All Comments on 'David's Upskirt Theatre'

by Thorilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GF Flashes

Interesting story and reminds me of a true experience.

When I was dating my wife we went to a local nightclub which was on the top floor of a hotel. We picked an expensive club because it was my birthday. It was very nice with a glass dance floor that was all lite up.There was a sign as you went on the floor saying Beware of the lower club.

We never paid much attention and went out on the floor to dance. We had danced for about half an hour when a women said to us ,"Isn't it cool that there are people sitting in the bar below us watching us dance." My GF's face dropped. I said," What is wrong?" She said," Oh my God , I wanted to give u a special birthday present so I shaved off all my pubes and because I was a bit razer sore never wore panties under my dress.

We both became aware that for the last half hour complete strangers were enjoying the view of my GF's bald pussy.

She was embarrassed and asked to leave but I was turned on.

I still get hard wondering if anyone we knew saw my wife's beautiful small lipped pussy that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator thought of

it first.I believe there is a scene when 'Herr Chancellor' Chaplin is in a barber's chair and looks up at a glass ballroom ceiling and visualises staring up ballgowns or some such. It is many years since I saw the film, perhaps others can remember more detail. I enjoy all Thorillas stories. His descriptions of underwear are very sexy. I like his sense of humour too, rare to have both.

skip.69skip.69about 16 years ago
First one I have read

but I think it was TERRIFIC! I shall now read more of your stories, Thorilla. Hope I can keep as stiff as this one made me throughout my reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
is it true

love the story of that theatre is is true or just a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous