All Comments on 'The Boy'

by MsWenchiness

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Great litttle fantasy!

Great work! I wish I had a neighbor like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
waiting for Christmas

cant wait to see if you continue very hot

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Come home for Christmas

We need a continuation on this story. Perhaps the boy can come home for Christmas to see his neighbor's belly getting swollen from that sperm he shot into her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Typical Canadian Fantasy...

...where absolutely nothing is resolved, and somehow America is to blame! (shaking my head)

Stick to hockey, Big Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it wasnt all that bad

and all the American stories are always perfect? give me a break!Canadian girls kick arse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Should have submitted it to an editor first

I'm normally partial to mature woman / younger man stories, but this was lacking. There were virtually no character descriptions. We are never even told the boy's name or what he looked like. Dialogue was non-existent. There was very little build-up, and the sex scene was over too fast.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 16 years ago
Not bad for 1st. Shows promise.

I am also a "older woman/younger man" story fanatic, and I think this was a very good first attempt. Does it need work? Yes. Lots of work? Yes. But considering how few decent stories there are in this gender, and fewer still that are from female authors, I am happy to see a new work.

The author clearly has talented/skill when it comes to underlying feelings and thoughts, as well as a good command of English. My suggestion is that she should put more dialog (and not just a little) in the story and obviously make it longer.

Including authentic and convincing dialog is often the down fall of other authors in this niche, but given what I've already noted, I think this author has it in her to make some very realistic and hot dialog between her characters. I'm looking forward to seeing her style and skill develop as, I hope, she writes more stories.

CyranodeMelbourneCyranodeMelbourneabout 16 years ago
Takes me back...

It's like you have plucked one of my fantasies from my mind when I was that age!! Very hot!

CafeBleuCafeBleuover 4 years ago
Short but very nice

A really nice short story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous