All Comments on 'DEV Multiple Orgasm Experience'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Will this work for gay men?

I wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Explain how to download, please

I don't know how one downloads the audio file.

I'm using Safari. When I click the file, it plays as a Windows Media file. There does not seem to be an option for me to download the file. Can anyone help?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!!

I have to say that definitely deserved a 10. I came SO hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
holy crap!

That was the most amazing thing! 10! I came so hard, it was so so hard not to touch myself, I can't believe that worked! Whewww

stephanieee1234stephanieee1234over 16 years ago
Amazing,

This is simply incredible, I cannot believe how well this worked. A definite 10. Someone please tell me where I can find more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
?

it simply didn't work for me. but it did relax me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
five

a 5-6 on your scale. It went too fast. I couldn't keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow cool

i was just listening to it to see if it would work for her i was very relaxed and at one point had the waves of a orgasm pass through me nothing ejaculated but the feeling was there wow you got anything for men

vervain19vervain19about 16 years ago
Wow, thank you

That was really amazing, definately a 10. I've never had multiple orgasms before... Maybe you could do one with more of a Dom/sub theme or light humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OK...

2 i felt relaxed but nothing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

About a 7. i was soooo close but needed another minute if I was going to actually come without manual stimulation. Listened to it again while touching myself and i came so hard my heart was going to burst through my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fancy!!

Wow that was amazing! I listened and relaxed but its cold in here so the being warm sensation was hard to feel :-/ but i did get wet and it was very interesting. I got very excited when he counted down from 5 to 1 and started to rub my clit slowly, and listening to it over again i fantasized about being seduced and i came very hard and long and quickly! I still feel it actually it feels amazing, and i was moaning loudly. How strange! You should definitely encourage some manual stimulation though its sooo nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmmmmm

This has made me wet and aching to cum,now I need to go and masturbate :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Incredible!

I didn't expect much when I started listening to this but boy was I wrong. I came multiple times and actually squirted for the first time in my life! I tried it again a little later and it was hard to keep from coming right away - that made it even more intense and I squirted again!! I never want to be without this recording!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

10!

I came so hard and so many times it was unbelievable! i have never experienced anything like it! your voice is so sensual, it just drives me wild! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too fast

I felt like I was going to come, but it went way too fast for me and it felt like I was being stopped in the middle of an orgasm.

This would be freaking amazing if it went slower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sleepy....

This made me sleepy, not horny. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please, please more!!!

I've listened twice now, each time more and more aroused, you are making me insane!!!!! i need to come like crazy now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING!

I came over and over and over and over. NEVER NEVER had a multiple orgasm in my life! It wasn't a pounding orgasm...but it was OH, So fucking delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
3-4

felt tired and relax nothing more. wish it would have had a better affect, perhaps this just doesnt work on me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not quite what I expected

This unfortunately didn't work for me, I didn't feel relaxed or anything, not sure why....maybe I'm doing it wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Grabbing headphones now...

So, I would say 6.5 because it made me wet and aroused, I DID come... but wasn't a hard orgasm like I expected. Maybe it would help with headphones? Still awesome. Will comment after I put the headphones on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Much too fast!

SLOW DOWN! A single orgasm can last a count of twenty (or longer). Trying to squeeze four of them into a rather quick count of twenty made me feel really rushed. I'd much rather have one long, terrific, powerful orgasm than a dozen rush through it, I have to try to end it quickly to get ready for whatever comes next, feels like practically nothing, fractions of an orgasm. But otherwise the experience was terrific. I was relaxed. I was aroused. You were just too pushy to let me cum. Give me a count of twenty for each orgasm and don't count so damned fast! Slow it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It felt rushed...

After "My Special Place" I was eager to try this one. I really wanted it to work, but it just ended up feeling rushed. I climaxed one time. I was a little dissapointed and had to try again, but I still couldn't shake the feeling of the audio being to short and everything moving to fast. I will look out for new DEV experiences from you in the future though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Travel Orgasms!

I liked the first audio you did so much that I've put them on my iPod, so that I can listen to them wherever I am. They are also magnificent when using the sound-blocking headphones or earbuds. It will surround you in a little cucoon of relaxation and arousal. Your voice and your understanding of relaxation and hypnosis techniques shows! And for the record... they work VERY well! Listening to them in a public place, like work, or the bus, is great, and a little naughty! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rushed but made it!

It has been so nice exploring the world of orgasms without physical stimulation with your work. I like most of your submissions. They are nice and relaxing. The techniques you teach have also helped me have better orgasms when there is more stimulation as well. I agree with alot of the comments here that this one was a bit too rushed I was still on the brink of a spectacular orgasm when the third and forth were supposed to be happening...I back tracked a little on the audio and it worked the second time and I came twice. It would be hotter if it was slowed down a bit and you added a little more fantasy to imagine while building to orgasm. Not complaining tho, it felt great thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RE-START

The experience was a lot better when I started to put the recording a little bit backwards several times so the audio lasted longer. Enjoy ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It really WORKS!

Unbelievable! I haven't had a non-touching orgasm in many years. And to have more than one? This experience has been the highlight of my day. Thank you! I wish that you would make it longer than 9 minutes. Women love to have the feeling linger for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

Oh GOd. Absolutely divine! I didn't think it was possible...

Thank you...

Cutter33Cutter33over 14 years ago
ehh..

Pretty boring. Didnt work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very relaxing but I could snap out of it

I felt like I was being hypnotized. Very intense, but I did not come once!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hi

Wow. That's all I can say. I didn't know what to expect from this but now I'm a believer. I think I just squirted for the first time. I'm definitely thoroughly soaked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING!!!!! (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is ridiculously hot

I never thought I could orgasm without even touching myself, let alone multiple times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Didn't work for me... :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice. Relaxing and arousing.

I'd give this a 5, according to your rating system. I had some very pleasant warm sensations and small internal contractions, but I didn't reach orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

I give this a 5. Too rushed IMO & I would have liked more foreplay type things - I am a clit girl & felt like it was ignored. I listened twice, the 1st time I was aroused & wet, but didn't come. The second I added a vibe & came once. Maybe do a longer version?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not good

Nothing at all and I listened 3 times and did the breathing first

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ammmmmazing

This made me incredibly wet and made me feel the effects of an orgasm. Then I listened to it again, while using my hands and had an even more intense orgasm. Definitely gonna use this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just wanna know what the background music is

Been looking for that song for a few years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

0 did absolutely nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Relaxing

It’s really good but rushed. Slow the pace way down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
720 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES