All Comments on 'Sit On My Dick Mom'

by Indiandick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bollywood

These bollywood style stories of yours are quite entertaining,but then I spent a while in India

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Quick stroke story - no build up

Fine for what it was, but with some character build up, some sense of the taboo, it could be improved. One thing that I really hate seeing is when writers use shampoo as a lubricant for anal sex. It's a terrible lubricant for anal or vaginal sex, and will cause problems for the person receiving anal. It's like nails on a chalkboard when I read that - takes any element of eroticism right out of the story.

jbhoft7jbhoft7over 16 years ago
Proof Reader

Spelling and sentence structure was very poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dont give up your day job

it is like a 3rd grader wrote this . Wow did i just waste my time reading this!!

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
Nice try.

The plot was fairly good but there was too much changing around for it to be plausible. The shampoo was a very bad idea to use as a lubricant. You also need to get an editor to make it read much better for the western 'english' speaking world. Don't get me wrong, your english is pretty good and would certainly get you by when spoken, but writing is an whole new world. I hope you view this as constructive criticism. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
why condoms?

An okay story, I liked the title best of all, also mom seeing her boy's big stiff dick jumping in his pants and getting wet. But why does the son have to use a damn condom? A boy has the right to feel his mother's twat directly on his dick, flesh on flesh, while he's porking her, and the same goes for his mom! And a mother should be able to feel the jets of hot sperm from her boy's hot young balls, the son should have the sweet satisfaction of unloading his balls right up her mommy-twat. Mom could use some birth control method. But let the son fuck a baby up the same cunt where he was once a baby. That'd be perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

don't like condoms

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

mum pressed up against a mirror and fondeling those nice mum titt would be a nice seg way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Boring... Make it more int with more convo not so monotonous

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

fuckall story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I voted 5 stars

I like consentual-sex stories as this one.

People who have or had hots for their own mom know how intense the attraction can be: you see her in a bikini & you'd rather apply the sunscreen lotion on her body than having sex with the hottest girl from your school.

It is very rewarding to masturbate to fantasies about your mom: the orgasms are intense and are felt by every cell of your body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on

where is the seduction/blackmail or whatever tactic he or she used to get to this point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NO CONDOMS!!!

sonny needs to breed the filthy slut. it's more fun that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammer

She lay down not lied down , lied is not telling the truth

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story may the couple be very happy for the very very long future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous