All Comments on 'Letting My Wife Cut Loose'

by weaponx

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fetish weaponx ?

Weaponx clearly has a more than strong fetish with this kind of stories. Sorry pal, not all husbands are braindead.

G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonder where the yellow went when you brush

with pepsodent. He gives his wife away then gets worried. She is drunk and off to the races and he only has a buzz. Yeah right. Stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Forget the detractors who just want to push their way of thinking on everyone else. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep writing

You'll get better at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please continue the story

Enjoyed it. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Dont Bother

This was enough,25 for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Say goodbye to wifey

Husband just gave is wife away. She will no longer respect or care aboit her wimp husband. She will be fucking other guys while he gets nothing. Next he will be sucking cock like the faggot he is. Pathetic!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Stupid

What an asshole. The husband has to be the most idiotic guy ever to walk the earth. Fucking future wimp cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess the lesson is...

...don't go on vacation in Seattle.

Ever.

I'm sure the Seattle Chamber of Commerce would love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

How idiotic can a story really get. This takes the cake. Stupid is what stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good wife

I love when my wife goes too far and lets guys fuck her. Creampie is good eating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
weaponx wrote a good story.

Beth is a keeper. She is a loyal wife. Based on what we know she never embarrassed him. Her husband told her to cut loose. The bet gave her the permission to make him jealous. Next step is for her to go nuts... which she is about to do. I know there are more chapters and that we ain't seen nothing yet.

I was one of the husbands who thought that his wife is the sexiest woman on Earth. I was very, very proud when men look (actually stare) at her.

She as a rule was not flirting with other men, with one exception: if he was an artist, an actor, a stage director, an artistic VP of an ad agency, she was mesmerized with their presence and could talk to a man like that totally oblivious of the world around the 2 of them. I frelt neglected then and there, but i always let her be. It was always on vacation. Men were attracted to her as flies to honey... & then some.

The more men were hitting on my wife the more she was turning me on! I felt i was in 7th heaven. I could not help worshipping her like a goddess.

She had only 3 flings that i know of.

She did not stay with me for money because we both worked, made similar money & her job was even safer. She refused to discuss separation or anything like that. She insisted she "married once till death do us part!" She never stopped having sex with me or loving me or having my best interest in mind.

I know i am not a run-of-the-mill specimen but i am not a sick fuck either!

Besides few people are worthy to cast the first stone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
way to go

women get so damn wet when they know they're being watched with her skirt pulled up and being humped at a bar and other guys rubbing on her tits sounds like you have a wonderful wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cocksucker

Wives that are free to act on their feelings are great. Every husband needs to let their wife be free to fuck others then they can learn the great taste of fresh creampie or sucking the guys cock like I do. Being a cock sucker is the ultimate experience!!!i

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let 'em Have it now and then. (Or More)

It can do your marriage a whole lot of good if you let (or encourage ) your wife to to have the occasional bit of free-lance fucking when she wants to. But if she seems to de drifting away from you, then you need to work out what you need to do to regain her loyalty.

We had some really great times and got our marriage working 100 % for both of us. That was about 50 yrs ago, unfortunately a hit and run driver ended all that at the peak of our happiness and although I have pulled my life together again I have found that a fiercely possessive relationship doesn't provide the thrills and satisfaction that both partners could achieve if only they relaxed and let things happen naturally. Absolute faithfulness is too controlling to give a really deep affection.

Let her sniff around at a few studs and join 'em in bed if you feel adventurous, you won't regret it if you're sensible. There's nothing better than a good old fashioned fuck, especially when she can share her feelings with the one she really loves.

P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IDIOT

Ok - totally get the premise of the story but you lose the wife more than once, and like these it is always, 'gone to or going to the bathroom' parts. True enough this does happen. However, guy glares you down...you glare right back and take ownership...don't be a pussy. You see all the signs of the one guy who was the dick, with the guy making out with her, which you should have addressed directly, bothered or not...just so she knew right away. Just saying... But to leave her inebriated and outside alone with that clown still walking around...IDIOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moron Husband!!!

I hate these kind of stories! If you don't want to take care of your wife as a husband should, you don't deserve her. Women want to be important enough to incite at least a bit of jealousy. You my friend are a complete fool! Can't wait to watch her fuck some hot big dicked stud right in front of you. You deserve what you get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duuuuh..

..."what could she mean by taking it further?" Is he that stupid? What a moron. 1 star.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Comments

Some of these comments define rational reaction. If these were.anything but lies,.You would worry about their mental state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I thought husbands protected their wives?

Even when they are acting like fools. Does no one give any thoughts to consequences? Consequences to their marriage, to their health, to their lives? These are stupid people, taking unnecessary risks. Even for a fictional story their actions were ludicrous.

victorino1984victorino1984over 4 years ago

I don't understand stupid comments, it's a fictional story, literotic is not real life fools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4 = 88%)]

The wife is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (a tad above 4.5)]. This intro Chapter is very erotic & reasonably realistic. In my book, the husband is neither stupid nor overly confident: his decisions are affected by his strong voyeur side, of which he isn't aware

A human being may have impulses (including desires) which are frowned upon by people whose opinions they hold in high esteem. Such impulses - albeit in a sanitized, socially acceptable form - find their way to our conscious mind.

In this Chapter the readers learn that both the husband and the wife, each in their own way, are starting to discover their respective "true selves".

I can relate to this chapter very much. Similar things happened to me with my first wife, & in a much milder form, with my second one.

Re anon 11/24/15 (weaponx wrote a good story). His following words totally pertain to me too:

"I know i am not a run-of-the-mill specimen but i am not a sick fuck either!

Besides, few people are worthy to cast the first stone."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True for me at home we are quite the normal couple but weekends away and holidays are for fun and lots of it we both cut loose and are sexually unhibited i love watching guys trying to get into my wifes pants or the lack of them. We encourage each other and dare each other. Watching her let a guys hand go under her skirt as she looks for me and grins gives me a good hard on and a grin from her means she has found a guy that is hung to my size or bigger and she is for fucking him. Not always a guy sometimes other females as well which in a nite club is hotter to watch her kissing another girl and a hand in her pants. Heading back to where we stay is always fun as she has told them its the three of us or nothing. She enjoys watching me fuck other girls as much as i enjoy watching her fucking guys and we are both bisexual which makes it a lot more interesting for us both. Who really cares what other people here think clearly they are not getting enough and their jealousy is so obvious in what they write !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To quote Shakespeare ("That men would put an enemy between their lips to steal away their brain"). What kind of idiot lets his wife drink excessively or with strangers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous