All Comments on 'Seduced By My Mother-in-Law'

by Toolmo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lonewolf69lonewolf69about 16 years ago
Awesome story!!!!

Fantastic story my friend,looking forward to reading more from you soon hopefully!Is there going to be another chapter?This could be the start of something really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fact Of Life

Look at mum before marrying daughter,if you like what you see, marriage,sooner or later providing she responds and she probably will,enjoy mom in law[she will not let on].Been there got the T shirt[and a very wet finger when I first touched her up,fantastic shag followed]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs editing

OK theme but too many grammatical and spelling errors, run on sentences and incorrect words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Great story, is a good start to what could be an even better story line. However, you should have it edited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

She knowes her daughter is fucking around you might as well too. Have a foursome with mom,wife and her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
poor

fuck this is awfull

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Needs a bit of editing

This story could have been much more erotic, with Sharon trying to get pregnant from her son-in-law with her daughter gone. Also you need to check out spell-check and learn sentence structure more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Daughter Knew

I can't help but think that was all a mother and daughter scheme. An elaborate plan the two of them put together. The mom didn't have the nerve to go through with it at first, so her and the daughter extended the daughter's stay to give mom some more time to get fucked. It should work out well for hubby even if mom and daughter never admit to their diabolical scheme. LOL Women, Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good read

I did read what others said about this story. I have to say I liked it. I'm not that much into spelling or grammer. It's your dream, you tell it how you want to. As for me, if the mother in law was more dominating it would have been more exciting, but thats just me. Still a very worth while read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars (****)

There should be a dispensation in the moral codex and in law whereby sex between son in law and his mother in law is OK as long as they are consenting adults.

If she knows or suspects her daughter is having an affair, it would be her duty to fuck her son in law and offer to be hand spanked so his anger can be kept under control. If the spanking causes some psychological damage to his mother in law, he should be sent to an outsourced jail in say Mauritania or Iraq until he smartens up (a month will do!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Man, this is every guys fantacy to have it in with their mother in law. I am sniffing my mol's panties when ever I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story mine is similar.

Having first met my mother-in-law to be when I took my then girlfriend home from her friends place because my girlfriend was blind drunk my mil saw that I wasn't to blame so after that we got on very well. I married her daughter and all was well we planned to have kids and my wife fell pregnant and we announced the news to her mum and dad who were very pleased at the thought of being grandparents. It was several days later that mil came to our house and she poured her heart out to my wife, saying that she too wanted another child and that at the age of 37 she didn't have much time left but father-in-law didn't want anymore kids, they already had 4 including my wife and he wouldn't have sex without a condom because of the risk of mil getting pregnant. My mil was very upset and started crying it was then that I left the room. I worked night shift at a local factory and my wife worked day shift at a factory in the next town, having showered at work and got home on the Wednesday morning kissed my wife goodbye. I went to bed, I was well asleep but was disturbed by somebody getting into the bed I thought it was my wife home from work due to morning sickness or something along that line. It wasn't until the voice called my name that I realised it was my mil and she was naked as was myself. I turned over to face her and saw the tears in her eyes as she asked me to have sex with her and give her the baby that she wanted, while she was talking to me she was playing with my now hard cock and she looked so good lying next to me with her chunky body and big tits with her large nipples so hard they were about an inch long that I couldn't resist her. I dived under the duvet and opened her legs then licked her pussy and clit getting her so wet and making her cum on my face she had never been eaten out before. When she recovered she rolled me onto my back and straddled me grabbing my cock and slid it into her pussy then she rode my cock until I shot my sperm into her but she wasn't happy with one load and waited a while then got me hard again and she lay back opened her legs as I fucked her again and gave her another load of sperm. Saying thanks she left the bed and went home leaving me to sleep. I changed the sheets before my wife came home and told her that I had sweat in my sleep so that was the reason for the change of sheets. A few weeks later my wife was now 5 months pregnant when she came back from her mothers and told me her mother was pregnant and that her dad was upset because the condom had split when they had sex and that this was the result. My mil gave birth to a baby girl and mil has told me she is mine because it was two weeks after I had fucked her that the condom "split" when she was fucking her husband. My wife had a little boy so they grew up together with only a few months difference in their age. I think my wife knows what happened but hasn't said anything because she knew how much her mother wanted the child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

my cock is bursting through my jeans!!!!

Bklynboy101Bklynboy101over 7 years ago
Ok I guess

You should check your spelling and use of words such as their vs there, than vs then, etc etc. distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah boi

Been servicing my mil for last 4 years. Cant get enough of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF!

She took it up her ass and then blew him? No one eats their own shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh No No No

Was starting to be a really hot story... Right up to the point of impaling her ASS.. Sorry but that ruined it. I'm not into fucking shit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh well

It could have been a good story but unfortunately the writing spoiled it.

Missing words, words where they shouldn't have been and generally poor grammatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic - needs editing badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if his wife is cheating and his MIL will become his regular pussy?

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Short notice for the business trip and her running around packing,,, she probably cheating on him ,, but he has the MIL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was left unfinished.

Why did he feel something was off with his wife extending her "Business" trip, and did the MIL know something was going on, and felt the need to balance the scales?

Inquiring minds want to know!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

So something didn't feel right to him that his wife suddenly had to stay another 3 days and she waited until late in the night to call and say the timing of the call would be a enough of a red flag to get anyone thinking more than likely she was fucking some dude and she wanted to keep fucking him so she called and lied you should have wrote another chapter going into it was cheating like it sounds or not

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous