All Comments on 'An English House Party Ch. 03'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FreakyReReFreakyReReover 16 years ago
Looking good!

I'm glad that Jason took her in hand. I hate that she is lying to him and engaging in oral sex with Julian. I hope now she will learn to at least like Jason who seems to be a good guy and leave Julian alone. Thanks for writing and I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
Very Good

I don't usually like Regency stories but I love this one. What a little brat Penny is and very naughty. What do you have in store for Emma and Alex? Something good I hope.

Your characters are very lively and interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, please!!!

Came across this, and LOVE it!!! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

lovely chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

I really like and enjoy this story minus the spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sex scene is totally unrealistic for the time - a young girl with her background would NOT be prepared to give fellatio under these circumstances - the story falls down badly through lack of understanding of the period in question - if you set a story in the historical past, you need to take into account how SOCIETY was different - it's not just a matter of having pretty costumes, big houses and lots of servants. His behaviour is also totally unrealistic for the scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous