All Comments on 'One-Way Mirror'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
that pussy is who getting it at the time

why marry when you fucking everything in sight.this makes wife a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rantings

This is the perverted rantings of a closet homosexual nancy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a sincere wish

I really wish that school children would stop writing stories - wait till you are older, then you won't write crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bullshit

Only a queer cocksucker would post this piss-poor trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It wasnt as bad as the other commenters wrote.

BUt it wasnt good or excellent. At least you had the decency to allow the male to get strange tail from a woman also. I agree with one of the critiques. You state the marriage was an open relationship from almost the beginning. YOu didnt address the issue of why they even married. It wasnt to have children as neither would know who the father was so it would not matter. Why not just live together without marriage? That in itself lowers the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I'm sorry but there is something very perverted and gay or Bi about installing a mirror to watch guys fuck your wife.For me not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The "Writer" Warned Everyone Right Up Front

He told us he has no talent at writing and no inclination to improve. I think we should all take him at his word and never look at another piece of crap from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
1 Way = 2 way US ???

Puzzling or retardish - or both.<P>

You started this so try to grasp this in steps - a 1 way mirror is just a normal mirror - you look in it - and you see yourself. However, for you - deservedly - a 1 way mirror that you look in portrays a sick wimp into self cucking & male humiliation thats addicted to it.<P>

But given the display of intelligence on mirrors and life in specific - you are what no one deserves except you - sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This sounds

This sounds as if it was written and lived by a teeny weeny short thin dick man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very erotic. Not a site for moralizing prudes

Outstanding concept and nice story. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
These comments aren't real, either!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

great story..i submitted a story and got the same crappy replies..this is a sex story site not a class room..i read the stories to get turned on not to check for spelling and grammer mistakes..so screw all the negetave replies and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fifty-fifty

rated your story 50 but the reason I am commenting is this is only my second time reading a story at this site and if ALL the other posts are going to be as crapy as the ones I've read here I don't think I'll be back. Folks, the people who take the time and write and post stories ARE not professional writers and we all should consider what others would say about YOUR stories. I think this story was well done as it was about a thought that someone had and it was in his head until he had to write it out. It was written rather well and the point of the story is that some guys fantasize seeing there woman/wife/girlfriend getting fucked by another man. I know I do. The GOOD part of this story is that the wife appreciates her husband and wants him to fuck her AFTER she put on a show fucking another guy just so her husband could watch. Yeah, I thing I'm with the writer here on this one and the rest of you dickheads can just go get banged up the ass until you bleed. Good story - didn't love it and didn't think it deserved the comments that was dumped on it. It's as I say in the title line: fifty-fifty. 50% good - 50% bad. Sort of like sex sometimes eh? After all, it could be better couldn't it.

fbguynzfbguynzabout 16 years ago
Pretty good

Hey I thought it was ok. I bumped the rating for a good effort.

A bit short though.

Would have been better with several guys fucking her, or several encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bad

bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
All these guys..

that write these attack posts are the guys that this section is all about. They are the ones that have the little dicks and their wives and girlfriends have went off and found somebody better to fuck. I liked the story!

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Interesting view

of an open relationship. I like the way you had the woman's conversation angled as if she was speaking to both men. Go ahead and write another one on this couple and ignore the evangelicals. They are so idiotic you can't help but laugh yet they do get tiresome.

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
A Decent Effort

I liked the amusement the husband and wife shared while the lover for the night was giving it his best. If there is a part 2 I would think it appropriate for the wife to have some closet time. It would bring balance to the open marriage story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Always a good story line

You did a good job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

It's not erotica and literature, it's crap and bad taste. Not poorly written, but for the pervs and fags still in the closet, you just have to understand...there are some people who, believe it or not, actually take marraige vows seriously. Faith, honor, and loyalty still mean something to some people...an open marraige is no marraige at all, I'd have no problem with two pervs screwing who the hell ever so long as they stayed single rather than trash the concept of marraige, but I realize I'm probably speaking greek to those with little or no character...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Your story was very good. It reminded me of watching my wife with our nieces boyfriend. The 25 year age difference was fantastic! She never let him hit it a second time, but we still get turned on by the memory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid,inept and perverted.

As one would expect from this "writer" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate willing cuckolds, BUT

If that is the way you swing it is OK with me if YOU are the one doing it. I have fucked a woman or two whose husband (she said) did not mind but never with him watching (that I knew of). It took me long enough to mature enough so that the woman I was fucking also did it with other men, I was a little juvenile starting out although I started fucking at an early age. Those were the good old days, I am so old that my fucking days are few and far between.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Canadian

Bob Canuck cuck. Has a ring to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

closet is right. As in closeted fag, posing as a husband, in the closet. No wonder she cheats. She married a flamer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why be married when the wife can get ALL of the cock she wants. Unless of course the husband is bi and loves seeing another cock. :roll eyes:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous