All Comments on 'Mardi Gras Whore Wife'

by Fourtsix

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fucking strangers in most cases just spreads

STDs and AIDS around. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
author's obsession

can't rate more. 50 for the effort. I guess it's just me, but I don't like the "open" marriages where people just take on strangers as they come along. If you like that, OK man, nothing to worry about then ?? G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Aids Capital

Why would anybody in their right mind be married to anybody who went around having casual sex with strangers. This is not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's a story

Folks, it's a story. In stories, there are no aids, STD's, or other complications unless they are part of the story. Get a life. If you don't like reading this, don't read it! However, being sanctimonious about the story AFTER you read it, is only funny and a little sick.

On the story itself, it's pretty well written. I will read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Repeat

Hey, this is the same story you posted 3 days ago under a different title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wrong place!

Should have been in "Group Sex" rather than in "Loving Wives."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Well at least you knew what she was when you met her ,enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Wimp is selfishly sick

You also have the right to shoot yourself in the groin just as you have your credibility as a human. <P>

You paint yourself without any of the rights of a normal man by choice which excites you but disgusts any semi-rational person. <P>

You expound about the plus of being without any of the responsibilities of a spouse or an acceptable human by any measurement known to man.<P>

Why do things like this writer exist even in their fantasy or so called true to real life when they really only find excitement in disrespecting themselves as jaded addicts to male humiliation.<P>

You do not arouse or titillate the senses just disgust anyone above sewer level. How sadly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it shows a mindless wimp till dead

dumber and dumber with no common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Come on ... it is just a story!

I can't believe that anyone who reads the stories on Literotica.com can be so critical of other people's fantasies/stories. It is just a story.

Everyone has their kinks and fetishes - choose to read the stories which include the ones you are interested in - or simply don't read them.

It is just a story and like all stories some will like it some will not ....

DooMyWife2DooMyWife2almost 16 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me!

The story was pretty well written, a few grammatical errors.

I enjoyed the story, whether it was true or not. I do prefer stories that are true stories, but unless the author makes a point of telling that this is a true story, and not a fantasy story, it's sometimes hard to tell.

Sometimes, by the way it's written, you can tell that the story is a fantasy and not real. This one "could be real", although some of the conversation sounded a bit contrived, it still could have happened the way the author has written it. He might have just taken a little writer's discretion with the conversations.

I could see the party host telling her that she is the "chosen one" and making her "his whore for the night". It's really the author's own words that sound a little made up to me, maybe he really did speak like that, but I think maybe he used different words when he spoke, then got "into" the story when he was writing it and used different words. Then again, I might be all fucked up, and the whole damn story might be true "as written"!

What never ceases to amaze me though, is these assholes, who hang out on an erotic stories web site, where they are definitely going to see and read porn stories of all sorts, and then THEY want to flame the authors of these stories for the "decadent sexual action within the story"?

Who's the REAL PERVERTS here? The people who write these stories, (true or not)? Or the guys sitting naked in front of their computers reading this shit and jerking off while their wives are asleep in the other room?

Almost EVERY story I read on here, and certainly on the ONLY story I ever posted here, you get the same bullshit comments about; your wife being a no good whore, trash, you're a wimpy bastard that can't satisfy her, and we're all gonna die with AIDS! And by the way, for you IDIOTS, who just sit in front of your computer strokin' your cock, WISHING that you had a wife like many of us have, and you have NEVER posted your own story on this site, let me inform you about something; When you submit the story, the editors of this site might post your story in a section of the site OTHER than where YOU, the author submitted it to! I KNOW, it happened to me! So, THINK, you dumb asses, next time, before you flame some story for being "in the wrong section", the AUTHOR probably didn't put it there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Never ceases to amaze me

How anyone could find this type of behavior erotic. She is a whore for crying out loud, why would any man even consider staying married to her. The only reason I can think of is the man is a closet homosexual and lives vicariously through the abominable actions of a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love it

despite not being the best written story it is hot as hell an alot of us guys love sluts an cum dumpsters as for stds ive never even met one person with one an me an my wife enjoy sex with as many men as can an its always bareback an cum in her an we have never gotten anything other than great sex thanx!!!!

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 13 years ago
Mmmmmm...cum on me to please....

This has made up my mind - I must go to Mardi Gras one year before we die....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very Hot!

I have to agree with the other adventurous people out there. IF you don't like the stories why are you reading them. People who have spiced up sex lives are really living. We don't waste our time condeming people. We live life and have fun. Sexy slutty women really do it for me. I also love to share my wife and I am no wimp. There is nothing sexier than watching your wife filled with lust and desire as she gets pumped from another big cock. Again, Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mardi Gras fun

Many years of fun there. I would love to be a part of it now but, with kids and my wife I know I will not be able to do that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ohh I can feel all those big cocks pumping in me and shooting their cum as the line grows longer with more and more men I couldn’t wait for it. Cum runs down my legs and more comes on my tits as they are suck hard making my 1 1/2 inch nipples even longer. All of a sudden my milk comes and two men jumb in and suck my milk Laiden breast as big as watermelons! One actually chewing on my nipple it felt so awesome!

My fantasy can someon help?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Right

You got the whore wife part right. Should.have quit then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow another bisexual loser

Since he enjoys sloppy whatever he must be gay or bisexual. He wants his wife to be a full blown whore so he can be a little sissy Cuckold. What a loser, now his slut will be used by every man she can find and he will always be last in line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's sad that so many readers just don't get the lifestyle. Watching your wife fuck other men can be one of the most exciting things you'll ever experience. There is a strong streak of voyeurism in every swinger or cuckold relationship. Doo and Brandie have had the best life possible.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunalmost 2 years ago

I am amazed that people criticize this story and the author. I hate to overstate the obvious, but this is an erotic literature site, hence the name Literotica. To all of you cretins who critique a story anonymously, fuck you. Oh, and let’s see your literary masterpieces that you have posted. Overall, this was a bit over the top but it was a pretty enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous