All Comments on 'Taken by My Son'

by Indiandick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Proof reader

Needed here,how many "tools" did her husband have?Otherwise not bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a mother is enslaved to her boy's big prick

This a fine story by a gifted writer from India in his mid-20s, who no doubt has been enjoying his mother's cunt for quite a while. I like his hero Bedi's style, he keeps his mother smooth between her legs and won't let her call it her "pussy"--it's her CUNT! And it's there for her boy's enjoyment whenever he feels like it, like every mother's cunt should be there for her son. It's the hole he popped out of, now he has the right every son has, to revisit his own birth canal with his big stiff prick, and jam it up his mother's cunthole up to his big loaded balls! Even at the start it isn't really "rape," just the boy's natural aggressiveness, and very soon his mother is enslaved by her boy's magnificent fat cock, her motherly gash feels strange and empty without it! Bedi is filled with the pride and self-confidence of all young motherfuckers whose moms happily open their twats to their son's big demanding dick and revel as the boy unloads the rich creamy semen of his hot young balls up where it's meant to go. One word of caution--there's no reason for a son to "sheath" his fine young prick when he shoves it up his mother's mommy-twat. It's Bedi's right to fuck a baby--lots of babies! --up his mother's cunt, as all sons yearn to do. From his potent young balls to his mother's fertile womb--the way of nature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shitty

fucking rapo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sabas

What a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a son's lust

It sounds as if she really and truly enjoyed being taken so forcefully by her son. My father took me in a similiar manner and I still seek out men who like to play rough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
l,ucky bitch

lucky bitch congratulations. i m willing it for years but couldn't get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

lousy shitty piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You opted for a niche fan base (also one of the tags should have been non-consent)

I voted 4 stars but it actually is 3.6 because the description of sex is too pornographic for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
real

Oh yeah. I'm sure this is totally real. Writing shitty stories is forgivable, claiming they are actually real though? You should be buried under the prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Ull die if u stop...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a shit..

Do not try to emulate the West, because they only come out distasteful caricature - and naive parody of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enough said in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful

There needs to be a zero star to really ruin your votins score average. As if RAPE wasn't your M.O., the coup de grace was shaving her pussy... I wouldn't get hard for this with a bottle of Viagra!

Absolute Dogshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
1 star

RAPE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous