All Comments on 'I Want You to Fuck Your Sister'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

This is simply a fun, dirty story, like it should be, with a few interesting twists that also makes it interesting. Keep 'em coming, Archer!

jackal_manjackal_manabout 16 years ago
Wow

I really liked this. Firstly, incest stories involved older siblings, i.e. ones in their late twenties and thirties (like yours), are quite rare. Because of that, I was a bit apprehensive whilst reading. On top of that, the fact that Faith hated her brothers so much seemed like an obstacle at first.<br><br>Sure enough, the obstacle was overcome when they finally came together. Faith's overall fear and apprehension was very well presented, and the first-person format worked very well. We were inside her head the entire time, and despite all the emotional goings-on, not once did I feel distracted from the actual action. Well done.<br><br>Overall, very enjoyable. Has potential for more, but definitely works just fine as a one-shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
get real

get real you say she hates her brothers and is over them and doesn't want to see them at christmas or on birthdays yet suddenly she is mad because they didn't tell her one of them was engaged and they were getting together if what you said in the begining was true she wouldn't give a shit if they got together or if one of them got married keep it sounding realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
have to agree with GET REAL

the first paragraph had nothing to do with the rest of the story. this reads like one person wrote the first paragraph and someone else wrote the rest. no way in hell would she care if the brothers got together or if one of them got engaged. delete and stop writing when you are on drugs it makes the story suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Uniquely different and rather awesome! It's like a season finale and we're waiting on season 2 to start to get past the cliffhanger! Hehehe ;)

Well done!

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelabout 5 years ago
Seems unfinished.

You need then to clear the air. For her the sister to stop being so judgemental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous