All Comments on 'Enchanted Twelve: Quinn Ch. 02'

by glynndah

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TE999TE999over 16 years ago
A compelling tale...

of unrequited love and opportunities lost. I'm looking forward to the conclusion to this one! And thanks for giving my characters a cameo part. You rawk pretty witch!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 16 years ago
Simply Magical...

Your stories of Quinn are simply magical. As I read them, I am drawn in to the world you've created. And then, all too soon, it's over. You do have a bit of magic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poorly done

I suggest you take a second look at where this chain seems to be headed if you want to keep up. You butchered Quinn and left her for dead. Try a new line story that is not so bad for such a chain as this.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaabout 16 years ago
Charming!

It followed perfectly from your first story and gave a pleasant change of pace from many of the highly sexual stories in the chain. A very fairy tale story, I can't wait to see how it all works out.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 16 years ago
glynndah...

I love the innocence of Quinn. I quote my first comment on Quinn's first chapter...

What a great addition! I really liked this chapter and the sense of young love you're portraying. Thanks for hopping on board and taking a ride on this enchanted roller coaster ride. ~ Red.

My words still hold with this chapter.

Quinn is the fifth twin, aged 22. She is sweet, considerate, kind and very much struggling with the desire to be with someone that she knows she shouldn't be with. Young love. First love. You've portrayed the romance wonderfully and I continue to feel the desire growing between this couple.

I SUPPORT everything you have done for this chain. I look forward to seeing what becomes of Quinn and Jerome. I also encourage you to keep taking this couple wherever your muse leads you. It is on a path that I find enchanting.

You have done an OUTSTANDING job and though we can not please everyone, we have pleased many. Remember that as you write the rest of this Princess's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous