All Comments on 'Jackie Likes to Play'

by Boudreaux1111

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Same Problem As Before

The "writer" has no skill at story telling and doesn't have any knowledge of the rules of grammar, punctuation, or anything else related to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The story started out ok

But you had to go and ruin it with your own desire to be humiliated. There is nothing wrong with a black cock. I like to suck them and so does my wife. We also love to suck white cocks (our favorite) But you you humiliation of a man you had to make the black a super fly character...I think you are really a nigger and I do mean that in the true sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Did this writer ever go to school?

this is pure crap and not worth reading. get a job you can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bad

Poorly written with many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome - Ignore the mora crusaders

The content description immediately made me want to read this one. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
First class!

You are very good. Very arousing stuff. Ignore the grammar police and the moralists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Submissive husband, made to suck cock, turned into another man's bitch. Love it, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jesus

Your a old fag writing about marriage, W.T.F. If you want to suck black cock, go for it but leave wives and marriage out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it too!

I can relate.......We're a middle aged white couple living in Wash., DC and for over 20 years I have watched big black cocks pound my wife. She gets fucked a LOT and I always eat the creampie. About 8 years ago she said she wanted to watch me to suck a cock......I didn't hesitate and I have sucked untold hundreds of hard dicks since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Look where the comments

are comin from. I mean man, whither goest thou America...you cuck sucking faggots

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Disgusting

A disgusting, infantile, troll piece that has no place in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous