All Comments on 'Hmmm, Kinky!'

by Lisa Fallon

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
scum of the earth and that both of them

consequences are a bitch,if the writer got any balls.make ex friend and wife pay in pain.this a thing where wife and friend have respect for husband.you play,you pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where Are The Standards?

Used to be, a story as poorly written as this one would never be posted on the server.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Why!

Why is this person still married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very kinky

there aren't too many things on Literotica that surprise me, but this was a surprise... deliciously evil!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
terible

Worst story I have read this month. Not erotic, not entertaining, not suspenceful etc.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get a new hobby!

I agree with the other poster. Used to be this kind of hogwash wouldn't even make it past review, let alone end up being posted. But I have to hand it to you . . . it's pure crap! What a waste of time.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for a stroke story. You went through this without much of a plot though. I think if you had developed things a little more you would have had that much more of a satisfying story. Not that any changes would have helped you with the likes of the well spelled (where does one come up with words like terible and suspenceful?) Ct Donkey and the rest of the mutants that have commented here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!

This spoof was so convincing that most people don't realize it's written toungue-in-cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loving Wife?

Cheating two bit whore. Husband finds out, and he tortures the filthy cunt to death, cutting small parts off her as she screams in agony. A more fitting ending than yours...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Spoof,this whole site is getting to be a spoof.Is samboxxx a spoof also? When day after day the only stories half way erotic is incest,and having known several people,two female and one male who were molested by family,I know in reality that incest is anything but erotic,there will hopefully be better stuff coming!

roadbirdroadbirdabout 16 years ago
not very erotic

not at all very sad thyat a wife will do that for others and not hubby ...id say he deserves better ...sure hope hes getting better elsewhere ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A clear winner of a unusual competition

This is a clear winner of "worst story ever", what makes it a winner is that it seemes as if the writer have tried something..

It gives me the feeling of somebody wanting to write something - for the very first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bazzz

If the Bazzzer likes it,you know it's real shit!

LethaineLethaineabout 16 years ago
Why?

Why do people contend that the erotic fiction posted here, by amateur authors, are reflections of reality? Detractors aside, a nice quick read. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Some authers claim everything is pretty much the way it happened,others claim its just a story,it doesn't matter it is the story and the way I react to it anyway.Woman is written as stupid mindless slut who betrays her husband with his business associates for no reason and with no remorse. So far you have shit story,not well written,and not erotic.W.T.F. is so hard to understand about story getting flamed,it pisses most men off.To say you like this piece of shit says more about you and your real problems.I try to read a little of most stories to give it a chance and am looking for something I find erotic or good or at least interesting,and don't comment on most when that doesn't happen,but when something is this bad W.T.F.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Anonymous in USA

Don't worry author, you're in good shape. If Anonymous in the USA doesn't like it, the story has to be okay. You see he reads at a third grade level. With no pictures he always gives a bad grade. Go ahead reprint Cat In The Hat. He'll give you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
People think this is for nobel prize

i liked your story. it was short and got to the point.

the people that come to read this crap aren't looking for a novel, they're looking to get their rocks off.

there's nothing more aggravating than having to read 2 pages before anything erotic happens, and after 3 pages???

To Be Continued...

good story especially at the end with the glass and rings- definitely original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Overall the story is rated very low with a few

liked it. How could it lose? A wife. A friend of the hsuband. A business trip. A drunk alcoholic woman. A man with more money than she has. Drugs. A woman with no morals, no ethics, no standards, and no brains. A man who sexually uses women. A friend that hated his friend so much he willfully made fun of the marriage by having his sperm on the wedding rings. A woman used as a whore by two men. You have the perfect story. Its like the old song, it aint a country and western song unless it has: women, momma, trucks, trains, .................. Mindless dribble is mindless dribble! The woman in this story needs a job in Nevada at one of those friendly establishments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmm

A commenter mentioned that this is the type of story to "get ones' rocks off to." I really am amazed that there are some who "get off" on worthless, cheating whores. Forget what one might want for a wife, a girlfriend, or even a short term relationship....who really wants a whore and slut for any length of time? You don't know who she fucked, what she caught, what she might pass on...reduced to nothing but a base function, like taking a shit on a dirty toilet. Temporary relief, but not a whole lot of satisfaction. If someone likes that shit, fine, move to Vegas and hit up on every whore you can find but spare us the "erotic" angle since there isn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so what is the point?

SHe's a faithful wife, and would never do anything to jeopardize her marriage or life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

why dont they change the name of the section to slut whore wivies

toolman4243toolman4243over 12 years ago
Pure Shit

I have to say that writers like you give erotica a really bad name.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Crap

I wasted several minutes of my life reading this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I wisely invested several minutes of my life reading this one

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Cheating wife...

It's all she is...A woman without soul...just a cunt needed to be fucked...Like a she-dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick and stupid

waste of time

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
What a couple of hateful assholes

She deserves bad Karma for years to come and Tom, her husband's supposed friend deserves to be hit by a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In fact, when

She checked out the rings were still in the glass and she never wore them again... after the divorce she didn't need to did she?

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
LOW SCORING STORY

I WONDER IF MOST PEOPLE HATE CHEATERS AND CHEATING STORIES?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking piece of shit

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wow, storyline sounds a story from sluts/cucks are us. Bad 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a low life piece of female scum Bill has for a wife. She forgot she was married almost as soon as she got on the plane. She absolutely had forgotten she was married by the time she arrived at her destination. The sad part is Bill's "friend" Tom forgot the woman he was hitting on was Bill's wife. Too bad for Bill, he could use some comfort of his own. Maybe he will discover his wife and Tom's cheating because of the upgrade and change in accommodations for his wife. It would serve them right. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whore story, sucked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Worth lower than 1 if it were possible. A truly horrible wife. Beats me why she wears those rings unless it is to attract pussy hunters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous