All Comments on 'Wifes Christmas Office Party'

by goodnnnight

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

And I hope they gave the married couple a little baby on the way as a Christmas. Cuckolded hubby should just keep his mouth shut, never tell her what her saw, and accept that little present as his own, raising it as daddy and never telling wifey he knows the truth.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 16 years ago
Well, I don't care what the other critics say...

I just wanted to say you wrote out a nice little story...it should have been posted in the Loving Wives catagory, but other than that, it was very good.

your critics can't say they weren't warned as to the subject matter, can they?

I personally enjoy the fantasy, though I wish it were a bit rougher. Did you get off when writing it and imagining your own gal in the middle of the action? I'm sure you did.

Thanks for taking the time to compose it and post it.

Bob

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
Astonished...

...That people go to read about group sex, then act shocked that they just read about group sex. With someone's wife, no less. Granted, this little ditty was just as apt to be put in "loving wives", especially since that was half the taboo here, but the story did what it intended. In fact, for what it was trying to accomplish, it did a fine job. Well done.

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
Love it.

Very sexy seduction. Love it when they take turns..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, well written. Thank you.

jimewestjimewestover 14 years ago
Merry Christmas...

Ho! Ho! Ho!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love this type of story

and this one was well done at that. Made it seem real, like something that could have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a good one

Brill story thank you

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 11 years ago
really nice short one

very good short one ... loved the way they worked her up to it ... having seen it done to my wife before, i know the older guys can really make a young one do what they want if they put their minds to it ... very nice ... my cock is aching

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Great

Yes that is a really great one. I loved the age difference: I have always preferred older men and have been subject to a few experiences akin to this :)

Thank you. Added this to my faves LOL x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow how lucky can u get

I think it would be one of the most exciting sights to watch it happening to my wife I would like it better if the guys each had a second fuck with her I could imagine her enjoying every bit

paul15920paul15920over 9 years ago
If only

My wife works in a simular situation and I would love to see her getting the same treatment ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My ex-wife used to work as a clerk in a solicitors office. She told me that, before the annual Christmas party, the partners would make a bet with each other. Whoever managed to be first to get one of the younger and prettier office girls drunk and then fuck them in one of the back rooms would win the bet. For some reason this story reminded me of that. Anyway, a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More of the same

This story is great. This sort of scenario has happened to my wife a couple of times, one with older men (3) and once with younger men. She preferred the younger ones and I loved watching both. She knew I was watching both times and loves to make sure I know she is enjoying herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Back at work ....

This was a great story, but it needs a sequel. What happens back at the office after the Christmas holiday?

gailnyfiojames37ddgailnyfiojames37ddover 7 years ago
GETTING MY PUPs READY TO PARTY LOOK NO BRA

my xmas party was better i ad more well hung men to get a good fucking with then go home to get a good fucking with the hubbys cock all night yummy yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If only

Iwould love to watch something like that happen to my wife...

BigspurtBigspurtalmost 5 years ago
I Bet Fourth's Were great

I would love to have a follow through story with Simon taking her home only to feast on her soaked lace panties and pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Stiff_NylonStiff_Nylonalmost 4 years ago
Like It

Interesting take on a familiar theme. Well paced, believable and you ended it smoothly.

Thanks for sharing it.

pjw456pjw456about 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

Have come back to this story a few times now as the basic scenario reminds me of a sexy young wife I used to work with. She would cock-tease her older male colleagues and enjoyed being groped by them as long as nobody else was around. I can imagine her being at the centre of a story like this, especially after a few drinks. Anyway, very good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story, was thinking I wish it was my wife getting the 3 older men. My wife's boss was flirting with her for a few months, when the Christmas party came around, she went without me, as wife's or husband's, boyfriend was not allowed.

After the dinner and as they waited for the music to start her boss get her a drink, telling her she looked very beautiful tonight, he keep it up until the music started, then took her out for a slow dance, rubbing up against her. After that dance she went to the rest room and phoned me telling me what happened. I said if you want to fuck him, go for it with my blessing, but call me and let me know if you decide to do it.

About an hour later she called and said I want to do it. All I said was Enjoy my love. She went to his room and they fucked, went back to the dance room, later they went back to his room and she stayed all night. He fuck her twice before falling asleep and again in the morning before breakfast. After breakfast she gave him a blowjob and came home to me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good, back in the old days, every secretary got fucked at the office party, my then young wife was fucked and buggered by her two older bosses about three times a year she would always tell me about it when she got home, I couldn't complain as I got to fuck and bugger my older female boss once a month when stocktaking , she would always ask if I had earned my bonus, if I said yes she knew my lovely mature boss lady was going home with a well stretched asshole to tell her husband who in turn required a weekly blow job from his young married secretary, it was how it was, if anything like that happened now, most guys would be arrested.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Back when i married my young wife she worked in a male only office. My wife has always been a terrible tease and flirt and back then she would tease the men in the office, wearing very short skirts and flashing her knickers. I knew this went on because she told me about it. They got their revenge at the office Christmas party. They stripped her completely naked and took turns fucking her over a desk. She told me what had happened when she got home and admited that she had enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous