All Comments on 'Taboo'

by rydia57

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GOOD

A straightforward mon/son story,the sort of thing that will all ways find an audience,men and women alike .I especially liked how you avoided crude language and reference to huge.. ,well you know what I mean.Hope you write more on this subject ,maybe a little longer next time,thanks for the read.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Great job! Please hurry with more!

This is wonderful! Please continue! I'm really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice beginning..but

nice beginning..but include terrance in the action with celeste and jeff...and since we have been told that celeste and terrance always had been a totally uninhibited couple open to everything...would be terrific for celeste to get jeff and terrance in to not only sharing her together..in all ways..but..for her... to watch and join in with some really hot bi dad/son fun between terrance and their son...and her becoming their hot cum slut wife/mom which she really cums to need and want...and which women like myself love to read about and hopefully do..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

Loving wives with a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice job

Good start to what could be a very interesting story. Please continue.

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
no it's not finished ..

very good story .. dont say its finished .. waiting for some more ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MAKING LOVE TO MOM

WOW WHAT AN EXCITING STORY. TABOO. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER PART IN THIS FANTASTIC STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well done... although once their sex started it could have been more detailed and hotly described. He should have left a load in her belly, too... something she would sense and savor during the next day after he's gone... making mental note of when his next visits will be. Had a nice tease ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fine story of...

son and mom messing around. But I agree with the last anon. Sure, a mother giving her boy a loving motherly blowjob is great. But best of all is when a boy sticks his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Maybe this talented writer will contribute a tale of true motherfucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Godess of sex

You are hereby declared as Godess of sex ... So horny yet so simply put.

Hats off to you and please make sure to keep writing on this segment

Cheers ... Bubbs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start to this tale

You should write a second chapter in which Jeff comes back home while his father is away, and takes Celeste again, but unbeknownst to Jeff, his Mother has been off all birth control, since his father hasn't been doing his duty in the bedroom, and his Mother is very fertile for breeding by her hung son. So Celeste willingly, and proudly winds up pregnant by Jeff, at least twice. All the while having Terrence screw her after Jeff does so he'll think that he's the father.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Meh

Typical of stories I find on this website.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous