All Comments on 'Three Diapers'

by wizard_of_oz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I remember when i attended public schools how every time i got sent to the office to be paddled,i'd always get aroused by hearing the loud smacking sounds of the wooden paddle being used over and over again,but what else turned me on even more was how the office always reeked with the ammonia-type odor of wet urine,from so many different little girls peeing on all of the office chairs,over and over again through the years,while waiting their turns to be paddled by the principal,and every time i smell a hamper full of wet pee-pee diapers,that strong,pissy sweet scent seems to take me back to my horny visits to the pissy smelly principals office,and i have to ask my wife for some of her pus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
principals office

I visited the principals office for licks with the paddle and the office always smelled of pee and boy did smelling that pissy odor used to fill me with compassion and turn me on and make me get a hard on every time my nose would notice that strong ammonia-type aroma !

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
VERY WELL WRITEN STORY

YOU HAVE a goo imagination, I trust you will be creating more of these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous