All Comments on 'The Vicar's Wife Ch. 06'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Good Chapter

No doubt some will wonder about what "dogging" means,bit of a goer isnt she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What do you do with rabid dogs, you shoot them of

course to stop the infection. In this case your rabid dog is now infected with AIDS as well as a number of STDS and diseases. OW no one's loss.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 16 years ago
Dogging is.....

Dogging is a term widely known in England, but not very well known outside this country. It originates from men "taking the dog out for a walk" as an excuse to go and watch other couples making love, copulating, having sex or just plain fucking. It is a game which brings together the voyeur and the exhibitionist. (I belong to both categories.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sarahs Erotic Stories

Whatever the subject of her stories and she has many, one is never disappointed as far as I am concerned. This is real erotica. I just love not only these stories of Vicars Wives, which I find a positive turn on, but all the sexual adventures of her heroines.

It is very obvious from her choice of words that this lady knows just what it is like to be with man or woman and m she does love talking about female sexual adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dogged determination

..to repeat the end of chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deja vu

This story is a repeat of the end of Chapter 5, albeit slightly different. Chapter 5 was confusing as went from Lesbian (as categorised) to heterosexual with the dogging scene. Needs some judicious editing out on Chapter 5! Didn't like 5's switch from lesbian to heterosexual. Didn't want images of cocks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sliding my dick into the quivering pulsating wet pussy of a minister's wife is one of the most amazing thrills I have ever experienced! She opened her legs wide and showed me her brown hairy pussy and begged me to lick it and suck the pink bullet-like nipples of her ample breasts. She was hot and wet and ready for a full afternoon of fucking pleasure. Her husband was a high profile, well-known pastor in a large city, and she had a high profile, and spoke to women's church groups, taught Sunday school classes, and is an author. Who would have ever thought that behind her modest dresses, heels, and stockings, that she would be willing to take it all off and open her legs to me? But, she did. In the heat of passion she would beg, "Lick my pussy! Fuck me! Fuck my hot pussy! Oh Shit! Pump my cunt full of your hot cum! Oh, you fucker, drive it deep!" etc. She was insatiable! She exuded copious amounts of pussy juice. When she orgasmed her chest and face turned bright red and she would have intense body spasms. We fucked many times over the course of an amazing afternoon. I learned that some well-known, high-profile women can be very horny and need special attention. I met her on several occasions and we had the most intense sex ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous