All Comments on 'Babysitting Perks'

by lily_ann

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very sexy!

I certainly had my crushes on older men when I was that age, and I appreciate the story being sexy, not creepy!

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoover 16 years ago
Great

Loved it. I hope you plan to continue this story. I think it has great potential to be more than just one installment. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Please continue with more adventures for Anna and George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this was hot!!!

I had more than a few fantasies about some of the dads I babysat for; but I was too chicken to do anything about it. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can only wish that you guys would put ANAL in

your sub-titles--The whole story lacked realizm but the shit hole thing was above and beyond

dfwlisadfwlisaover 16 years ago
Reminded me of younger days....

It brings back memories of fun times I had with a few of my favorite dads... and a few of the moms too....

I loved it, very well written, disregard the idiots who say things ugly just to be ugly.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

The babysitter needs to develop a need to have his baby.

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 16 years ago
Very fine

A great first submission. I hope to read many more of your stories.

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 16 years ago
Very fine

A great first submission. I hope to read many more of your stories. I coud do without the anal business, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and steamy

Excellent... well-written... thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
may I have another

I hope you have more material - that was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Carry on babysitting

Loved the story, you must do more chapters and develop the character of Anna. Maybe George has some friends who would like to meet Anna, I'm sure Anna could handle a gangbang in the near future.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Great job! Wonderful fantasy!

Great job! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More Please!!

Very hot and sexy! Good start with a lot of potential for an interesting relationship between these two. Looking forward to finding out what happens the morning after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great but better without the anal

Loved it until the anal stuff. A woman's cunt is for love and pleasure, her anus is for shitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

Amazing! Loved it and can't wait for chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

Where do I sign up for this babysitter? I really enjoyed the story. Great job. I hope you contine to write.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

Well-written and extremely hot . . . a special fantasy brought to life by a talented writer. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DAMN

Very HOT! I hope you find time to write more soon!

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
Squel?

I'd love a squel. I'll babysit if I get to babysit for Mr. Riley.

lily_annlily_annover 15 years agoAuthor
Stop.

Don, I've asked you to stop commenting with your rude comments on my stories. Just because you like pregnancy stories doesn't mean everyone does, and it's not my fault it's not in the anal category - I originally had it there and it was moved by the Lit admins. So stop already! I don't care if you don't like anal - go read something else instead of wasting your time on my stories, then! There's plenty of them out there that fit what you like, just leave me alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where is a mr riley for me?

This was AWESOME there are NEVER hot men to fuck while out babysittting...where does mr riley live? haha

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Vivid Details

I especially enjoyed the vivid details. It brought this little encounter to life. Two come to mind: the mention of electric tit-to-clit connection that some women experience and the flushed chest of sexually-charged Anna.

And don't worry about the complaints about anal sex. A member search for females with "anal" as fetish yields a list of 1,975. Many women like to get filled up in various ways. Some like to get filled up in all three ways. ;-)

In the scenario of the story, the man doesn't have to worry about getting the babysitter pregnant if he pumps his hot seed up into her bowels instead of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story

You have incredible talent as a writer. Your story was erotic, the perfect fantasy written in a believable way. I loved it! I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very well written!

I've read a couple of your other stories and find them extremely well written and with an enhanced realism.

I am amazed that the posters here who are so caught up in "natural sex" don't like your stories. Sometimes you just have to laugh when you realize that they protest the way they do because that's their "real" fetish.

Artist1Artist1about 15 years ago
Hot

A well-paced seduction and loved the anal climax.

Artist1Artist1almost 15 years ago
Well-written and highly erotic

I loved the well-paced build up and accidental seduction. Your writing has a very natural feel to it. It was also easy to believe and enter into because of the realistic description of the house of the single father and situation with his son. The calm willingness and desire of your character is really arousing and I loved the anal climax. I hope you continue to follow your own sensibilities and not listen to the anal-haters (what do they have stuck up their butts anyway? there is plenty of other stuff to read). Anyway, I like your writing very much and look forward to your future efforts. I'd be very interested in knowing what you think of my recent series if you have the inclination to read it.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Quite good!

Basically well done. I do think It could be improved by slowing down the seduction, stretching it out a bit. This would build sexual tension in the characters AND in the readers.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Teen Ass-fucking?

This story could have been so much more erotic. I'm not sure that ass-fucking goes with fucking a teenaged baby-sitter because as that baby-sitter she should be more concerned with trying to have her own baby. In looking back at my own experiences as a teenager, ass-fucking was not in the desires of myself or the girl I was with, and ass-fucking would have gradually come along after some pregnancies and cuming in a hot pussy. I don't mean to be knocking your stories, but in this "fantasy" world or Literotica, it would seem that it would be much more erotic to be fucking a hot wet pussy in a teen, than sliding a hot dick up some shithole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exciting, fast paced and wonderful.

Fantastic,great pace and wonderful climax. I wasnt expecting the anal and it surprised me, but in a very good way. Thanks for a job well done. Your writing is pacey, sexy, surprising and leaves me wanting more. well done.

johnross1975

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh Very hot

I hope she gets a regular job "babysitting".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue?

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!

Loved it so so much and well developed story you have great talent and lots of sex appeal. PS the anal was very sexy no matter what anyone says IM A WOMAN AND WE LOVE ANAL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice!

This story is amazing and deserves a follow-up to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Beautifully written, good plot development also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this story. I hope you write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another great story.

I just love all your stories. Please write more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great! Keep on writing em, LILY-ANN.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
omg!

two of my three biggest fantasies are babysitters and anal...had she peed on him this story would have been perfect! well written and hot action. thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Lovely tale

Thank you. Perfecty written.

ultachultachabout 12 years ago
Honest voice

Thanks, I really enjoyed this - particularly the sincere tone of the protagonist. A very sexy story, well-paced and very well told.

Baby_MalenaBaby_Malenaalmost 12 years ago
Very hot.

I normally don't like babysitter stories, they feel too contrived. But this was beautifully told and so very hot, I love that he wasn't cheating on his wife because she'd already left. Fantastic.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Good tail...er, uh tale.

I thought it was a 5 Star effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anyone want to bed against this becumming her full time babysitting job?

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more babysitter perks

just read the story it was great you could do more chapters that would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good! Well written with a believeable plot.

This is a delightful story, true to life feelings, lovely plot. Could have done without the anal, as I feel this may not have developed this early in the relationship. A strong suggestion toward a deeper relationship between the two adults, and a good connection between the young woman and little boy. This story just begs for more chapters! Thank you. GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love your stories!! A chapter 2 would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh yeah

I had an orgasm just reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my wife at 18

Great story. Reminds me of my wife when we first started dating years ago. She used to babysit for a couple that worked different shifts. The husband always got home a few hours earlier, I guess she had a crush on this older man. When the kids were asleep he'd take my wife to the guest room and screw her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing...

There are other words to use in the English language. Try some of these: awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, prodigious, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful. Otherwise a great, horny story.

flygirl12bflygirl12bover 10 years ago
Moan/groan

Good story except you seriously have to find any other word than moan or groan. For me, that ruined the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleeeeeease

Write a second chapter!!!

canuckCDcanuckCDover 10 years ago
Please continue!

Would love to read more about these two. Maybe she could even become a "live-in" babysitter.

As for the anal, a teen ass is perfect for anal! ;) And, in my experience, many younger (under 25) women DO enjoy anal. Many of them do worry about pregnancy, or want to "save themselves" for marriage, so they will give up the next best thing. A then 19 yo ex gf of mine actually preferred anal, as she said it was so naughty, as well as the intense feelings of it compared to vaginal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please! I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really like the story

good characters and plot; comes across as though there's a sequel coming later

Nothing against the story; this is for the commenters, not ALL women like Anal. If you like it say so, but don't categorize ALL ... DKP

will be looking for more from you, THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh!

Fucking sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good memories

I have good memories from my babysitting days. In particular, I looked after my Dad's boss's children when I was a teenager. Dad's boss always came home a few hours before his wife and eat my pussy and fuck me till he filled my tight pussy with his CUM. He recently fucked me at his daughters wedding. mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes

i would love to do anal with a girl

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
two things

So if it was a blizzard, just how did Mr. Riley get home?

And then couldn't get/take Anna home?

As to the anal quite a few younger women do it to be sure to avoid pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it.

I loved it. I would like to read more about these two like a live in baby sitter

And they could fuck there brains everyday before she goes off to school. And getting hot and big cock and getting paid for it. He would be fucking her hot little young pussy before going to work. So they both are getting there fuck on and its their big fucking secret. And the little boy has a women in the house to help make it not so hard on him because of his mom not being there for him. So everyones fucking all happy. I know I would love to in her shoes in a heart beat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

There were only a few places you could have improved on.

The blizzard didn't make too much sense, how did he get home??

I also wish that you told us a bit more from Mr.Riley's perspective

Overall, amazing. Came so hard afterwards. Keep writing, you are really good.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read the story!

A couple of commenters have questioned how he got home and why he didn't take her home. He said the roads were bad so he could hardly get home [and the storm continued, so they were continually getting worse] and he would take her home but didn't want to wake his son [who would have to be dressed warmly to go out since he couldn't be left alone, and would be in serious danger if something happened to the car, especially returning].

It must be me, but I can't stand the idea of anal - I quit reading at that point. I like oral, but the idea of kissing a girl after she has sucked my shitty prick is disgusting. I admit, using a condom would make it a little better, but most of the time they're not using a condom, and as another commenter said, many girls do anal to avoid pregnancy [and condoms]. Also, while I haven't had anyone recently, i have never met a girl that didn't hate it. I never suggested it to my first wife, but the others made it clear that anal was not in the cards. It didn't make any difference to me anyway. I much preferred having a girl suck me off when I started to cum. My second wife usually managed to spill most of it on me so after swallowing the rest she had to lick up what she'd spilled, all the time watching me. She said she could cum just from the way I looked while she was doing that.

hotjujuluhotjujuluover 9 years ago
Just right in so many ways

Author did a wonderful job writing a hot sex scene with an easy plot and simple but detailed character development. It's so obvious when an author takes the time to proof read before submitting. Thank you. Looking forward to reading more submissions from lily_ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write more

We need to see part 2,3,4...

Continue the affair. get her pregnant - more than once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy babysitter

great story, imagine fucking her when she gets in from school, I can !! I need her to babysit for me, what is her phone number ?!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 9 years ago
Chapter two please

I loved it and would've love it more if there was a chapter about the morning after. Morning sex, breakfast together with Kyle. How she was more like a desirable wife than his ex.

It definitely would be better if it was longer.

I just hope you are still around to continue it.

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
liked the closing line

then snuggled together body against body -- just an old man's dream

Chuck12239Chuck12239almost 9 years ago
very captivating

Need to know what happened in the morning with lots of snow outside

JBroadrunnerJBroadrunneralmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

So Sexy and Sensual. Very arousing and tantalizing. Would love to read more. Keep up the great work.

Yours,

JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

And will be great with a follow up story telling about the next period of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just great! I agree, followup chapters leading to her moving in with her 'old man', being called mommy, marrying the old guy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please a follow up of this story would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

You're a talented writer with great word choice, who was able to take something as old and done as fucking a young chick and make it into something completely intriguing, sensual, and memorable. Thank you for a fantastic read; I'm looking forward to much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

In the sequel Mr. Riley quits he career and begins marketing her breast milk.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Enjoyable Reading

A story any male or female can relate to - especially his descriptive words on anal sex and for women, what I found they found enjoyable for their first time when done with ease and gentle entry. You again earn a five rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wet

i'm so wet right now. I just want to finger fuck my self

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Literally fingering myself right now

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Loved it

Anyone know where I can find a babysitter like her? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Except for the ass fucking

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
What was wrong ...

... with the ass fucking? It can be extremely enjoyable, for both partners, if done properly.

I know it's not for everyone, but don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Admittedly, it was a bit odd for a first time between them, but she seemed to enjoy it.

And I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can I baby sit for a guy like him??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fingered my pussy and came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

I need a part 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just how?

how do you do anal without shit coming out?haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish you had warned about anal

it was going so good, then you went to that. A waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Analysis is shitty

Please, no ass fucking.

Far better to fill her teen womb with seed and knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get over the anal

Get over the anal. Since 1017 people favorited the story you seem to be in the minority...

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Get over it?

Let's just say it is now 1018 readers who have Favorited this story.

Bfairy95Bfairy95over 6 years ago
Amazing

Oh my god I love this story

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 6 years ago

I love the tag of caregiver. You ain't kiddin.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 6 years ago
Delightful use of a special word!

The word “cunt “ used by a young lady - MASSIVE turn on for me. !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Doesn’t it occur to anyone that this writing has all the hallmarks of a male author. Not that I’m complaining, it’s not poorly written but it is, however, obviously not a young woman’s writing.

No stars from me because unless it’s 5 I don’t vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Well-written, aside from a handful of typos. Regardless of the author's gender, this deserves a high rating. The person who posted the comment on 7/26/18 obviously has no taste for thoughtfully-crafted works of fiction, but prefers to focus solely on irrelevant afterthoughts that would never cross the mind of the fairminded reader.

This reader readily rates this story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agreed

I will have to agree with the almost 1300 people who favorited this story. Its a excellent story. This story could have easily been a series. Its to bad the author hasn't written anything lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good use of the fantasy to set up the story, both of them acting on their own fantasy. It was a good story, even if far fetched, until the anal. At that point the story lost all possibility of being a fantasy come true. It wasn't enough for Mr. Riley to have multiple romps of unbridled passionate sex with a beautiful and fit 18 year old. No, he had to INSIST that she accept anal. For a guy who claimed not to have had any sex at all for a significant period of time, Mr. Riley's desire to pass up a "perfect tight wet grasping pussy" to get the ass she didn't want to give was very weird. Anal is not the norm for most first time sessions, let alone such a special situation. That demand of his opened the gates to logic and the story falls apart. UNEXPECTED snowfalls of such magnitude have not been the norm since the early to mid 1970's. The girl said early in the story that she rarely dated, but upon seeing his dick she recognized it as "larger than most". She babysat most weeknights but took FRIDAY night off. lol She would make more on a typical Friday - Working couples stay out later on weekends - than the rest of the week put together. Riley didn't offer to drive her home because he didn't want to wake his son; then later says the boy usually wakes up only ONCE a night. If the boy awakens anyway, get him up and take him. Learning of the bad sex life of Mr and Mrs Riley got old too. Mrs. Riley had no tits, no hips, didn't like to give or receive oral, refused anal, BUT had several sets of sexy lingerie hanging in the closet. Story would have been much better with Mrs Riley left out of it except for her walking out. That would explain his horniness. Along the same lines, for a girl who rarely dated - but had sex with one boy - the babysitter seemed almost to be the aggressor. She gave a great blow job, went wild when her tits were sucked and played with, enjoyed being eaten without hesitation, gave sensual kisses that left both of them hungry for more, and fucked like a pornstar who actually enjoyed it. Then Mr. Horny Lust and Miss Nympho just end it by falling asleep cuddling after merely two cums for him. Gee Golly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it!

Sure, there were some inconsistencies mentioned by the other user, but i loved the cute interaction with kyle as it helped build rapport between kyra and mr. riley.

... and i thought the sex was great, i loved that she was bold enough to make a move and get what she wanted! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Kinda want more! Like does this become a reg thing??? Please! Give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The beginning of a love story!!

I loved everythng about this story, especially her desire for him!!! Maybe a marriage and then a pregnant belly for her. (The first of many!!!)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlily_ann@lily_ann
1705 Followers
Update: Aug 8, 2019 Sorry all, my days as Lily Ann are over. This profile is no longer being monitored. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and favourited on this profile over the years! My tastes have changed, as has my writing style, so while I'll leave these stories u...