All Comments on 'Birthday in Jamaica'

by freynolds

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Extremely HOT

I could only close my eyes and see my wife getting laid by this guy. We have been down to the Islands many times on cruises and I have always wanted my wife to try this out. After she read this story she told me to start making arrangements for our next cruise for this coming spring so we can try this fantasy out. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Who is who

The story was good excedpt there was Susan with the Black guy and then Cheryl was taking a flight home???? Who is who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Almost

Almost happened for us on our honeymoon in Bermuda. We had a hot black waiter and my wife kept making comments as to how sexy she thought he was. I invited him join us for a drink in our room but he told us it was against hotel policy for employees to visit guests in their room. He then invited us to his house where he and his wife would party with us. We agreed to go but later had 2nd thoughts as we did not know how safe it would be for tourists out at night in a strange neighborhood so we never went. I've always regretted that we backed out because I know I would have had the pleasure of seeing my sexy wife in bed with a hot black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bkack cock in Jamaica

My wife and I vacation in Jamaica in 1989, almost 20yrs ago and she had a evening with our house boy and his friend that left her pussy sore, red and swollen for 3 days after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was Wonderful

I'm a 47 year old married white woman and this is almost the same thing that happened to me and my husband last year. We were down in the islands for vacation and I had my fantasy of a large black man. My loving husband set everything up and I got a 14" cock !!!!!!! I was sore for three days after and loved it !!!!!!!!

tittysuckertittysuckerabout 15 years ago
NOTHING MORE EXCITING! !!

LOVED BOTH your Jamaica Stories!!! There

is NOTHING hotter and more sexually exciting than watching your wife eagerly

sucking a nice BLACK Cock, and then ........watching her getting her White Pussy Pounded and Fucked real good by a Big Black Cock!!!! Eagerly Sucking and Fucking a Big Black Cock like a Slut In Heat!!!!!!

Been to Aruba and been to Jamaica three time's (L O V E Jamaica !! ) and one night

at supper, my wife and i arranged with our

Very Dark Black Waiter to come to our room

after supper. She wanted to finally fullfill

her secret fantasy about black cock's and i was 1000% all for it. He wasn't any 12 or 20 inche's long like all the one's n all these storie's!!!! But he was hung with a very nice

and thick eight(8) inch's, which he used on

her damn well.....TWICE that night!!!! It Was

Fucking Fantastic!!!

..............................................

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Fantastic to read the story. I once "tricked" my wife into fucking a black guy and ever since she wanted more and more black cock - bigger and bigger. It is awesome to see her taking on really huge ones. Once we had a 4-some with two extremely well hung black guys - both around 10" and twice my thickness and I am regarded as bigger than average! It is the greatest to see her reaction when such a big black cock enters her pussy eventually spewing his sperm into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really great story we go to jamaica every couple of years i will have to let my wife read this story hummmm

hot36ddhot36ddabout 11 years ago

we love it hot stuff

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun for her.

After he came home and found her fucking the trash guy, he didn"t think it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Really made me cummmm! Just wondering why you changed the neighbors name from susan to cheryll. Confused me a little!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
susan changed her name

7eea

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 8 years ago
Cheryl

So who is Cheryl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
footboy H

My fetish is fucking the feet of blacked girls.. a 16 year old blonde spanked me over her lap to orgasm as she told me about black cock when I was in colloge

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anon

Who is Cheryl?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
WOW - THIS HAS TO BE .....

one of the sexiest - hottest - fun.. erotic stories on this site.. FINALLY !!! yes finally an author gets it right and has wife sharing with her hubby present and there with her to enjoy the erotic pleasures... W-T-F is with those stupid authors that always have the wife off alone somewhere fucking behind hubby's back...10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. My 58 year old white wife loves young black studs. Saturdays are reserved for her bbc enjoyment and mine. Nothing more erotic than watching my mature white wife sucking a huge uncut black cock and getting thoroughly fucked for a few hours. And I do mean thoroughly. Black studs can really lay it down. Honestly. She loves it and I love to watch it.And the young black studs love to fuck her as I watch and especially enjoy having me watch her suck them to completion as she swallows their huge cum load. Mot for all couples I know. But certainly floats our boat.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story, We had a wild trip to Jamaica several years ago. We met a good looking black man on the beach and then bumped into him dancing one night at the The Jungle. He possessed an amazing black cock that fucked me over the next several days and even my stoned husband one night, now that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you writers even review your own stories for mistakes at all... especially like the repeated glaring mistake of changing Susan's name to Cheryl several times?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I invited three black guys to fuck my wife on her birthday.. she absolutely loved it! Watching those black cocks pounding into her white pussy was hot!!

Joanna1234Joanna123410 months ago

It is exciting, we had a Barbados experience, I loved it. This brings it back. I want to go back, we had plans before Covid but now prices so up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous