All Comments on 'Doris and Her Son'

by Weirdwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jack_RussellJack_Russellabout 16 years ago
You certainly put the "taboo" into this category..

The concept was good. I think with the help of an editor, this story could be better.

And if "daddy" and the "son" are going to have oral sex, why not take it to its obvious anal conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
INTERESTING "BI" CONCEPT

interesting "bi" concept....and as a woman who thinks bi male family action is hottt.wish charlie had actually been craig's real dad...and doris's hubby...having both real mom and dad sharing craig would have made this story oh so much hotter ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

This story was too sick, but goddamn I loved it. The only thing that could of made it hotter for me would have been if Doris's little boy was a full tit tranny and if you had given a better description of the boys cock

Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
needs editing

interesting story line but needs editing. In one part Doris shows her "bare cunt" but then comes home from work with a hairy one. No one grows hair that fast.

Satyr040Satyr040about 16 years ago
nice start

Hope there is a ch. 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mia likes it!

Definitely different - not something I would automatically gravitate to, but I liked it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ok...

Well everyone has their "thing" I guess but, that was just too fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

I'd prefer if the big guy didn't suck Craig off. Craig's a cute little faggot, and the big guy should stick to fucking his tender little mouth and blowing his balls up Craig's tight little twat. That what straight guys use faggots for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Would like more description of craigs youthful body, tight rectum, would like to have seen him cry out as daddy entered his virgin bottom and his mummy tells him to take daddies big hard cock....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So HOT

Quite well written. Amazing story line too, I would like more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot story for fucked up old geezers, not mother and son.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago
Loved the simple story telling. Very kinky too.

Fuck this made me so hard. Something about the writing, a sort of naive innocence in the style of prose yet the situation being so nasty, kinky and horny. As if written as a high school paper or something. I'm not really articulating my meaning very well. I just go off on it in a surprising way. The amazing, crazy mommy milking her tits for son and new lover / daddy. Daddy teaching son how to suck cock while mommy at work. I don't know what to say, I thoroughly enjoyed. Unlike most stories I've read.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope mom guides craig through how to take his daddy up his ass :) Maybe comforts her boy by letting him suck her clit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous