All Comments on 'Adventures in Sex in Public Ch. 01'

by sluttyjulia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Start

A great start for a new contributor. Short , sweet and really hot. Give us more please.

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Very Penthouse-Forum-ish

Not sure if you're just employing this formula to perpetuate a fantasy or if these are real incidents. Either way, this reminds me of the ubiquitous "Dear Penthouse..." letters that rely strictly on scenario to garner eroticism.

Not much to your actual writing, although I suspect you have the potential to really wow me if you take the time to develop future stories with more descriptions, some dialogue, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

Not a bad story. Pretty well written, some over used phrases, "puffy, swollen pussy". A very dangerous life style though. Not so much getting caught but the risk factor of catching something. If it's fantasy, some great masturbation must happen because of it. I do hope you will write more, would love to know of other fantasies or sexual experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i really liked it :)

some more please :) i'd like to see her showing herself to taxi drivers, to old men, to those people who are less fortunate in term of getting laid. at least they get to see a pussy of a young woman. i bookmarked you, i expect another story just like this :) gratz. :)

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Great job! Super exciting!

This is wonderful! I loved it! You are a very exciting woman! Hurry with more!

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

I enjoyed every second of this story. Pity your profile does not say where you are from. I have similar tendancies to you, as my pen-name will suggest. Love to share some more of your experiences.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
Commenters got it right

Two in particular: Cheesy80s was right - not much sensuality (and the sensuality there was relied on a lot of old phrases). Still, it was well done. Fantastic for a first effort. The "Anon" comment right after was right on, too: pure fantasy makes it really exciting. If real, really dangerous. Sad, but true. Either way, good luck and stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
watching

when ui was a junior in high school, i went to the library to read in study hall pewriod. early in the school year i glanced up from my book and saw a good looking girl in my line of sight. i noticed her legs ere slightly apart and my eyes were glued to the sight of bklack panties...notr bikins in those days. i furiously masturbated the moment i got hoe. the next few days were the same. afyer a couple of weeks i thought she must notice me. then, one day after we were seated, someone came and saty blocking my view. she instantly got up, got another book from trhe slves and sat where i had a perfect view. i knew she was aware of me. i never saw her in the very big school a,d i was too shy to say anything. the final schoolday before xmas vacation, i looked across ans sawa dark shadow. she slowly spread her legs and i realized she was pantuiless. i ciould planly seea large bush of hair and she squirmed forwas a bit and i could see ther outline of her pussy. the day ended with my beating off ferociously asgain when i got home and againonce odf twice ovr what seemed to be an endless 10 days. when school resumed she was not there and was never there agaib the rest of my high school days. there was no porno available then that was the first pussy i had ever seen. even now, with many, many pussies fucvked, licked and thoroughly enjoyed, the memory still ecites me. every word of this if true.

kinglearkinglearover 15 years ago
Showing it to the pizza delivery guy

I loved the first time story.... showing off to the pizza guy. I believe that is a true story because of how well the embarrasment, and subsequent panic, was described. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

a good story with a happy ending. really makes u come. explained in detail and well written, plus could be real...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank u.

i loved ur story. read it while i sat through another boring meeting at work. I had my phone. i secretly rubbed my pussy through my skirt. i wore a mini skirt, white shirt & stockings no panties. i was so fucking horny. i excused from the meeting grabbed my bag from my desk ran to the ladies room. I oppened my bag and plugged my pussy with my vibrator. came within seconds didn't remove it and went back to the meeting ..

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I want old man cock up my juicy pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersluttyjulia@sluttyjulia
157 Followers
i love exhibitionism and sex in public places. I wear short skirts and dresses and mostly go without panty and bra. I have been naughty at parking lots, pubs / nightclubs, stairwells in malls, at work, in cars / bus / train.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES