All Comments on 'Finding Home Ch. 12'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

I hated to see it end, but I loved the way it ended. I'm looking forward to "Lost in the Wind."

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years ago
Oh Xantu!!!

I wish I could give you more than just a 5/5! I was so addicted to this story. I'm glad to see that my fears were for nothing and that they all worked out so nicely. What a beautiful story and you can be sure that I will be reading and commenting and voting on the prequel as well. I'm very excited to read it!!! Thank you for blessing your readers with your talent!

Billydee2Billydee2about 16 years ago
Just One Word

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

wonderfully written and amazing. Thank you for writing this story.

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Well done

It contained elements that don't usualy interst me but the story was so beautiful thatI wanted to see the happy beggining of their new life.

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Well done

It contained elements that don't usualy interst me but the story was so beautiful thatI wanted to see the happy beggining of their new life.

daddysgirl83daddysgirl83about 16 years ago
beautiful work

I absolutely loved this story. I was hooked from Chapter 1, and could hardly wait to get back each night to see if the next Chapter was there. It was written perfectly, completely capturing you in the words ... I could see it all in my head as I read it. Beautiful story, very sad to see it end. Any plans on ever making another one to see what it's like when they are all together for awhile? I look forward to more of your stories! Very talented writer :)

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneabout 16 years ago
WOW!

i absolutely loved this story, right from the beginning. i can't wait to read more of your well thought out writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh my god

I read your entire story...

i have no idea how many times i laughed and cried... please tell me some day you will be published... how you create characters so beautifuly is beyond me.

-puppy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
spent the day

a very rainy day (for the record ya'll)

reading this interesting series of cassy and nathan stories.

Very interesting.

a few things were kinda "huh?" I thought only 2 babies bodies were found in the old house = one boy and one girl and then in another story it talks about 2 boys and 1 girl.

and once when Jesus is supposed to be running with cassy it says something about letting windy set the pace...

Other than those two very tiny things I found the whole thing so very perfectly put together it was plausible as most any literotica story I have read. You can almost really see or feel the stuff happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

That so freakin awesome ! I almost had tears in my eyes at times. Aside from a few minor typos it was wonderful. Excellent story development as well as character development. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice...

very touching in an odd sort of way....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A wonderful story of love

I couldn't stop reading each chapter, I got so ingrossed with the people and love that came through like a rainbow of light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!!

I love your stories your a fantastic writer and the only thing that could make this better is if there was more

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!

I was touched. It was a complete story and I still want more. GREAT JOB!

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago

This story was an amazing gift to read and I thank you very much for the lovely present. Your writing is simply beautiful and the ending was perfectly written.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

I see I have followed notmichelle through the entire story and I couldn't say it better. Definetley a great and beutiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Sorry I didn't comment or vote after reading the other chapters. I was so engrossed in the story I just wanted to move on to the next chapter. I've lurked and read on this site for many years and stumbled upon this story surfing tags. Few writers can hold my attention like you have with this story, Bravo!

FiresongFiresongabout 12 years ago
I wish...

I wish I could read years of this story. It's that good.All the interactions between all you're caritures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More to come maybe????

loved the whole thing!!!!

LynLeoLynLeoabout 11 years ago
A is for Absolutely Amazing!

I found this story and read it backwards/forwards. In other words, I managed to find the pieces in chronological order, instead of the order they were written in. Just an amazing, beautiful, moving story. I have to be anal enough to tell you that it desperately needs a good edit job, but the storyline just overpowers the annoyance of the awkward grammer. Great job, great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Xan-damn!

I find BDSM very disturbing and I am somewhat homophobic, but I soldiered on until the love and beauty began to bloom (thank God!). You reduced this old man to tears by the time the beautiful ending arrived.

Yes! Love does conquer all (sometimes :) You tied it up in a pretty bow, and that made my work of getting through the first part of this all worth while. Thank you especially for the ending. I know it sounds dramatic (traumatic?) but I really did NOT like a lot of what was in the story. I have, however, been reading all of your submittals chronologically, and the quality of those which I read before this one made me know that something good, or at least better, was coming.

All in all I did have to work hard but the reward was/is worthwhile. Again, thanks. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

This was one of the best stories i ever had the pleasure to read. I dont know whether you are already writing for a living, but if not you should definitely consider it. I would buy your books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brava!

Well done! Very well done indeed!!

AvatarIkaAvatarIkaalmost 9 years ago
Went down a slope.

This final story in this series has the dubious distinction in my book as being the only story ever to get two stars from me. I liked the way you started this series as a psychological thriller but then it slowly deteriorated into a cheesy reverse harem type story. If you'd kept it going as a psychological erotic novel then it would have been so much better. I feel that in your desire to give it a "good ending" you've compromised on the overall innovativeness of the story line.

I will probably be massacred by people who like the typical happy cheesy end to novels but I really had to say this.

Also your grammar and punctuation could use an editor's hand. However, good job writing and I'm looking forward to reading your other pieces.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Straight 5's from me

Outstanding in the exploration of Cassy's inner journey.

True, a few errors a good proofreader would have caught, however, they were not nearly as distracting as those I've found in other stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved most of this story

The start was off the chart fantastic. Great bunch of characters. Complex situations.

Cassy's recovery was very good, but seemed to snowball into 'fixed' much too easily, as did Nathan's. The last third was rushed, especially the final chapter. The inclusion of all three men was too seamless, even given, or especially given, their history. There are a couple more chapters of material there not explored. All that I can work with. I reached my oh no limit with Windy as a potential addition. You tried to have Cam convince us she is a nice person underneath her issues. Maybe so, but everything you actually showed us about her leaves a bad taste. She is mean, rude, hurtfully self-centered, annoying, lacking in any interpersonal filters and all around unpleasant. Her kinks don't bother me, but everything else about her does-including her annoying name. Windy as a part of a poly relationship? Ewww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Longing for something like this

Loved this story and wish it didn't have to end. Do agree with Anonymous' comments from 12/24/15. If you were going to turn this into a book, i would encourage you to add those suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unique

I greatly enjoyed this story, especially the beginning. Her struggle with disassociation and depression was something that I missed in the end, but then again I'm a sucker for tragedies. I also didn't enjoy the introduction of a relationship with Jesus and Cam as well as Nathan; just not my cup of tea. Still, I really enjoyed the writing; very believable. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous