All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Finale'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well done

The sequel will be great after she gets through the vacation.

Look forward to a follow on story that allows Cori to be totally on her own and moves on to bigger and better things.

be_cruel13be_cruel13about 16 years ago
Arggg... But *heart* *heart* *heart*

Arg... I was really hoping that Norm would get a good ass-whupping for being such an ass (and for hiring Crisp and his gang as the bouncers)!!! (Maybe in a special epilogue, please?)

But I'm going to try to get over that, because the last 3 chapters of this series renewed my love for Cori!! I *heart* Cori :-) I loved how she (finally) stood up to Norm and I enjoyed how her relationship with Tony evolved (though I was hurt too by the implication that Tony had bragged about her to his cabbie employees...). Though I would have loved to find out whether or not the restaurant got back on its feet, I loved the ending of the series... (Especially Cori's line: "But, I haven't packed, I don't have a passport, I'm naked"... LOL) I hope Cori has a great vacation, but please don't keep Cori away for too long :-)

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 7 years ago
Love yourself!

I know what Cori felt as she was a girl who LOVED to please others, with her body,

Knowing when men used her for their desires is why she was put here on this earth.

I am that exact same type of woman, I crave pleasuring men, fulfilling their fantasies.

I cum just from knowing my partner is filling me with his seed and cumming because I am his slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1288 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.