All Comments on 'About The Big Ones'

by Invisible2u

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Said!

I'm a big guy and I wish I had your outlook on life.

buran288buran288about 16 years ago
Bravo

A very well written commentary so so true. I sell cars for an living and just Tues I had an plus size woman comen in and she told me how people look at her just because she drives an Subaru WRX even was told fat girl don't drive sport cars!! But because I treated her with respect ( and let her race it on an back road) I sold her a new WRX!!! Keep up the good work!!

buran288buran288about 16 years ago
Bravo

A very well written commentary so so true. I sell cars for an living and just Tues I had an plus size woman comen in and she told me how people look at her just because she drives an Subaru WRX even was told fat girl don't drive sport cars!! But because I treated her with respect ( and let her race it on an back road) I sold her a new WRX!!! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Obsevation!

It's true what you say. I look at the body as well but, a pretty face will make a big body invisible to me. It is true that men will look twice at thin women more so than big women because they care about what other people will say about whom they are with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You go gurl!!

Its like i wrote the essay myself.I have tried tellin this to so many people that I have lost my voice so to speak.

IF you go to the bar,if you are lucky enough to get a guy to hit on you,its only because of a dare their friends put them up to or they feel that us "full figured" women are depserate and will put out easily and thank them for their time and attention!

I am good at what i do but the stereotype that society has placed upon what is sexy and what is not, I have been left alone and single.

I pray some day that I find someone that can see me and love me for who I stand as today whether or not I am a size two or a size 22!

I have a huge heart and I am easy on the eyes, but so many men dotn see that because they cant see beyond the weight.

Why should i lose it to be happy?If i was skinny I am still the same person inside as I was full figured!

I blame society,I mean they say even marylin monore and jayne mansfield were over weight! COme on those woman were gorgeous and exuded sexuality!

You keep your chin(s) up hun, I have become one of your biggest supporters!

Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love those Big Girls

Big is Better :-)

Believe me have been with both not a whole lot you can say about cuddlin with a skinny woman...

great artical hope we see more from you on the subject

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years agoAuthor
From The Author: Invisible2u

Wow! To say that I am surprised by such a positive response would be a vast understatement. I've received so many emails with others telling me their stories of being overlooked and was so glad someone came out to say a positive word on their side. Well, to them and to all of you reading and responding, I say a HUGE thank you! I also wanted to say to some that have sent me feedback through email that I respond to each and every one sent to me if there is a reply email. If you haven't received a response from me yet, please try sending it off again. I appreciate everyone taking the time to read and/or vote. Please continue commenting!

tata12772tata12772about 16 years ago
So True

I have struggled all my life with my weight...I was at my smallest before I have my first child...But as with most I couldnt lose the baby fat and gettin pregnant right after my first didnt help...I went a very long time hating myself because of my weight...Very self concious(sp?) didnt want my husband to see me without clothes on...lights always off...and then I found the world of chat..and even better rooms specifically for BBW's and their admirers...The majority of the women in my family are small or smaller than me...so it was hard to find a man in this small town outside of my husband to compliment me on anything...Not saying that my husband wasnt enough but yeah he assumes I know so he shouldnt have to tell me...But the compliments I got in the chatroom that I was a regular in was unbelievable....Talk about confidence booster....Its taken me a very long time to look at myself when I know Im at my best and know Im damn sexy...When I started feeling it on the inside it started showing on the outside...Now the men Im around compliment me...Women compliment me too...But I dont need it from anybody else anymore...I know it myself...So Bravo to you for writing this and bringing it to more peoples attention:D its greatly appriciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
right on

I totally agree. Its so sad because alot of the most amazing people are big but since they dont look like a model they arent being looked at. Great essay!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 16 years ago
I Like Big Girls - Great Essay!

Very nice essay I2U. My first lover was a big girl and I have nothing but great memories about our love making and our times together - no regrets at all. Fashion police and Hollywood have pushed the starving waif look too long.

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years agoAuthor
From The Author: Invisible2u

Thank you all so much! I'm so glad that I touched so many beautiful men and woman with this piece. I'm already starting to think about doing a part 2 if you all would like. I'm so appreciative of all your comments!!

-Invisible2u

collegegrl22collegegrl22about 16 years ago
Agree 100%

Thank you. Thank you for writing this essay. We as big beautiful women should stand up for ourselves, and stick together. I have been considered overweight most of my life. As a child I got teased, as a teen I got ignored, and now at 25 I'm lucky if I get a glance. When I see people on the street or in a store I try to be pleasant and smile when making eye contact. Most people just look at me as though they are looking right through me. I am proud to say that I'm happy with the way I am. If I wanted to change, then I will. But I refuse to do so just because society thinks I'm not beautiful or sexy. There are skinny people out there that can be so sexy, gorgous, hot and/or handsome, but have a horrible personality and be mean people. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying every skinny person on the planet is like that. I thank you again for writing this piece, and showing me that I'm not alone in my thoughts. I look forward to reading more of your work.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnabout 16 years ago
A thin guy's reaction to this essay

I can't speak for all men, of course, but I've met very few women that were sexually unattractive to me. Those that turned me off did so by their personalities rather than physical appearances.

BBWLOVER56BBWLOVER56about 16 years ago
Always wanted to say this about BBW's

I have always wanted to Express my views about Big Beautiful Woman and when I try to do that, I get frustrated by my lack of wording and composition. Words alone could never convey the real Heart Felt Feelings in one's heart towards a Woman who struggles everyday to get the same amount of love and compassion as the "Thin and Skinny" type of woman. Society has sayings about any and all things in our world but I can't help but feel that words alone could never really express the LOVE a man has for a BBW in his life or his heart! Your essay in this regards has generated from alot of people who, like myself, could never express in words why and the how.

Truly believe that a BBW shouldnt hide behind a mask of shame or disgrace because of her physique, she has all the right stuff to begin with.

KUDOS and KUDOS on a GREAT PIECE on WRITING!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
Bravo!

You are gutsy on top of being right. Unfortunately, at least in the US your views are the most dangerous for huge industries whose livelihood depends on brainwashed herds of millions of people trained to accept only one mold of people. Those industries have literally brainwashed with the most intense commercial campaigns 24/7 year after year so that you can't just be your self, but rather that you have to buy hundreds of products and a certain type of clothing to be ‘acceptable’. The only good news is that despite it, few escape this brainwashing – among them you and the like of the readers who can see the basic truth of what you said.

CelticAngel1605CelticAngel1605about 16 years ago
Thank You

Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Someone finally said what the hearts of many have been screaming for so long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One of the Most Intelligent Pieces

I've read here in Lit. land, where 99.9 percent of the time you never get to hear/read reactions, like,,, say,,, how much of a turn off it is to have sex with total complete strangers, who JUST HAPPEN to smell like apes, drool in your mouth but think you are swallowing aphrodisiac ambrosia. <p>

I know basic science and chemicals, so I understand how, "in the heat of the moment" human hormonal glands tend to overwhelm common sense, rendering even decently intelligent men and women act like apes, and all they could think about is get each other off ---- even complete strangers, indeed, sometimes they seek complete strangers ('tis how dozens of dangerous bacteria, germs, and vicious virus are being spread across the population, by the way!) ---- but I never understand how women, yes, mostly women (OR STORIES ABOUT WOMEN), would so happily go down on their knees and start sucking man after man, even if strangers, PER THE TYPICAL "cheating/loving wives" stories here, and NOT smell the smell, not CONCERNED about what kind of diseases those strangers have, in their saliva, their semen, and other bodily fluids being left IN THE WOMAN'S BODY after sex... <p>

And the stories of women are not only how being skinny is that beautiful and attractive,,, but also having "big" breasts that are DEFYING GRAVITATIONAL LAWS, even at 25, 35, 45, 55, etc! How's that possible??? <p>

The only women --- girls, really --- whose breasts could really defy gravity to some degrees are young women who are just developing. If a woman's breasts are bigger than larger grape fruits and they are over 25, THOSE BABIES WILL HANG down! That's just the law of gravity, as those babies are heavy objects, whether they are made of silicone gel or salin water. Styrofoam would likely jutt out, yes; not no body has patented styrofoam gell/liquid (POLYSTYRENE) for breast inplants,,, not that I've heard of,,, <p>

The point is, there is NOTHING wrong with big, beautiful women, or ones with big beautiful breasts, REAL BREASTS, hanging down a bit. Of course, you have to care for your body and not load it with junks: <p>

Being 5 to 5'5" feet, for example, you shouldn't be weighing 180 or 200 pounds; but if you are around 6 feet, then being around 200 pounds is still within the range of NOT being "fat"/obese. That's true for both women and men, although WOMEN, on average, should really be 20 to 40 pounds less than men, with any given height, because their bones are not as massive/thick. <p>

People think they are ahead of the curve, ahead of the forces of popular culture; they are not! Literature --- from the erotic like sites like this (including porn), to the "mainstream" --- Hollywood, games, fashion, etc.,,, they all influence people. <p>

WE PAY executives who run those pop culture companies to do nothing but come up with ideas, from one week, one month, to the next to TRY TO CHANGE OUR MINDS about pop culture consumer products, so we shouldn't fool ourselves in thinking they have no influence on us! Why the hell wuold we be paying executive designers/owners of toys, of cosmetics, of games, and of silly flimpsy fashion tens of millions if they don't influence us? Of course, they influence us,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo!

I really enjoyed reading your submission. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you!!

As a BBW I thank you for saying what I have thought for a very long time. I have a man in my life now who is a perfect example of all the good things you wrote about!! Maybe men in the general population are losing out on really great women because society tells them women should be a certain size and shape. Well, that is their loss!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What I loved most…

…is your observation that there is something beautiful to be found in just about anyone. So true, even if it is an attribute that is not visible, like intelligence or a sense of humour. And I love your acceptance of yourself. I am sure your kids will grow up with a surer sense of self and acceptance than those of many thin women. Bravo.

XantuXantuabout 16 years ago
You go girl

Be proud, BBW Beautiful Brainy Women rock the world. Xantu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Attitude and enthusiasm are much more important

Your comments are right on target. I wish I had come to realize that large women need lovin too a long time ago.

I did not see BBW's that way until I watched some large woman porn. IT seemed the BBW's loved the sex at least as much as the "normal" weight women. In fact I did not see any faking.

I also had an experience with a woman who was not only a BBW, but was 10 yrs older than me. She was wonderful in every way, and I have been hooked ever since.

BTW, I am 6'2" and 300#.

Mr JamesMr Jamesover 15 years ago
Well said!!

A sensitive, obsewrvant and well written piece. I write all sorts of erotic tales, sometimes just for practice but I shall proclaim my desire for bigger, beautiful, wise women. Note, 'proclaim' rather than admit or confess, because there is nothing wrong or unhealthy in desiring real women, with real curves and a little softness to your caress.

Dr_ImperviousDr_Imperviousabout 15 years ago
Food for thought...

A wonderfully thoughtful and insightful piece of literature which all authors on this site should read! I'm itching to get writing and recording now. Be certain that I will have this piece in mind whilst writing in the future.

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 15 years agoAuthor
From The Author...

...Thanks to all who have taken the time to read and comment on this piece. Though I wrote it a while ago, I still feel this way even now. It's nice, so very nice, to know that so many feel the way I do and are not ashamed to say so! The way you view women, guys, and the way woman become more confident because of the good things you say, are remarkable and much appreciated!! Thank you!

-Invisible2u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you sooo much!

I am a fairly young (29 yr) fat chick, (I say fat 'cause that's just what I am) my weight is in the 300's and I have done just about all I can to be... well...not fat. From diets and exercise to eating disorders. I was a skinny child and always looked ill, until I hit puberty....then it was like someone hooked me up to an air compressor and forgot to pull the plug. It was so good to read an article that says what I have been trying to say for years....Fat chicks are better lovers than skinny minnies! We are more loyal, and we do seek out ways to please our partners... So Bravo! I commend you and encourage all us bigguns to stand up and love ourselves!

Greyfox69Greyfox69almost 13 years ago
I Love BBW

I love BBW. So do lots of men. Of course we do, that's why there is shorthand for Big Beautiful Women - - BBW.

I had a girlfriend -- a BBW -- and we encountered another delightful, sensual BBW that even turned on my girlfriend. That other lady had a simply smashing sexy look in her eyes.

Keep up the good writing!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

That was a wonderful commentary, I love women of all sizes and I truly believe everyone has at least one thing about them that is beautiful if you take the time to dig down and get to know that person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous