All Comments on 'Black Cock in a Latina'

by Feral_Intelligence

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rather all of a sudden, innit?

No buildup, no storyline, it's just straight to the action. That works fine in movies, but in the written form, I'd expect some backline story - how they met, how they came to this conclusion....

maria_honeymaria_honeyover 16 years ago
Just what I needed

This was just what I needed. I wasn't in the mood for some elaborate plot, just something to get me hot while I stuffed my dildo in my pussy. This probably isn't one of histories great literary works, but it gets the job done and that is all that matters to me. It was vivid and descriptive, with plenty of hot action. I hope to see more of this soon.

mikej2358mikej2358about 16 years ago
yes

mmmmm I always wanted to fuck a hot latina girl, get my cock hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it . i would love to see my mom with a black dick in her mouth and pussy and ass ih and cum on her beautiful face. She's 61 but damn still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you can't go wrong with a petite Latina girl. As a big and tall Blackman, petite women are my kryptonite I enjoy pleasing them as they please me too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeral_Intelligence@Feral_Intelligence
31 Followers
I am a writer of erotica and explorer of sexuality. Writing erotica is a pleasure I get to share with others. I come to Literotica as an outlet for my desires. I am primarily a Dominant. I like to mix sensual build up with with rough, primal lust. My kinks are varied as I am ...