All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Parts Ch. 07-08'

by bunny3374

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well fucked pussies.

very well explained article. I felt as if I was one of the characters. Then I felt I too can imagine roll-playing. I had the negative capability of stepping into the shoes of one of the characters according to my whims and fancies. My fantasy of group sex was fulfilled entirely to my satisfaction. Time had wings when I began to read it. I was so fully involved in the description that I forgot the whole world and the surroundings. Thank you more than words can say.

bunny3374bunny3374about 16 years agoAuthor
thanks!

Thank you to "anonymous in India" for your kind comment! it means alot to me when i get positive comments. i love knowing what people think of my writing, even though sometimes the comments hurt my feelings if they are negative. I hope you all enjoy the rest of this story, as well as all my other ones too! Thanks again for reading my stories!

littlebyrd79littlebyrd79almost 10 years ago
dont let idiots stop you from writing

Bunny,

I have been reading your stories and I am really enjoying them. I have also read the comments at the end of each part. I must say that people can be such assholes and they don't realize that what they say can really hurt. If you dont like something then for hell sakes STOP reading it but don't shoot down the other person. I am enjoying the story line and characters as swinging has always fascinated me and when I can put myself in the story it makes it even better. Thank you for writing and I added you to my favorites so I am hoping to see more submissions from you. Don't let stupid people drag you down when they are the ones who are wrong. One last thing, that is why literotica has several types of stories so that there is a choice and you cannot please everyone and the negative types need to go away. Don't stop writing please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous