All Comments on 'Confessions: The Neighbors'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHO IS

Your pimp and ponce,making you do this.he or she must be onto a good thing,I came to this site expecting erotic literature,not a wanking telephone call.DISGUSTING,but I did like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmmmm good!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We Need More

Sounds so alive and so true! Did you base this on a true experience? Please say yes, it reminds so much of what I've had in the past. Send us some more stories based upon your actual encounters, including the sounds of your hot wet pussy. That sent me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Voyeur

I love voyeur stories, and the added audio componenet to this one is just so sexy. I could imagine it all, and your voice is very very sexy you know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delicious!

Very exciting! The two audio components together were perfect. We get to listen to the couple fuck and you masturbate at the same time! Love to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So good. But maybe you knew that.

Has anyone ever told you that your voice sounds a little like Kim Deal of The Pixies and Breeders? Well, your speaking voice anyway. Good Times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delightful!

That was really wonderful. It reminded me of experiences that i had at a similar age with similar neighbors. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More than...

More than a great story, great audio to go with it. There is nothing like our earliest sexual memories, and WHAT A GREAT lady AND woman! A lady in the sitting room and a slut in the bedroom.Mr. L was a lucky man indeed!

Thank you for your work in putting this together so we could enjoy the three of you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It!

What a great range of audio stories you have written. We have read most of them & all are very good. You certainly made us both cum both with masterbating each other then we had a great fuck.

Thanks please write more like thise.

Julie & John NZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It!

What a great range of audio stories you have written. We have read most of them & all are very good. You certainly made us both cum both with masterbating each other then we had a great fuck.

Thanks please write more like thise.

Julie & John NZ

PfetishPfetishabout 16 years ago
so very good

Best I have ev heard using narration and sound. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow.

Is it sad that I resent living in a house now? XD

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Yummy....

That was such a kinky audio Selena...More more more Pleeease!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

holy fuck!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous