All Comments on 'Cowgirl Ch. 06'

by ZotDragon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bad and hasty end

of a sofar good story. you really just wanted to end it, all right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmmm

Yeah, I was a little disappointed in the ending too. The whole branding thing. Well, if they get divorced sometime down the road, I guess she'll just have to look for a guy with the same initials.

calibedroomeyescalibedroomeyesabout 16 years ago
loved it

My breasts are heavy with milk, I wish I had a lover to enjoy with my husband!

Suzanne JamesSuzanne Jamesalmost 16 years ago
More, please

Are you going to breed her? It sounds like she wants it....not so crazy about the branding part, but the rest is really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice, really

Very nicely developed introduction of the characters, storyline okay and details that make it fun to read and kept me to the end (which a lot of stories don't). A lot of writers get overwhelmed by their own erotic desire, your story shows deeper consideration and planning, which rounds it up. Good method working, try to continue this, you got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice, really

Very nicely developed introduction of the characters, storyline okay and details that make it fun to read and kept me to the end (which a lot of stories don't). A lot of writers get overwhelmed by their own erotic desire, your story shows deeper consideration and planning, which rounds it up. Good method working, try to continue this, you got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tattoo

Great story,

It would be nice though if she would go further into the transformation as a cow and get tattoos of cow spots all over her body. Especially on the back, to the outside world she could still look like a normal beautiful woman, but underneath is the cow she really is!

good read thanks

Duckydan49Duckydan49about 14 years ago
GREAT

A little odd but certainly an interesting kink... Nothing like owning your COW.

tittysloantittysloanalmost 14 years ago
OMG, this is just amazing. I adore your writing style. mooooooooooo

I absolutely love the way you write about this subject. I would love to write a story with you, ZotDragon.

i will read all of your stories tonight.

Thank you so much.

My very Best Wishes.

tittysloan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

I loved the development of the story but don't see why it should end where it does. You should carry on. there are great things one can do with a human cow!

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooabout 12 years ago
Started out strong

All in all it's a great idea. I just didn't like how quickly and secretively Marie was added in. True, Michael was cool with it, but it just seemed overly dishonest for my tastes. The whole time I was waiting for Marie to just take the story over, which she kinda ended up doing.

I'll still use the first three chapters for personal reference, though. The cow bell necklace=genius. Thanks for that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent work.

Easily one of the best stories of this sort I've read here. The interactions happened in a relatively natural way, with no abstract craziness that can ruin the mood, and there was no massive drama point in the story. It's a loving married couple exploring their sexual side in a way that most of these stories don't seem to do.

The only real drawbacks... Marie felt a bit oddly thrown in there. I was glad to see that it didn't ruin the marriage or anything, which most stories end up portraying, but her mix into the relationship felt a bit awkward. Also, would have loved to read the husband's response to the brand. Honestly though, I think you let it end in a nice spot, leaving us to imagine what could happen next.

Very well done overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very strange

This has to be one of the strangest stories I've ever read - anywhere. A cow???Just bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

This story isn't far off from mine and my husband's. It's very well writen and Id enjoy more, so please keep writing

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Really loved all the stories

From beginning to end great, arousing, detailed and wanting to read more. You have a good mind. Thank you for the excitement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bah!

She went down and had it removed, filed a report with the Police, Ian and MArie were arrested. The end to the stupidity.

zoejoeyzoejoeyover 5 years ago
A really good find.

Yeah, I agree somewhat with comments about the abruptness of the ending and I can appreciate the branding is not to all tastes, but you have to admit, everything you wanted to see happen in this story did happen already. It was told in a sleek, minimalist way that is bound to leave people wanting more, this is the work of a very strong and competent storyteller here. I think the danger in continuing further would be that Marie's boyfriend would need to become involved and that in itself would require introducing a new character to the mix. Then where do you go? Cuckolding? Man on man? Wife swapping? Pregnancy? I think ending it here was a bold choice, but probably the right one.

Finding this author was a very pleasant surprise for me this morning. Whenever someone favourites me as an author or one of my stories, I always click on their username and check out who/what else they've favourited to see if something takes my fancy. Well sure enough, I was drawn to a story called Virgin Sacrifice, which I read and enjoyed, then checked out the rest of the offerings and just had to see what this was all about. I loved it, absolutely, in its entirety, from start to finish. As cow stories go, it ranks up there with Breeding Time At The Hucow Farm by Heather26, which I consider to be the best cow story on here! But this is close, it's more grounded in reality and is what I would call an achievable aspiration.

Loved it. Thank you very much.

Zoe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZotDragon@ZotDragon
439 Followers
Always open to interesting comments and email. Please don't waste my time with childish attacks and poor grammar. Thanks to all who've sent supportive emails and compliments!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cowgirl Ch. 05 Previous Part
Cowgirl Series Info