All Comments on 'Purity Lost'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dad's dream

It's what he wanted all along. Emily wanted the same thing, so they let it happen. Now hope for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quote of the century!

"Her logic was sound, proving that you can twist any set of facts to fit your agenda."

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I quit reading when he started licking her shit

hole---Up till then it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No condoms

Very good - HOT only thing to make it better it lose the condom. Its like bathing with your socks on. Incest is soo much hotter with cum spurting deep inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To be called DADDY

Brings back memories.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Illegal

Why not do it at 13 or 16? It is against the law.

Who worries about the law when you have a sexy teenager

all over you wanting to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ZOIKS!

*glomp SexyBeast* ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:D

Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

great job

hourihourialmost 13 years ago

I've been reading your stories, and I find that I am really enjoying them- aesthetically and technically =)

You do really well in developing your characters and plot in just a few pages. I am looking forward to enjoying more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Purity Ceremony??

Only in America, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the end bummed me out. no one wants an incest baby

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
The condom sucked...

If you are going to break a taboo, you might as well break them all and not use a condom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Topace below is right

If you continue maby Emily will have a boy. Then when he turns 18 she can teach him to be like dad. Maby even give him a sister-daughter to break in 18 yrs later LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

me and my daughter have had a sexual relationship for bout 20 yrs now since she was 18.we've lived as a couple all this time,as friends say she's my trophy wife..little do they know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So this is a true story

Man you are so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy's Girl or Boy

Shucks, I wanted to know the sex of the baby and it seems if it had been a girl, granddad would have another girl to end her virgin status. Didn't understand how he and the other guy gave each other 'knowing looks' but enjoyed the story and gave it a 4-Star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

""

When she was thirteen we went through a Purity Ceremony where she promised to remain chaste until marriage.

""

Omg, one of those messed up things, lol!

""

If Charlotte was going to put it out there I shouldn't feel guilty for looking. No matter how old I am and how young she may be, that doesn't stop the pure animal reaction. It's not like I touched the girl, I just checked her out when she wasn't looking.l

""

Exactly!! THANK YOU!! :)

""

As I said, my daughter is legal, but she looks younger, partially because she is so petite. Her hips were so narrow, her tummy concave when she lay down like that.

""

Oh gawd!! You can just imagine those narrow hips, even soaking wet, having to slowly force your big cock into her tiny, super tight little pussy...and the further you get in, it starts to distend her abdomen, her eyes getting big as she feels and can see the outline of your big cock in her tummy! Holy....

""

Emily gushed into my mouth and I swallowed her nectar. If she liked that so much she was going to love the next trick up my sleeve. I held her ass in both hands and lifted it, spread her cheeks as I tilted her ass up. Looking right into her little rosebud I kissed it.

"What are you doing, Daddy?" Emily gasped, sounding unsure.

""

Hell, I think this may be my favorite part! Theres nothing like doing that with a girl for her first time! Just awesome :). ...almost as good as giving a girl her first orgasm! :)

""

"So you have cum before? You know what it's like?" I asked naively.

"With my hand, and my hairbrush. But no guy ever made me feel like that. I'm ready, Daddy. I'm so wet down there."

""

.....so, has she already tore her hymen with her hairbrush?

""

rolled over and thank God I still had condoms in the nightstand drawer. A quick check told me they weren't expired yet and I slipped one on.

""

That would suck to grab some years old condom that had slipped from the back of the drawer and not realize it!

""

I appreciate that." I really did. I couldn't conceive of fucking my daughter when she was just sixteen, but then I never would have thought I would be doing it now.

""

Oh, you could conceive it, prolly did too, just knew you couldn't do anything about it. Ironically its probably more the thought of jail than morality that kept him on the straight and narrow, lol.

Pretty good story! Though the ending seemed a bit rushed. Thanks for writing!!

IRveaderIRveaderover 7 years ago
:>(

I was disappointed by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leaking or no condoms

After our son was born, my wife insisted no sex without a condom. I used a condom for several years but no more babies. Thank God.

exhultantexhultantover 5 years ago
Family love

Difficult for a dad with a sexy by unworldly daughter. I liked this story because it dealt with her first intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yay, happy ending!! Em made sure to get pregnant, thats what happened, hehe, she wanted her daddy and she got him!! Hook, line and sinker! SwoOsh! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
natural love

It is natural to think that way about your daughter. Any (normal man) would not have held out as long if he was being encouraged by a loving and sexy daughter. I am very familiar with the feeling. I hope your story is true. And I also believe she set you up, But, who would want it any other way? Especially when you love each other and no one else suffers because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The crazy purity culture grooming was a turn off. No American Christian nonsense please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have to agree lose the condoms. Or have them be exoired and he uses anyway then have it break and go on to cum deep. Pregnancy is contrived and not sexy when just out of the blue and no conception moment depicted. Got me thick and stiff otherwise just not bursting. Nearly there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous