All Comments on 'Wolf Ch. 05'

by candy_2691

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
wow

Ohhh nooo, poor lass!! Brilliant chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
???

She had an orgasm when one of the werewolves raped her? This is just too far beyond the bounds of reality. Okay, so I'm reading a shapeshifter story, so to begin with I must accept that certain unreal things exist within the framework of the story - such as Abner shifting effortlessly between wolf and man. But having Jen reach orgasm while being brutally raped is just too much. Unless Jen gets off on pain and rape? WTH? I just don't get this story line at all.

afridelleafridelleabout 16 years ago
Pretty good

I'm enjoying your story a good deal, so please don't keep me and the other readers enjoying it waiting. I'm still waiting for the true erotic horror aspect, since this seems more of the nonhuman/nonconsentual variety then horror, but maybe you're getting to that :) Anyways, thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoying this

You've got a great concept going in this story. I just read the latest instalment and wished to make a general comment on another reader's concern about Jen's orgasm as she was being raped. You portrayed it very realistically, as orgasm for some women is an entirely physical reaction that they can't help, no matter what the circumstances are. That's one of the reasons that many women are so reluctant to come forward after an assault - their reaching orgasm has reinforced their mistaken belief that they deserved what happened to them.

I guess the most important thing for me is how you handle Jen's reaction afterward. Given her love for Abner, she should be feeling remorseful and extremely guilty for (in her mind)'letting' it happen, and wondering what else she could have done to stop it or get herself away from the situation. I hope Abner understands - he's really grown on me. I love the guy, but we know enough about his temper to know that he's going to be feeling extreme rage and be very, very pissed. Jen's his mate, and (as I recall - correct me if I'm wrong) wolves mate for life.

Now the werewolves, on the other hand...won't be pretty when Abner catches up to them, but I can't wait to read about it :D! Cheers and don't forget the smut! S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Enjoying this story! Cant wait for the next chapter! Thank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To Anon in Canada

Yes, some women do orgasm during rape. No real numbers have been compiled, but it appears this happens in the minority of rape cases. What is known is that women who had orgasms when raped are more likely to commit suicide, perhaps because not only do they feel violated by the perpetrator but also by their own bodies. This story is just becoming too much of a downer to really care though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous