All Comments on 'Elysium Ch. 04'

by divinedidi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Took your time didn;t you?

I've been waiting forever for this ending to this chapter. I hope you don't take this long to write the next one. I love it and can't wait to see what happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DIVINE STORY

Divinedidi, This storyline is great, please, please don't take so long to continue the story. I would love to see what Abi ultimately does with the two men in her life. Will it be Alex or will she discover that she really does have feeling of romantic love for Doug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT ROMANCE!!!!

This is a great story, with a great host of characters. I sincerely hope you carry on this story, but please don't let Abi get with Doug, it sounds as if he needs a good slap to wake him up to reality.

P.S, I read your biography, you said you did'nt have the self confidence to write full-time, I hope you can change your mind as your writing beautiful and full of intelligence. Good luck to you and your future stories.

theenglishman01theenglishman01over 16 years ago
GREAT ROMANCE!!!!

This is a great story, with a great host of characters. I sincerely hope you carry on this story, but please don't let Abi get with Doug, it sounds as if he needs a good slap to wake him up to reality.

P.S, I read your biography, you said you did'nt have the self confidence to write full-time, I hope you can change your mind as your writing beautiful and full of intelligence. Good luck to you and your future stories.

SunKittySunKittyover 14 years ago
i want more!

I loved your story--would love to read another chapter! I see chapter 4 was written a year ago... just sending some encouragement your way so that you know that people out there are still interested in what happens next. :)

nieniernienierover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

That was an awesome update. More please more! What happened it seems as though this story just stopped please don't leave us hanging. They have finally gone off together without prying eyes and serious attitudes. I so have to see how this ends. Thanks!

trinityx3trinityx3over 14 years ago
GREAT!

SO ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY!

So I shall beg PlEASE FINISH THIS ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
COULD YOU

UPDATE!!!!!!F

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Romance, indeed. For me, there is no need for a chapter five, although I would be happy to read it, should it ever appear.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
Liking this story!

Abi's family needs to stop trying to pimp her out to Doug and take care of themselves. I don't like Doug at all especially with him thinking about hitting her. Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Effort

Just in case you happen to log in to Literotica, hope it's still not too late to request you to continue with this lovely romance. Abi is somewhat refreshing and we readers would indeed love to hear her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love

Please Continue The Story!!!!

emj417emj417about 12 years ago

thank goodness she moved out--too bad her family chose to stay with selfish, crazy Doug, but they're his problem, now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous