All Comments on 'Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 05'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORIES

know bodily get hurt,just good sexual fun.good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Catched?!?!?

I couldn't even read the frickin' story with an example of such illiteracy in its tagline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
catched bothered me to, but the story was great

Where is the next part and when do his wife and his mistresses move into a larger home to raise all of the new kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good fuck story . . . ignore the fags that find...

. . . typos making them lose their hardon. I like your arrogance. Cocky motherfucker, I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why did you stop

This was a great series, but why did you stop before you got to some of the other sisters, or had veronica and his wife together, or others. Oh well

prop69prop69almost 11 years ago
Worn out

I am worn out just reading the 5 stories. I hope you will continue until you have fucked them all. What about your wife?

Are you leaving her out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My only disappointment is why didn't Rayna eat her moms pussy, BUT I guess that'll be covered in Chapter 6 "The ORGIE"

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 7 years ago
more

You need to have Jared fuck the rest of his Wife's Aunts & Female Cousins, then fuck her Mother. It sucks that you stop writing this. who cares what people think. Its just a story. Hope you will write more of Fucking My In-Laws. I really like how it gets straight to the fucking. No pussy footing around. had me rock hard the whole time readin from chapter 1 to chapter 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous