All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Viagra'

by erotowriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for your Valentine's Day Viagra story. I enjoyed it immensely. Please keep writing - hope to see another story from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!

Most definately the best story in the contest! My money's on this story to win! Keep the stories coming! You are my new favorite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
enjoyable

Well, I don't think it was the best, but it's definitely up there. Would love to have my daughter in law jump my bones. Sigh.

LilacQueenLilacQueenalmost 16 years ago
Second Chapter

Since she intended to use the pull out method was she on the pill? It would be great if she wasn't and her Valentine's Day gift had a little extra to it say about nine months later?? That would be fantastic! :)

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Nothing wrong here....

You can be bred by your father-in-law just as easy as being bred by your husband, and his genes will give you a baby that could look just like your husband does. If your and his baby is a girl, she could also grow up and begin fucking and getting pregnant by your husband as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so sexy! breed her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
viagra is great

I took viagra 3 hours ago and this story was a great one to stroke my cock while reading! It kept me edging!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

This story possessed the elements I loved; an eager woman who knows and gets what she wants, as drugged man who is taken advantage of, and the sneakiness of the entire plan.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as older men are horny and a some are well endowed believe me i know to well. My first older man was when i was a teen and had a crush on my fathers friend. I had to work for it eventually accidently on purpose letting him see me naked and it worked he couldnt resist having sex with me. He wasnt my first but definatly the biggest penis i had then and i loved it. We had a lot of firsts together like he was the first to cum in my mouth my first anal sex and lots of fun together. My first time with more than one man was with him and another friend of his and i never had as many orgasms in one night. He has mentioned me doing several men with him and im warming to the idea as i get turned on thinking of all the fun id have and of course the orgasms and all the cum. Older men rock i say xo Angel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous