All Comments on 'My Wife is Bi'

by Toolmo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Speedy

What is this supposed to be? A threesome slam-bam thank you ma'am story. Take it a little slower and easier next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Structure

Not very good sentence structure or flow. But, not as bad as some on this site. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bi Wife

I worked with a guy who had a bi wife and after several years of threesomes she divorced him and married one of her girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get an editor

Get an editor. Your grammar and spelling are all over the place and your sentence structure - well no structure, really.

Also, pace your story.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Nice plot --- Poor execution but certainly more --

enjoyable than the chapter 44's and the rape and the cruelty that so many here write and so many others enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Once I gave blowjob to this polish guy and he told me about his ex gf who was bi and used to bring woman home for him as well as for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It doesn't matter if anyone is bi or not

I am hetero, but that does not mean I bed another woman besides my wife.

The story just speaks of a pair in trouble. They do not really have enough interest in each other to maintain a faithful union.

As far as I am concerned, this is just a distraction on the road to getting bored again, and then forging separate lives.

Not my cup of tea.

Nothing wrong with the writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my hot bi wife.

my wife got my permission to bring a girl home&my reward is she said I could watch.my wife went out to pick her up.she said be in the backroom&close the door for the surprise..they were in the bedkroom with the lights off.i dident know who it was.she yelled ok come in&turn on the lights.i turned on the lights&there they were 3 naked women grinning from ear to ear.it was my wife&my sister&her hot mom.they asked my pemission again&i was shocked&said go for it.they jumped each other on the bed.i never saw anything so wild they were yelling moaning&groaning.I dident know women could get so hot.my wife said next Saturday night there was going to be another surprise.it will be someone I know.it will be someone I dident know they are bi.i cant hardly waite to see who it is.

Redhotginger1988Redhotginger1988over 5 years ago
Me as well

My guy loves it when I'm with another girl and he gets to join in.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Prolific

With the number of stories you've written, you should be able make a.story that flows, and compose a coherent sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Y can’t i be so lucky

I’ve tried for a long time to get my wife to get a girlfriend, she told me about her and another woman being together before I met her, how can i get her to bring home a girlfriend I just wanna be tied up and made to watch, then they could tease me, I’m sure I’d probably explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story plot - very erotic. Need to clean up grammar, etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous