All Comments on 'Amy and I Pick Up Partners'

by real_life_swingers78

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

was a gd read, but it would have been fun if you had invited clair's friends too :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excrement

Terribly implausible story line, trite dialogue, stereotypical characters, and a dreadfully pretentious writing style do not a story make.

Equality2Equality2about 16 years ago
Good - but needs more conversation

Good - but needs some conversation between the characters. Keep up the good work.

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Great plot. Fair character developement. Read it again and I know you can do better.

Gary13Gary13about 10 years ago
Five stars again, BUT...

Good story but choppy, incomplete. It seems like you were so intent on getting Clair naked that you missed the enticing step of removing her panties, or discovering she wasn't wearing any. “flipping her skirt up until her ass was completely revealed.… I fondled her through her top for a moment before slowly peeling her shirt over her head and removing her bra…

"I got up and pulled Clair to her feet, showing her off in front of Tony and my wife. Standing behind her, I slid Clair's skirt down around her ankles, leaving her completely nude from head to toe."

Nice description of Clair's breasts and ass, but almost no description of her pussy. Find someone with good skills to look your stories over before submitting them.

Once again, five stars for a good story but it's tarnished a little by the omission of the uncovering of her sweet pussy.

I really, REALLY like that Amy has revealed the stories are true.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

It didn't end near as good as it started...the four of them should have stayed together not go separate

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Bullshit

Not good or interesting in any way at all. Just a weak rehash of every cheap swinging story ever written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous