All Comments on 'Mira'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
A fresh story with an origional plot!!!!!

you are such a tease. You KNOW we want more. This was very very good. I'm as much a sucker for weres as the rest, but I think we are running out of 'were' plots around here. I've recently read 3 or 4 stories by different authors that all seem to run together. This was different. This is Beauty and the Beast revisited. the potential is huge. Will he/can he turn her in the end. Can she convince the circle to allow a community to form beneath the mountain? Will she leave a letter for the other druids revising the lessons they teach?

I'm asking you to run with this one girl :)

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Just ... wow!

*damn, I screwed up my first comment and it didn't post!*<br><br>

First of all, this is a one-shot? I'd love to see the story line continue, although to what end I can't even imagine. I was totally engrossed in the story from the very beginning. You have a wonderful way of describing both the characters and the physical surroundings, bringing the reader easily into the story.<br><br>

The flow was smooth and natural. You leave me wanting more. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IT AT THIS!!!!!

this storyline is awesome. i was hooked from the very beginning. please expand on it and make it a full length story. i'm dying to know the "ending". i was disappointed as hell to read that it was a once off submission.

knitedreamsknitedreamsover 16 years ago
You're teasing us!

Like everyone else has said...you know we're going to ask for more. You can't leave it hanging like that and not finish it! Love your work so far and I have you in my bookmarks!

trippychicktrippychickover 16 years ago
please

*puppy dog eyes* please write more to this couple. I love it! *pout*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

I hope u dont even think not to continiue this story. It's beautiful..in a dark way :) Btw..why is it "erotic horror" and not "not human"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't even think

of not continuing this one, it's too good! :)

HonourHonourover 16 years ago
Behave yersel

We will have nane o that nonsence a one of indeed. There are the tales he will tell her when he is angry of her predessessors. There are the wonderful gentle moments as he teaches her new things about her body and the pleasure they can share. There will be his first assingment since she came into her life, how she copes with the effects of what he has to do have on him. There is the day she has had enough of his silly male grouchiness and lets him have a skelp hard enough tae mak his lugs ring. Then of course there has to be a threat to him where Mira comes to his rescue or nurses him back to whatever counts as healthy for a vamp. And of course there is the redemption when the big lummox admits he loves her. I forgot babbies! can they make babies? He he he ok now that i have been bad for the day I will leave you in peace. Oh I almost forgot. GET THAT THESIS FINISHED:)

afridelleafridelleover 16 years ago
Impressive setup

You have an incredible way of developing suspense and characters that make readers feel involved instead of just watching as stories unfold. This was one of my favorite pieces from you, so I hope you don't let it lie by the wayside long. It's too good to ignore.

stindustinduover 16 years ago
i enjoyed it

i really liked where you were going with this one! i hoped that you would continue with this storyline, but i guess i'll have to sate my thirst with this one. :D

p.s. you're the best!

JoyousWarriorWomanJoyousWarriorWomanover 16 years ago
Continue...PLEASE..PRETTY PLEASE

This was such a great start please don't leave it hanging like this. I like the way you built this story up. It's just waiting to be told and we're dying to hear it. So keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue !

First, get your thesis done, LOL!

Next, please seriously consider continuing this story. What a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have to add my voice to those

of your other admirers. Please come back to these two. Rillian needs a happily ever after. I didn't even know you were hatching this one. You didn't tell me, not in any of our emails. Please, can I bribe you?

Keep at it girl, you write like I wish I could. Daniellekitten

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Blasted

Cliffhanger.... Wonderfull story, and i do hope that you get some time in the near future after your thesis to work on your storys. They are absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please?

I'd like to add my pleas to everyone elses, won't you please please consider continuing with this one? It's extremely well written, and I know that I'm not alone in wanting it to keep going.

Oh, and good luck with the thesis :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

tale and a good balance of sex.However if you wish to write about a particular period it would be appropriate to carry out some research first. Druids and Celts are not seperate entities. The Druidic caste or class were the intelligentsia/professional/law making group within Celtic society. I suspect that it unlikely that they had bathtubs and dressing gowns and their "virgin" sacrifices would, probably, not have used North American expressions. This may seem like carping but if people wish to write about my part of the world and my ethnic identity I expect it to be with a modicum of respect and regard for reality - despite these tales being fantasies. It is still a good tale and well told and I look forward to the next part.

LakedmLakedmover 16 years ago
More!

Another plea for more of this story. I am sure we would like to see them together permenantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please more!

Oh please, please, please, please, please don't just leave it like that you've set it up perfectly for more. You've got me completetly and utterly hooked on these two and the possibility of never knowing how their story finnishes is just horrible! Please don't leave two such great charicters in limbo.

coldcomfortcoldcomfortover 16 years ago
dark and seductive.

Congratulations on a beautifully written story, one of the best I have read in a long while. The character of Mira was described wonderfully as someone who is more than just a passive victim and this makes her submission believable and intensely erotic. I also liked the fact that you had the courage to make the vampire a little more dangerous then the usual stereotype. You feel the element of danger and this adds to the erotic tension. I would obviously like to hear more although I will say that you should not feel obliged to continue the story. As it is, you have written a dark, sensual story with strong characterisation and passion with a nicely ambiguous ending. It might be an idea to leave Mira’s eventual fate open. However, if you choose to carry on the story, I will be first in line to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
kill me or carry on writing!

hiya!

Kill me or carry on writing! Love your writing. I have been reading literotica for 5 years or more and you are one of the best. Had to keep checking your page to get my fix every day. if you need any help in proof reading just email me.@ ly_poon@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOOO! :( please more!

please please pleaseeeeeeeeee don't just leave it at this! there is so much more you can continue with them, and it would be an AMAZING story! I'm already hooked with these two! pleaseeeeeeee continue?! please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No! Please!

Don't make this a one time thing! I loved your pack stories and this looks to be just as good. Please, Please, Please continue this story!

DeeLilyDeeLilyover 16 years ago
Seriously....

How can you possibly not take these two further? It seems like such a tease and you should please reconsider continuing the story of these two! Just as with your other stories, you manage to pull the reader in to the emotions and feelings of the characters only too well.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeover 16 years ago
As usual

Loved it. How did Cullen get there though??? :-P Wow!! LOL

I would love to see more on this. Your ideas are very nicely written and the stories are fun to read.

Thank you.

Jack

NyasiaNyasiaover 16 years ago
Well, I must add my voice to the chorus...

Mira and Rillen deserve to have their story told. I always feel badly for characters that remain forever in the limbo of unresolved angst. Rillen's character begs for resolution to his suffering and you've set up Mira as one that can possibly bring him his salvation. But, if you leave it as a one-shot, the story is still well done. I did giggle a bit when you slipped and used Cullen's name instead of Rillen. That's an easy mistake to make, especially since both characters are dominant males. Again, I must say...a story well done! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Can't Leave Us Hanging!!!

Please continue. I absolutely loved Leader of the Pack and I think this story has all the elements to be just as fantastic. You tell such a wonderful tale that we are hooked right from the beginning. Post another chapter....PLEASE :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GAHHH!!

You just can't leave it as a one shot!! Rillan and Mira's story needs to continue. D: Please don't leave it as a one shot. T-T

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
Marvelous

Leader of the Pack was brilliant and I have no doubt that Mira will shine also.

I find myself wondering how Rillan came to be and if gentle Mira can tame his wild beast. The timing and pace is perfect. Your characters come to life. I have a feeling that before long I'll be looking for your books at Borders or Barnes & Noble.

Please continue... We're waiting to turn the page.

sexywolf1983sexywolf1983over 16 years ago
not allowed

ok you are so not allowed to just leasve us hanging with this story....its great and i cant wait to read more about these too

delikatzdelikatzover 16 years ago
I agree

I agree with everyone else singing the praises of this story, and begging you to continue it. It is just too wonderful a story to leave unfinished. Your story is amazing, thank you for sharing it. Now please stop reading this comment and get back to work on the story =) !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too good to stop

Oh, PLEASE write more about these two. It's just too good a story to leave off there and I would really like to see if Mira can get through to him. - AJ

YorEyzOnlyYorEyzOnlyover 16 years ago
OMG

No no no...you can't leave it like that...thats just cruel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOT GONNA HAPPEN! + loved it

Okay so your gonna have to write more about these two because were just going to pester you until you do...because you're an amazing writer and you started a story that didn't really have an ending and sounds like its going to be a really good story if you continue, which you have to! You can't just give us a new awesome story and then just leave us hanging on well this girl seems different than all the others.... please either right a ton more chapters or just a few more to finish the story becuase nobody likes a cliffhanger..even if its just a small one

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

So i think your totally going to have to write more about these two! I mean if you want Love the story! I cant wait to read more!! And i cant wait for any other stories you have coming our way! Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved this story..

I know you warn us that this was a one shot deal..but that should be a lie..:(I would definitly like to find out more..if she does get to him and is different..I hope sincerely that you change your mind and write more to this story..you are an amazing writer ..I have read all your stories so far..all are amazing..i do like the feel of this one ..so I BEG you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop with just this one and keep going..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No way!

No way this can be a one shot deal. You set up way to many paths for this story to follow. Can't wait to read more!

RattlertooRattlertooover 16 years ago
Another round, please!

You can't leave them hanging! Another round (or two) please!

ArrowlynArrowlynover 16 years ago
more please

you are still an exclet writer but i am begging please tell us more don't leave us hanging like that

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
Wow!

That was wonderful. Please consider continuing it. Both of these characters have stories to tell us.

vixin1027OHvixin1027OHover 16 years ago
Hands and Knees

please i beg you write more about them i can see so many more chapters. like she starts a journal for the next girl. and leaves it were they can find it

tizzy20tizzy20over 16 years ago
Very entertaining

You are definatly a natural writer and this is another wonderful story. I agree with the others, please do continue with it if at all possible.

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightover 16 years ago
awww, only once?

but i loved reading it!!! please continue it at some point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cullen?

noticed on page 3 u called Rillen "cullen" was that just u already thinking about the leader of the pack story or just a mis-type in editing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agree hands and knees

Def want more more more!! I like how this story is moving, and well ya know all your stories are great! SOOOO!! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
NOOOO

This was an excellent story although im disappointed there wont be a finish. I have read several stories on here and this one really got me off. I love it. Please write an ending. I need to know what happens!!! You are an amazing writer who really knows their stuff!!! Well done!!! You know how to keep us hanging on!!!!

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
Don't You DARE!

NO WAY can you leave me in this kind of suspense!!!! OMG!! Please write more with these two, they have taken on a life of their own in my imagination and I can see so many possibilities! *get's down on her knees with puppy dog eyes* PLEASE MORE! I would be more than happy to collaborate with you just please don't let this story end!!

GlosUKGlosUKabout 16 years ago
Fab

So glad to see more chapters.

PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Damn!

Exciting! Very well written, thank you for such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

oh myfuck, excuse the language. i really really really love this piece. Love it more than leader of the pack (although I also love that one). I really hope you continue! Eeeeep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
rox

LOVE the sory....>.<

it rox

oh and cullen as in Edward Cullen from Stephani Meyers stories?

just wonderin XD

but yea...

rox

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
I noticed it too...

You slipped up on page three, using the name Cullen. I was startled out of my brains at first but quickly recalled your other series. It's fine that you slipped up, but try not to slip up on other stories.

Jonelle21Jonelle21over 15 years ago
loved it

i really love allyour stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh...my...god

oh my god. I LOVED THIS!!! I NEED TO READ THE OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! whatever you do, don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great job!

that was a great opener for the series. Loved it

redneckwomanredneckwomanover 15 years ago
Please Don't Stop!!!!!!!!

This is the best vampire seduction I've read since Ann Rice, please write more about them please, I have to know what happens!!!!!! This is so freaking hot!!!! I have to read more, I'm like addicted now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An interesting begining

An interesting begining. Not sure yet if I like it better then "Leader of the Pack" but then, "Mira" is only begun. But I'm a FAN, and will stick to read more...please continue

angelx602angelx602almost 15 years ago
Wow

I loved this story, he seems so lonely and she is just what he needs. She is going to be good for him. I sure hope there are more parts for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOL!

sexy! and its funny that u got Rillian mixed up with Cullen in the last page!

firstkiss69firstkiss69about 14 years ago
noticed

having read leader of the pack and loved it i couldnt help but notice you accidentally involved CULLEN in this story. but loving the first chapter anyway. seems like a good start and am looking forward to reading the rest.

<i> here is the section in which you used CULLEN's name</i>

Her sex dripped with desire and <b> Cullen </b> finally gave in and let himself taste her. His tongue dipped deftly into her center. In one long stroke from her core to her clit she came for him. Rillan watched as Mira's body trembles and her breath caught in her chest. He sat up to stare at her face and reached down to tease her swollen clit as she convulsed. Her back arched up off the bed and her hands gripping the blankets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Great story!!!! Intriguing start. Thanks all the way from Brazil.

bluetigerlilybluetigerlilyalmost 14 years ago
wow

I'm just now reading this series although I adored Leader of the Pack and go back often to read my favorite parts. I'm so glad you didn't leave this one at just one chapter. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best

Best one I have read on any site or in any book. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CULLEN!?

I find it funny that you actually write cullen instead of Rilian in one instance. :) Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thoughts

I just started reading this and I'm already excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

truly loved the concept, and really enjoyed reading it.

The 'Cullen' slip was a bit annoying, but ah well. definitely a favourite of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

WOW WOW What an amazing story;can't wait to continue.

Oh hell now I'm so hooked;can't stop until I have read them all.....I've read all the stories of LEADER OF THE PACK..Must say I love every minute of it..Thank you for writing these amazing stories...SECRETME..LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more?

please make a sequel????

PoeticPervertPoeticPervertabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!

I'm absolutly in love with this story. It's really awesome it is by far the best i've read on this site nd It's much better than twilight. The plot is waaaaayyyy better :D

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
cool

halfway through page 3 you refer to Rillan as "Cullen"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is so good. You have to write more so it can only get better.

sharongscssharongscsalmost 11 years ago
Keep Writing Please - Bring it on Wow

This is so great it gives us another clear picture of the people you have created in the main story. Such great work reading your books is very addictive I just dont want to put it down. You bring your books and the characters to life thank you, writers like you are rare. Onto the next chapter yay. .

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I have to agree

Even though you say this was a one shot deal I am glad that you did more chapters and it gives us an insight into Mira but you have to finish Leaders of the Pack too please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oops Cullen does not belong in this story

Her sex dripped with desire and Cullen finally gave in and let himself taste her. His tongue dipped deftly into her center. In one long stroke from her core to her clit she came for him. Rillan watched as Mira's body trembles and her breath caught in her chest. He sat up to stare at her face and reached down to tease her swollen clit as she convulsed. Her back arched up off the bed and her hands gripping the blankets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
<3

I love it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful writer

Loved it! Hope you write more for them!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Love It.

Despite your preface warning that this is a different world than "Leader of the Pack",this story seems consistent with the Mira and Rillan in "Leaders of the Pack". The only incompatibility I see is that this Mira is supposedly of "average intelligence", whereas the Mira in "Leaders ..." would have to be of substantially above average intelligence, even with a couple of hundred years of experience. This could be reconciled as a case of self-underestimation by Mira in the story, assuming the "average everything" is Mira's opinion, not the author's description.

Either you've decided to integrate the two storylines in "Leaders...", or you're messing with our heads by creating too many points of convergence.

As for another commenter's objection to "historical inaccuracies", 1) this is not just a fantasy, but a fantasy world, not our world, so it's allowed to be historically different, and 2) the author mentioned that "she was being pampered probably as well as any noble in the roman palaces to the south", and I seem to recall the romans having heated baths, so a heated bath is not historically unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wait

Please is there now

More

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 7 years ago
Interesting

Many ways this can go, I'd enjoy her being the companion he needs for a long time.

Then she could write letters telling the Druids how the training was messed up.

Hope to see this spin out a long ways

lookbob66lookbob66almost 4 years ago
Original

And so much more to tell

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

No more! ??? That's a shame!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mira Ch. 02 Next Part
Mira Series Info