All Comments on 'The Romance of a Fat Girl'

by Bill_the_Butcher

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hejohejoabout 16 years ago
so true

This is one of the most realistic stories I have read on erotica. Are you the "fat" girl?

Bill_the_ButcherBill_the_Butcherabout 16 years agoAuthor
Response to that question

Thanks for the appreciation.

I'm only rating this because if I don't I can't post this comment. Please disregard the rating.

Well, I'm not a girl, I'm sorry to say. It's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice story

A very well written story that features a character not out of the cookie cutter mold. We need more stories here that have this kind of realism.

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years ago
Loved this...

As someone else said, Thank you for writing a fiction outside of society's view of 'normal'. Fat girls are beautiful too! From a Fat Girl-Invisible2u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent Story

This was very well written from her point of view. Thank you for writing it you did it in a way that was not the slightest bit gratuitous to fat girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

I loved it!! I for one think that a person should be judged for what's inside....not how big or small they are. The best loving I ever had was ( and is ) with a BBW. So many people don't know what they are missing by narrowing their choices by ignoring many wonderful women.

Please continue to write more on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So True

Last comment fully endorse what you say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
[sighs]

i can relate to what the girl was feeling in the story. well done,.

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansabout 16 years ago
Wow, look at all the comments...

I am normally not that crazy about the "fat girl can't get a date" type of story, since I think it's demonstrably untrue, but this was a good one, sincere and heartfelt. It obviously hit a chord because look at all the comments, way more than BBW stories like mine normally get (fat girl stories can't get a comment, usually!) I've been reasonably adjusted to this fact, that it's a niche audience which is probably a little hesitant to comment publicly, but now I wonder. Do my stories need to lose weight? Does this dress make them look fat? Anyway, a nice story which sent me off on a tangent, I'll check out more of yours and feel free to do the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Par Excellence!!!

The story touched my soul. I am not fat. Nor did I find the story erotic. This story has been by far the best that I have read in a long time purely because of your style of writing. The reader begins to get involved with the fat girl and begins emoting along with her. Its a Classic! Hoping to read many more such stories. All the Best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Real Gem

This story touched my soul, too. I am fat. Her story is my story. Okay, I don't cry after I orgasm--I rejoice in masturbating, and I have taught my friends, fat and thin alike, to do the same--and I am still a virgin, but feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt have plagued my life and stunted my sexual and emotional growth.

In its simplicity and honesty, this story is beautiful.

christinelouise13christinelouise13about 12 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for such a wonderful story. I happened upon it, by looking at your profile after reading one of your comments on another person's story/article. Your comment there, intrigued me and so I thought I'd look you up and check out some of your writing. And I am glad I did. This story was touching, semi-erotic and one of the best stories I have read. Even though you say it is fiction, in some ways, it feels like a true story to me. Probably because it is similar to what I have gone through. Not exactly the same, but similar. Before I lost my virginity, I had never even imagined that I would do anything sexually other than missionary. Now that I have lost my virginity and explored to some extent the wonderful world of sexual gratification, I've found that I tend to be much wilder in bed than I ever imagined. It's fun and I'm glad I have explored. I hope that in the years to come I will be able to explore more and read some more of your work. Wonderful story. Thanks for writing it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sensitively told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous