All Comments on 'Wolf Ch. 06'

by candy_2691

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another fantastic chapter!!

Please continue though. I'm hooked and really want to see what happens to these two.

Anitablake10Anitablake10about 16 years ago
It can't be finished

Please it can't be finished more please more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!

Please write more on this story, It is such a good one. Please don't leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it!!!

I love this story. keep on writing :D

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05over 15 years ago
Please Keep More Coming

LOVED this story!!! PLEASE keep more coming!!!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 15 years ago
Very Nice

I do hope you continue this story. It seems to just be getting started between the two of them!

UrbanBeautyUrbanBeautyabout 15 years ago
Loved It!!!!

Please Continue it.....!!!

SerranoirSerranoirabout 15 years ago
WOW

This is very good and you should finish it out ..

angelx602angelx602about 15 years ago
wow

Wow, that was an incredible series of stories. I read all of them and they were really good.

angelx602angelx602about 15 years ago
wow

Wow, that was an incredible series of stories. I read all of them and they were really good.

SirEruvadorSirEruvadorover 14 years ago
Wow

Wow, I would love to see this idea turned into a full novel; non-erotic mind you, but still this would be wonderful as a full book series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

absolutely loved it .... was left wanting more at the end... cant wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sweet

that was really well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

That was really great. I really enjoyed it

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Is it the end?

Is it the end of the story ??? Since you wrote NEXT not THE END.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really liked it, I was being torn a bit on chapter 5 D:

>.< and with how MOST of the stories on here end in something like that and it pains me to read the end sometime, this one came around and made me smile in the end.

really wish I was a shifter xD sadly, being a white man there is no way i can, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worth while Read!

I'm almost as appreciative of the educated character development as i am the storyline. Thanku for gaining realistic novelties appropriate to the backgrounds of the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

sweet and sexy! loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice I loved it!

The story was very good although you kind of switched between first person and third person now and then.

SexiHunniSexiHunniover 11 years ago
Love this but wish it was longer!!

OMG!!OMG!! Where can I find my own Abner? I always found Native Americans really, panty soaking hot but this is a story that I could not stop reading! Please, please, add a few more chapters!Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful..

It was everything i had been looking for..yes the restlessness will come. It is a curse to ol us avid readers but for now u by the means of this story hav satisfied me..well and truly..it was everything rilli without even knowng it u hav filled a void..a gnawing urge..itch..dunno jus a out of bounds addiction and laced irritatn and never fullfilled..frustrations and u gave me a momentary relief..thak u for this beautiful piece of writing..truly lovely..

Continue writing..its a solace ton lots of our souls..atleast mine..

God bless u..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good, but...

It was a decent story if not unrealistic at points. Abner goes from verbally abusing, raping her and threatening to hurt her to wanting to be with her and in love. She goes home after being raped (it's mentioned in the story that she even acknowledges it as rape) to have wet dreams and sexual fantasies about said rapist. He then wants to spend time with her after a session where he essentially forces him to blow him. Then there's the part where she is viciously raped multiple times by two dudes after Abner and it's never mentioned, acknowledged or talked about. Then after he gets her back home after the viscous raping, what does SHE want to do?! She wants to have sex, just a couple of hours after her assault. NO rape victim wants to have rough sex JUST AFTER being violently raped.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

This story was crazy as hell and I didn't quite understand Jen's behavior. It went from one extreme to the next like the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wolf Ch. 05 Previous Part
Wolf Series Info