All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 101'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another great story

I've really enjoyed your succubus series, sex, humor, irony, ya gotta love it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cute stuff LOL

Never gonna be a happy ending though hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good!

But thats what makes it soo goood!

DenkkarDenkkarover 15 years ago
Too funny

Just too funny to get upset at the fact that our intrepid classmates flunked demonology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice done

Liking this one, now to off to read the rest of chapters.

xTheScouserxxTheScouserxabout 13 years ago
:P

this shits on harry potter haha :D x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This reminds me of a song...

If you haven't heard it yet, look up "Cannibal" by Ke$ha. It always makes me think of your succubi, but particularly this part of the story, with Jake and Rosa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lilith and Morgan from Darkstalkers?

JezebelLevievaJezebelLevievaover 11 years ago
Excellent

I love that the succubi have manga faces and porn star bodies. ..very erotic.

dougbonedougboneover 10 years ago
Good primer on a series and the succubus ethos

A nice primer on the young lust and magic... this should get really going up next with poor Phil surrounded by two unstoppable succubi. Nice going finishing Jake... first time I was completely cheering the succubus to triumph.

QuazziQuazzialmost 8 years ago
That was fun! ;-3

Going to enjoy reading the rest of these!

SonofSatanSonofSatanabout 5 years ago
i love this series

i have read this ten times over at least..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jake's darkly comedic and erotic soul milking scene gave me quite the lady boner. Wish the other succubus appeared as soon as Jake had his fat cock trapped inside the greedy little asshole of the succubus he was so mercilessly ass fucking. They could have taunted and teased the hypnotised and deliciously sweaty Jake together as he was forced to begin ejaculating his life force. The second one should have gotten behind the cumming stud and caressed his tense and twitching body and whispered exactly what her sister's soul hungry rectal cavity was doing to his long gushing pole. She should have then layed on her belly behind him and shoved her face as far as she could up his lovely arse and stuck her tongue right up his asshole while pulling and gently squeezing his already tender balls from behind. Getting his virgin asshole deeply eaten by a demon whore while uncontrollably shooting unusually large soul infused loads into an unbelievably erotic demon girl's bum would have been so fucking hot and erotic. It would have made the condemned lad's eyes cross and his tongue hang out drooling as his lust gripped soul was pulled piece by piece into the succubus slut's bouncy booty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would love to be transported to the Succubuss realm and used and abused in BDSM ways by her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't read this stuff.. I stumbled onto this site by accident, but I loved this short story. It was great. I hope the author keeps writing and eventually publishes a book of short stories that can be used to make film shorts one day. Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous