All Comments on 'Opening the Door'

by kttysbehind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing Contribution!

Thank you so much for your story! I am envious of your partner; he has such an inventive and marvelous lover!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved every bit

I'd love to be in your partners position in this event. How exciting and awesome that must have been for you both. just hearing about it really turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Very inventive and very stimulating story - i want to be in the same position as your husband - with my wife directing the action as i am taken by strangers, both female and male. This story gave me a good cum, albeit by my own hand. Keep the stories coming and thnaks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

God I wish that was me tied to the table. One lucky lucky man. Where can I meet people like this? All the sites I've been on are total crap. People on them are a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

The story is very hot, full of great sex.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I liked it, not loved it. Would have been interesting if loving wifey ditched the strapon and fat sit your pussy, ass and tits while hubby gets screwed with the real thing.

Also, for a one page story to evoke the word "ass" well over 30 times is a bit of a redundancy. Had a few typos, especially confusing your (possessive) and you're (contraction). Otherwise not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Tongue

You used the word tongue six times in 10 lines. Try to use better grammar please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous