All Comments on 'Bound'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments
ms_magdalenems_magdaleneabout 16 years ago
Please Sir, can I have some more?

That was such a hot story, I can't wait to read more of what you've written!

XantuXantuabout 16 years ago
Very very nice

Amazing sexy hot. Kept me reading all the way through. For once I was happy that there were lots of pages. Tasty very tasty. Thank you. Xantu

quietbutkinkyquietbutkinkyabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful, sexy and loving. I can only hope to aspire to be able to write a story as well done as this one some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AMAZING...THANKYOU!

Amazing ...has kept me hot horny and fully entertained all afternoon...THANKYOU!

HikergirlHikergirlabout 16 years ago
Delicious

What more can I say? Well done!

Starrmann69Starrmann69about 16 years ago
Great Story!!!

Nice build up, good story, great ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you got skills

not only was the story hot and awesome, your writing skills are amazing.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 16 years ago
This is...

This is SO your category! You had me squirming in my chair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More Please

I want to know more please. Who was Belle? What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More Please

I loved this story and was very happy it just kept going. I will be reading ll of your other stories, please don't stop this style any time soon. I was wet the whole time and couldn't wait to keep getting wetter. Thank you, this is the first night in a few weeks that I was really turned on by the first story I read.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Marvelous storytelling

That was smokin'!

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlabout 16 years ago
holy!

Wow

this story totally did it for me. talk about HOTTTTT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic

brilliant-had me glued to my seat :-)

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 16 years ago
Goodness . . .

I will always remember my flight to Belgium with fond memories. I'd like to know what my fellow passengers thought. You had my groaning out loud more than once.

I love the way you write sex. You have a way of moving so much deeper into something that could be considered cliche' if not handled properly. This is absolutely your category. Not only because of your impressive knowledge of the "How to's", but also because of your ability to take the emotion and the intensity of this sphere and turn it into mind sex.

It's not every day that I can read straight sex and have it affect me the way yours does.

All I can say is well done. This is fucking hot. And please don't stop writing. You're damn good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THE ORGASMS! SUPERB AUTHOR!

BRAVO! BRAVO!

I read to the end ---- then masturbated TWICE! Orgasm was SO FABULOUS! I literally soaked the bed-sheet so badly I had to sleep on the other side of the bed! OH GOD! SO WET!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank YOU!

arbenitrearbenitreabout 16 years ago
Thank you!

Loved it! Excellent skill and knowledge! At times the side characters were almost a distraction but then the story wouldn't have kept me on so long. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story...

I loved it. (Mmmm..redheads...)

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 16 years ago
You done did good, hoss

You're not just getting older, you're getting better, at least as a writer. I'd leave a more fulsome comment, but I'm worn out from trying to figure out the new voting system (which doesn't show up on my 'puter)

WetSlaveGrlWetSlaveGrlabout 16 years ago
Delicious

This story made me so wet. I want to be Jessica! Well done TxRad.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
OMG!!

The very best I've read in this genre. My, what a story!

Emperor_NeroEmperor_Neroabout 16 years ago
Wow

Really, about all I can say is WOW. This really isn't my normal cup of tea, but the story drew me in with its imagery and just wouldn't let me stop reading. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh, my yes. Yes!

Very arousing (swoon!) good descriptions of your character's journey exploring her true submissiveness, nice play on the Valentine's Day idea with the naughty toy.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
cant wait for more

The story was fabulous, in depth , not just a shallow rendering of the processes that she is going through to reach her submission. I would love to see what devlopes between them, also not sure if I missed it in your other stories... it would be wonderful to hear about his first girl he had for so long ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot, well-developed read

Enjoyed the story very much. Loved the development of her being drawn into submission.

A few editorial comments: the pace lagged at times with a few too many orgasms (is there really such a thing as too many orgasms?). In a few spots her reactions to things were a bit over the top. Finally, find a new word for "shiver."

PoolGodessPoolGodessabout 16 years ago
It excites the exhibitionist/submissive in me!

It reminds me of things about myself that I'd forgotten. To vicariously live Jessica's experience was excruciatingly sweet torture. You've put some of my own fantasies online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!

One of the best stories I've read on the site. Great writing, well edited, rich and full of life. Congratulations on the result of your work.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Very good!

If this was any hotter my monitor would have melted! Well done Tx.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 16 years ago
Decadent

Loved the buildup, seduction, and eventual submission of Rebecca. The scenes and emotions were finely detailed while leaving enough to the imagination. Excellently done, Tx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DAMN

omg, i was wet fromt the time she was playing with herself all the way to the end, dang I LOVED the creativity, and senitivity to what women get pleasure out of, you truly do know what you are talking about, GREAT story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you. This is what BDSM should be. Not only that, but it is an extremely well written piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gorgeous

It's the slow, detailed, teasing pace and the psychological focus that make your story such a standout...I will bookmark this one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!!!

That was one of the best stories I have read. You have a real talent for writing. Love the anticipation. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait for Bound 2, 3, 4...

I really enjoyed this story and can'y wait for Bound 2, 3, 4, 10, 20, etc. Keep up the good work.

Sex & DiamondsSex & Diamondsabout 16 years ago
SpellBound

I lusted it from the first word to the last. I hope there's more to their journey that you choose to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Speechless

I'm speechless. it was the best story i have ever read. I hope you will write more on Jessica. I cant wait to read the rest of her story. Thank You!

rcolumbusrcolumbusabout 16 years ago
holy cow!

Brand new to the site, and found this... I could *feel* those orgasms you describe. And it definitely gave me some ideas to try out. Congratulations on an incredible story.

SpecialKSpecialKabout 16 years ago
Wow!

That was perfect!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCabout 16 years ago
Wow! Absolutely Incredible!!!

This is hands down the best story! The anticipation and tension were extraordinary and the pure sexual energy unbelievable. I hope this will only be the beginning of Jessica's story.

Wonderful job!

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Smokin!!!

Someone who finally understands (and can write) that a mind fuck is the best foreplay ever. I've never read any of your stories before but I definitely will read them all now. Keep it up, this was the most phenomenal story I have ever read on this site. How did you only get 2nd place in the contest??????

livingypsylivingypsyabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

That's the only way to describe this wonderfully written tale. With many thanks from a greatful reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Powerful

I've read this more than once and have had many great pleasures. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

I know it's been said before, but it needs to be said again.

That was absolutely brilliant. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome job

looking forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
for crying out loud...

I really wanted to give this story a five stars but the character of Jackson was too tpainful to read. Why not just have him say "yes, massa" and do the cakewalk while you're at it? It's almost 2009, not the 1930s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you

Your BDSM stories are quickly becoming my favorites, especially this one. Other than Sir_Nathan it is hard for me to find authors that can write stories about couples that have a loving relationship and enjoy more than just vanilla sex. Please write more on this couple. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it but jackson??? pleaseeeeee

brilliant but would have enjoyed it better without the jackson stereotype

PetiteSubBlondePetiteSubBlondealmost 15 years ago
Real Life Love

I read with fastination and could so identify with your lady in my fantasy. Inasmuch as the entire creativity was erotic and fun to read, the last paragraph brought the entire focus to bear. I look forward to your next creation. j

GemFox69GemFox69over 14 years ago
I had to pause

take care of myself, then come back and finish it.

Thanks for that!

I'll be back for more soon xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

That was perfect...they loved each other which I really like. My only problem was with Jackson. What was the point of him and why did he have to be black?

mls11603mls11603over 14 years ago
that was amazing

i just had to tell you how much i loved that story it is by far my fav

amber03amber03over 14 years ago
Excellent read

Loved it - fantastic story!

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
LOVED It! LOVED It! LOVED It!

What more can i say? Another wonderful story!! Loved how the strong sexy all-knowing Dom brought realisation to his beloved sub of her TRUE-self and how she relishes this... and the love that is beginning between them... how i wish i could find a DOM like this!!! More of these stories PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

LOL at the comments about Jackson.. -rolls eyes-

that was AMAZING. first story i've found that has REALLY turned me on, nice work =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmm.

girl loved this story, and it made her think of Sir taking her to a place like the one in this story.

wrenchslinger60wrenchslinger60over 14 years ago
What a great story!!!

This was one of the best stories that I have read in Literotica. The way Jessica was introduced to this lifestyle was amazing. I liked the fact that he had been watching her for a long time to figure her out.

I wish there was a club like that around where I live.

Thank you for your wonderful story.

MissSensesMissSensesover 14 years ago
Awesome Story!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

After reading your story the only this I could think was I wish that could have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

that story was amazing. I think one of the things that made it so great for me was the fact the Jessica wasn't just a toy and a one time thing, the fact that he loved her was a huge bonus! and the snuggling at the end was so cute :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!

WOW!!

CatUKCatUKabout 14 years ago
Great Story

This got me really hot, a great story, well written and a most enjoyable read in EVERY way. Thank you x

nofaceinthemirrornofaceinthemirroralmost 14 years ago
I don't normally read hetero

but heard this was one of the best in this cat. Must say, I heard correctly--this is damn good. Effectively paved from beginning to end with high levels of eroticism. Great work.

ktmccollktmccollalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Well written and engaging. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I really needed to be Jessica...

Sometimes here on Literotica I read a story that just blows me away. Keeps my eyes fixed on the screen and my pussy very wet... A story I don't ever want to end. This was one of them.

Never before I wanted to experience so bad what the main character is experiencing. The way you describe her journey, her discovering of her own sexuality was amazing and very believable. Your knowledge of the female sexuality, of submissiveness, combined with your very skilled writing made this into a masterpiece.

My favorite part, was in the club, where Jessica is all worked up and then comes to an orgasm just by tapping the little plug in her ass... Amazing writing, keep up the good work! Please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I sit here, shaking....

so badly, just reading it. My clit is taught with need-my breasts heavy and filled, and my husband is across an ocean deployed and just listening to me breath on the phone while I read. I want this so deeply!

I want to be Jessica. I NEED to be Jessica, and I want my husband home, so he can be Jake. God, I need this! Thank you! may I one day experience the same.

BlueStar

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

un be fuckinlievable, I loved every word

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where is a 6 rating when you need it.

sometimes you find a story you wish would never end; bittersweet; phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(:

Oh, my god. Mmm, this made me

so unbelievably wet. I'm 19 and I'm dying to find a club like this one. I want to have a master like Jake but with a dick like mr.Lester. Oh, I need to come so bad. Uhh. I can't stop moaning! I still live with my parents and hardly ever get time to turned on like this. Would anyone like to help me?(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmm fan-fucking-tastic

oh holy hell, that was awesome! I'm so glad it was suggested to me.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 13 years ago
Blackmail as Control—Forget About It As True BDSM

I liked the story a lot until I got to where Jake uses blackmail to get compliance from Jessica. That's a turn-off for this BDSM practitioner. BDSM is completely consensual, and based on trust and respect, not coercion and deceit.

I gave the story a 2 based on the fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is my fantasy

oh wow I wished I was her!!!! this is an awesome story! I didnt want it to end and now I am so horny!!!!!!

gem28gem28about 13 years ago
good storytelling...

TxRad, thanks for the fantasy,luckily this situation turned out win-win.

jake spot-on correctly read jessica. he studied the woman

he wanted, was attracted to many sides of her person, not just sex.

he recognized that her inner sub was attracted to his dom. so he made plans, acted and won his prize. as did jessica.

thanks again TxRad for this story...what a rush.

i enjoyed all the details this story had, its easy flow.

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Great read, well paced and sexy, well thought out and well populated with just the right sort of caricatures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Must read!!!!

This is by far the best story I have ever read! So good that Im writing my first comment ever. Wow. Off to look for more.

kinkypixiekinkypixiealmost 13 years ago
Best story ever!

I have read many stories and this is the first I have ever commented on. Throughout the story I was begging that I was Jessica. If only a man there was a man to to be my Jake..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow...

PLEASE write a sequel, its some of the best erotic writing I've read in a loooong time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would love a sequal to this. It's definitely one of the best stories I've reasd on this site. I'll keep an eye out.

StargodissStargodissalmost 13 years ago
WOW

This story made me so HOT. I was hoping it would never end :) I really hope there is a sequel in the future!

PetVix9PetVix9almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This story had great content and it was well written. I look forward to reading your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jessica loves Jessica

Amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Agree with NorthBayBear

This is a very well-written blackmail story. It is miscategorized, and the story tags are incomplete; regrettable lapses from a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

amazing. made me soooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
F***

It's fucking amazing!!!! I was all over my boyfriend after this and even made him buy some cuffs!!!!!!!!! I didn't leave the apartment 4 3 days straight!!!!! Omg loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was AMAZING! I shared this story with my fuck toy for some tips!!

Absolutely loved it. It made me so hot and horny! Well worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good, it is always great to enlighten somebody that she is a submissive

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

Made me love my little red plug even more

jcurious141jcurious141over 12 years ago
I really like this story

Hi,

I have read this story a couple of times and I have found that your writing is really good. It flows well and the storyline keeps the reader wanting more. Keep writing!

slutter_byslutter_byover 12 years ago
Such a turn on...

i am a natural switch, so reading this story made me want to be on both sides of the relationship. loving the thrill of being on top, just as much as i love being the one teased and tormented. Just reading this story has me so hot and needy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

This was a really great story. What I liked the most was that it didn't include sharing/multiple males involved, and the romantic setting in the growing relationship between a master and his sub. You have a great foundation for further development in this story. His late wife/GF and their relationship, and Jessica's journey in further submission, and of course the growing relationship between Jake and Jessica. Wish there could be more stories in the bdsm section like this. A dom-sub relationship doesn't have to be orgies, cruelty, pain and sadism. Hope to see more sequels.

Ramexius

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I like this story very much and think that a second, third, or continuing chapters is warranted.

Love the fact Jake really did not have to force; other than in the car, and that she went to his atartment willingly.

Great Story write some more.

mast3rsurg3mast3rsurg3over 12 years ago
Amazing

This has to be the all time best story i've read on Literotica or any other website so far. You are an amazing writer, and this story is proof of that. Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want

I LOVE this story! It makes me wanna find my own Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love how he didnt hurt her like in so many other stories. though he did spank her that wasnt a punishment exactly just a reminder<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck

THAT WAS SO HOT. I came so many times reading that and masturbating with my vibs.

secret_desiressecret_desiresover 12 years ago
bravo!

it's hard to find a story involving female submission that both turns me on and warms my heart, but yours has done both. Jake wasn't an overly aggressive Master, and Jessica was led by the collar to a conclusion that actually seemed natural for her. i loved reading about all of their encounters, but i especially enjoyed the scene in the car as well as the grand finale. good stuff :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

I loved this story so much, definitely one I will be sharing with my partner

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!

One of the best! Jake was the kind of master that I would adore. I loved the way he handled Jessica and showed her what she wanted...what she needed. He realized it before she did and took her there. Would luv to read more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so hot...

one of the hottest stories I have ever read. love it, and still do read it and love it... ;-) thank you :-) now for getting my boyfriend to bring out his jake side ... ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5918 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories