All Comments on 'Gina, the Gallery Girl'

by cantdog

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very clever

This story is odd, but oddly clever. It kept me riveted and the sex was hot too. I loved the strange interaction between them, the direct way they got what they wanted. Ironic and hot, very unusual. But great.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 16 years ago
Gina or Lola?

Why do I have that Lola song running around in my head now? :)

I don't normally read this category, but you had me from the beginning. I had to see how it ended... so to speak. *grin*

Quite hot!

herecomestherainherecomestherainabout 16 years ago
This shouda...

been a scene included in John Cameron Mitchell's "Shortbus" - hot and fabulously dirty. I loved the dialogue and the way you painted these two characters so quickly making them engaging and warm and sexy all the while. Nice work Cantdog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delightfully Raunchy

I love the sexual descriptions and I truly love the ending. Wild and erotic sex done up in filthy elegance.

Well done, cant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Time

There is still time for Gina to avoid making a costly and painful mistake by deciding to be non op instead. This seems like it would be a good idea, given how much she enjoys penetrating John. She needs to learn that genitalia do not define gender and that she is perfect as is. John already seems to have discovered that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous