All Comments on 'DEV For Men: An Orgasm Experience'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty damn good

I give this a solid 6. I got aroused, warm, excited, but not fully erect and no orgasm. Still, pretty damn good...I'll be listening to this many times...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
cool

6

YahowshuwaYahowshuwaabout 16 years ago
Very nice

A 7 for me. Great work both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rating

6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Zzzzzz...

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs better editing

The performance was fine, but the effects and fades were more distracting than relaxing. Not bad though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

The first time I listened to it I was about 5 seconds away but then it ended. Second time it did its job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Suggest

As a relaxation tape this is excellent,sexual excitement and mental relaxation do not go together,the relaxation comes after orgasm.I found this an almost dreamlike experience,the narrator has a very relaxing voice after about four minutes I was almost asleep.Your scoring system ,a 4.As a matter of interest,I would love to know if you are a psychotherapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
relaxing

By your system I'd give it a 4. Very nice way to relax and cool down overall as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yawn

have to say this is absolute rubbish and it is far from relaxing and way too short - definitely a zero from me

an1rishmanan1rishmanabout 16 years ago
Yawn

have to say this is absolute rubbish and it is far from relaxing and way too short - definitely a zero from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It Worked for Me

It got me hard and I came, so I'll give it a seven. But the voice could have had more emotion in it; be more exciting, less relaxing. Overall, an excellent effort, though.

MobriMobriabout 16 years ago
Mesmerizing

I hit about 6.5 on the scale for me; I was very close but just couldn't get the last little oomph to push me over. I was very skeptical starting this up but you've certainly made me a believer. You've both done a wonderful job.

The sounds of Wicked performing oral were incredible and were what really drew me close toward the end. If they had been but a few seconds longer, perhaps, I would have had to clean the ceiling. I'm very drawn in by such sounds, personally. It's hard to go over the top for me.

The other problem that I encountered was that when I was close it started from the beginning again. Is there something I can do to help the process?

Again, fantastic job. I hope you'll make another one soon! I dearly hope that Wicked will assist with it as well.

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingabout 16 years ago
Not Bad

Wicked has a beautiful voice that's perfect for this but it doesn't really work for me, I'm much to analytical for DEV and hypnosis to work. Nonetheless I found it quite arousing at parts, overall a low 5 on your scale.

My one real criticism is that the overall softness of the audio was broken by the hard "k" sounds in "cock".

SimpleGiftsSimpleGiftsabout 16 years ago
7

Just good enough to reach a 7, but (a) I was primed to get to an orgasm, (b) I had masturbated earlier in the evening, and (c) the voice was very nice but the hypnotic aspect didn't seem to make much difference...if she had simply described what she was doing, I think it would have had the same outcome (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Close

I reached About 6.9 Without Touching Myself. It Felt As though the end should have lasted longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
download

it was great v.hot but i didnt get into the hypnotic state or cum 5.5 by your system is there anywhere i can download this for my i-pod

AnschulAnschulabout 16 years ago
Good, but not great

The concept of this audio is terrific. It needs to be longer, more graphic (but not raw), and the audio switching back and forth between ears was a bit off-putting. It got me excited, but came to its conclusion too soon (premature?) Designed for quick-hitters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Intriguing

I'll give it 7. I found it extremely relaxing(almost to the point of falling asleep). It was a very nice feeling, and I did cum at the end, but it's not totally for me. It did exceed my skeptical expectations though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Encore!

Very professionally done! My only criticism is that it should have run a bit longer, perhaps by a minute or two. I certainly hope to see more variations on this theme (e.g. involving vaginal intercourse, multiple female partners, and so on). WickedVoyce is perfect for these recordings. It's hard to imagine anyone who could a better job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ehh

it was very good i admit her voice is very seductive and everything but i couldnt cum.... i mean i was right there and then.... nothing... so i guess a 5.5 on your scale.. i think what it was is that it wasnt longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant Mate

i thought it was really really relaxing, maybe next time it could be a bit more erotic you know what i mean? more about what shes doing to herself bit more sexual

i cummed over it towards the end though ill give it an 8

cheers mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Constructive criticism

This wasnt too short, but you speak too quick. Make it slower when counting and speaking. Dont rush it. Now it was like 1,2,3, when it should have been 1....2....3.... then people can get into it. In the end, when cumming into mouth, do not change the voice into left or right ear. keep it in a middle for longer time or keep it in the middle for the rest of the time. This is very good though, very relaxing and sexy, and while i had to masturbate to cum, it didnt ruin the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
too short

wish it were longer and more explicit! i got hard and it felt really good, but couldn't cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh that was nice!

6.5. I was close. At the end I got that rubbery-leg feeling I get right before orgasm, but I didn't quite make it. My body was ready, though. Perhaps if it was longer, I might have came. But then again, I could have been slightly more relaxed. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pre-cum only

My body was moving and gyrating with her every word. I felt as though she was sucking me and caressing my balls. I was thrusting as if I was fucking her mouth and got very hard. I leaked pre-cum but didn't cum. Very erotic but like the others it could be a bit longer. Nice Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not bad

It was pretty good. I didn't cum, but I did pre-cum. You may suggest sitting in a good chair whiel doing this. It threw my back out of wack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Visual Aids...

Really nice and set up, made me really excited and horny and a little pre-cum. A few people said more erotic, but i think a little more visual aid would be nice. Like what you are wearing, that always turns most men on. A short skirt, tight leather boots, maybe a sexy outfit. Something to get into our head and see bending down before us, since we dont know what you look like so to speak it is hard to see who is down there pealsuring us. Def really good but for me more about what you are wearing while you are doing it would have made me blow completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very enjoyable

Very nice, I think it could have been a bit longer, and as someone else said think the counting could have been a bit slower. Lisened with headphones on and liked the way you could hear the voice in one ear and the music in the other Just laying back on my bed with my eyes closed. Hope you do another one, and will enjoy playing this again. I give it a 5-6 on your rating. Thank you for an very enjoyable audio file

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just gorgeous

This was totally different from anything I was browsing for. Everything about it though was just so lovely and relaxing, and the reading was really well done. One of the better experiences I've had online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
liked it

I came from listening to this. I'm not sure whether it was the voice, or the moaning right at the end, but that did me in. I was way into it, thanks to the elaborate visual setup. Well done, though I think I've heard this elsewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quality Audio Errotica At Its Best!

This one is in my book one of the top five audio reading/presentations that I have heard not only on this sight but anywhere. The quality of audio was excellent and content was excellent! Very well thought out and put together. Continue with this quality of productions and who knows...

8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

I didn't quite cum. If the moaning at the end had been a little longer I definitely would have. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

This was very good. Excellent voice, very sexy, very relaxing. I listened to it twice, like you suggested and at the end had a very satisfying orgasm. On your scale, probably an 8.5. If there is a next one, maybe make it longer, but this one was good when I listened to it twice through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Actually worked!

First time I heard it I was aroused, but did not cum. The second time I was aroused when I started, and this little gem pushed me over the edge without even having to touch myself. I was surprised when it worked yet again the following time. Wish there were more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SUPERB....

one of the best I have ever heard in this site.. super sexy woman voice with left right stereo sound effects.. love to hear more from you for MEN ;) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great stuff

I agree she could have counted slower, but honestly, I came everywhere...it was a very wet cum, and then I was able to rub one out afterwards....I love this...9 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
5

This is something I have been looking for since 06. Impressive work, However even with listening to it three times, breathing properly and fully nude, laying down with headphones, it still did not make me come on my own.

I'll be trying this as a running experiment every few days or so though, hoping it will get better.

Again, excellent work, and please make some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice, but didn't cum to fruition

Nice voice, relaxing, but didn't even get hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing

i been married for almost 2 years and have been with my wife for a total of 4 years and i have never had an orgasm like that. it only took one time too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Like It But.....

While WyckedVoice delivers a hot read she's just too old.

A hotter voice and this could be a much shorter recording!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Didnt work at all

This did nothing for me at all, which was totally unexpected. I was hardly even hard at the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

I brought the laptop downstairs and got into bed. Did about thirty seconds of general relaxing then pressed play and settled back. That voice could be comparable to having a beautiful woman nibbling on your earlobe while stroking your cock and telling you all the while how fucking good it feels so convincingly that you can't doubt it. I will need to change the sheets before my fiance comes home this weekend, but so worth it. I give it a 9.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That was so good!

I loved it it was fantastic! I only wish it could have been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Had me until the fingers were in my ass.

I was going though i got an erection and i was fully prepared to follow your every command, i could imagine everything you said up until you started talking about fingers in my ass on my prostate, and then "thud" you lost me and my attention, i was very disapointed, i dont think i would of cam even if you hadnt gone there but i lost my erection completely. and i sont think 9 1/2 min would cut it for me if you cut out the anal fingering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very close

It needs a mention of boobs. Also, the whole prostate thing did not work for me. A 7 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Alright, but not working for me

I tried it twice before putting it off for a time when I have more time to run through it a couple times. The first time, just some pre-cum at the very end, but that was about it. The second time I feel like I could have had a full on orgasm but, like a few other people have said, the counting at the end was a little too fast. I know I was close because it only took me a few seconds to get off afterwards. Not bad though, I liked it, but I would have liked it more if it worked for me. On your scale I would give it about a 6.5 because I was pretty damn close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sexy, but no fireworks

Very sexy voice, but I had trouble relaxing and getting into it. I didn't get aroused in sync with the audio. I felt like I needed the pace to be a little slower. I'm going to try again soon. Please make more. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ok...

HAd to listen several times before it had any effect. I think the counting is too fast, it's difficult to respond so quickly. More moaning at the end would be good too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More!

More please. There are several for women but only one for men. Hopefully you can address this matter and give me more. a 9 for me.

TheTallManTheTallManabout 16 years ago
Can't enjoy it because...

I have a very slow download :( which means I get a few seconds at a time then I have to wait almost a minute before I get the next portion. That is not a good way to relax and enjoy the effect of this very sexy voice and (ultimately) get off.I give a provisional 50, based on the idea and the quality of the voice.

Is there a way to download the whole file, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more more! thanks so much.

I love this sort of audio and NOT the cock-tease stuff.

I held back this time as I'll have a phone session with my GF in a few minutes and don't want to let her down.

But please do a few more of these type mp3's THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
10

Worked like a charm, don't get the part about not touching yourself. Best 10 minutes on power lunch. More plz...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pretty good

I'll give it a 8..

However, I had to touch myself to really get hard and into it.

I also played it a couple times to get more out of it.

The end is the best but almost too short.

I don't know about other guys but I can't get off without manual stimulation. Maybe women can orgasm without any.

I did listen to it once without touching and it was relaxing and somewhat stimulating.

The voice is very sexy but you don't get totally into it till past midpoint. Maybe more personal talk.. and more sexy sounds like moans and breathing?

The reason I gave it an 8 though was because it got me to relax and really experience the sensations and so I came pretty hard.

Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Cum

wow, what a sexy voice she has,i had to stop myself from cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Close

I love the voice, but as may have said, the counting at the end goes a bit too quickly. I've tried it several times, but always needed to go "manual" to finish. I think if the ending were drawn out more it would be a winner. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes it was good

Having read some of the other comments I think the secret is to really let oneself get into the mood of the moment and go with the flow. I certainly became harder and harder as the reader went on to the point that I had a good orgasm before the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nothing

did nothing 4 me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Would love more just like it

If a future version could involve a description of what you arer wearing, (ex. black lacey things) and how you describe and use them to turn me on as well as you seduce me.....I really enjoyed it,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very nice voice

You have a very sexy voice! I got very hot and hard but did not cum...I will listen some more for sure.

Please keep recording,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great thing

It didn't lead me to climax, but it was a great sensation: I had precum, and my cock stiffened extremely. Even if you don't get orgasm, it's really, really great, when you sit comfortly, relax and listen to this. It puts you in trance, and it's extremely thrilling and erotic. Masturbation after it is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice voice

I'd go with a 1.

I've heard her other stuff, and she has a lovely voice, but this audio in particular didn't do anything for me. Thats just me though.

Oddly, I'm not what would be defined as submissive or into anything even remotely like that, but as far as audio goes, what I have personally found to be the most erotic is when 'she' tells me/us what to do. Think in terms of a movie director.

Actually, some of the stuff she has done personally is more along the lines of what I have found to be erotic.

Thats just my 2 cents though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm

hmm..it was a 6, it made me hard and i really wanted it togo further but nothing, i think it should be longer4 better efect and u could add penetration 2 it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sexy voice made me hard

Your sexy voice made me hard. Would have liked you to have gone on to full sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wasn't that great

I didn't get a hard on at all, but it did make me feel relaxed afterwards, but I was expecting to get off. I don't know what I don't like about it...hopefully there will be another one that's better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Eh.......

WEll, it was definitely arousing, and managed to get me hard enough that i was twitching *down there*....but no orgasm. I tried several times and the more i listen to it, the less the effects are.......:|

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

8!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
was good, but no orgasm

Sexy voice and the guide was exciting but not long enough. I had lots of pre-cum, but wasn't able to orgasm. Please make some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
guys don't like

Guys don't like to hear things like blood flowing and prostrate etc. I think we do better getting caught up in fantasies vs. this type of description

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice voice

very relaxing had to cheat and touch to cum tho!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh my

this was so cool. I came so hard it was insane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice Idea

Well unfortunately it did not work for me. Though I had gotten off a few times earlier today so thats probably why. Will have to try it again some other time, still got me quite aroused even if I had to finish the job myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please make another, more in-depth one!

I like to listen to this as I go to sleep at night... wish it were longer but it's very relaxing for me. I'd like to hear another work similar in content but perhaps longer with descriptions of a body massage to an extent included within the story. Perhaps something like what you'd expect at those Asian 'massage' parlors. Great job making something for the guys though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it but...

...I would like to hear a more indepth audio. possibly double the length and definetly a longer build up. Be more descriptive in what is actually happening. sometimes the feeling is lost because of audio flipping from one side to the other too.

Was very good, and I got very close, but doesnt quite take me over the edge. More more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
didn't do it for me

man, I can't believe that anyone would get off to this. her voice is too insincere and controlling. Give me something where I get to tease a girl's clit and then fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great.

Loved the voice, loved the guided concept, the soft background music was great, felt relaxed and refreshed afterwards. Could've happily done without the anal stimulation parts as I personally find it to be non-arousing, but everything else was amazing. Of course longer could be better, and perhaps the next one could involve being guided thru being jerked off onto her tits or sex and cumming inside her? Either way it was great. Hope to hear more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I loved this, I put it on when I was in bed, it wasn't that great of an idea since I came all over my bed, I came at least a few feet in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
was a 6 but felt like a 10!

i enjoyed it a lot but for some reason i couldnt climax although i only listened once im sure it will work to its idea. im not into the idea of anal insertion but it did something for me.good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok

6 make a new one plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs to be more personal

Clearly this was donw by a person w/ a background in psych studies... but not a lot of experience in appealing to the BROADEST scope of what men want. It was very good for what it was intended to be, though I found it a bit slow and unenthusiastic at times. My suggestion: same woman, same subject, but more interaction, i.e. she makes herself come while you making yourself... wet sound effects, vocal orgasm on her part... really make the guy feel as though he a part of an event, not a detached experiment. You're on the right track, though. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait for the next one.

I give this an 8. It definitely made me orgasm. If I could make a request, I'd like the next one to be a little longer. Great job - we need more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Almost but not quite there

I have tried this several times and while you get me rock hard each time I will give it a 5.5. The time involved in the relaxation before I feel needs to be longer. I have used relaxation/hypnosis tapes before for stress management and the amount of time you provide is a little shorter so that I do not feel that I am completely under. With that being said this is still fantastic. I would have to agree that the anal portion was not for me as well. The ending is also a little bit short and maybe that is why I have not been able to seal the deal as I may just not be deep enough when it ends. This still is a great piece and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
8

Would love to see anothter one. Longer would be better (if only so I might sink in a bit more). Perhaps a bit of bondage, and her with a strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, but could be longer

I had to listen three times, but I did finally have a great orgasm and ejaculated very strongly. The relaxation part definitely needs to be longer and the segue into the fantasy and build up to climax could be more gradual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for the effort, not perfect, but worthwhile

You've got a sultry voice, and your method is hypnotic -- though I've been told I'm one of those people who can't be hypnotized. But when you talked about your "teeth gently raking the head of my cock" -- well, sorry, darlin', you lost my hardon -- THERE AIN'T NO TEETH IN A GREAT BLOWJOB! So I gave it a 6. But it was fun and interesting all the same, I thank you very much for trying, and I've posted this page on my Delicious.com site at http://delicious.com/pr0n4all -- look under 04 NOV 08.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I didn't cum, but I came very close, loved every word, every breath. Your voice is very very sultry and my cock was harder than it would ever get by my hand alone. would love to hear some more For Men versions maybe with you being more dominant too

SlaashyishSlaashyishover 15 years ago
Sooooo Close

It's an amazing track, but so far it hasn't managed to make me cum. I have some theories of my own about the reasons behind that though. I'm gonna keep using it anyway. Wicked Voyce; all I can say is; very very aptly named.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whoa

Marvelous track. Both the writing and the voice reading should be commended for writing something so ridiculously hot. I had to stop in the middle the first time because I did get interrupted. I ended up restarting it and enjoying a very healthy orgasm before the final counting even began. Kudos, sultry voice. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

it was a nice experience as i was listening to such an audio for the first time .... the voice is tempting but i dont know for some reason i did not cum .. i would definetely like to listen to 1 more of these ie for men .. good job ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good, but still needs work

There is definite potential here. A little something for those of us who aren't into D/S. The voice and background voices really start to get you into the mood, but it seems that as soon as things start to get going, it ends. This audio clip is just far too short. There needs to be a little more slow buildup, and some descriptive action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another please

Another one for men please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

This was a great experience, I had to listen 3 times as I found it too short. The first time I was leaking precum and was very horny, the second was good but i didd'nt cum and the third time i caressed my balls a little at the same time and I shot loads of cum on to my stomach, yesssss!

Please do another for us men,longer and even abit more anal stimulation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
INCREDRIBLE

INCREDIBLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another one?

This is awesome! Please consider doing another one for men - I know it may not be top priority for you but there are a lot of listeners who really enjoyed this.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

first time it was awesome let me tell u wow need some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Great recording, I loved it but would have liked ot to be longer>

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 14 years ago
Very good

I've listened to the track 4 or 5 times now. I haven't been able to cum just from listening yet, but it's VERY close.

On a side note: The last time I listened, I just clicked the link and streamed the audio. The file seemed to be messed up. The count down parts were not there, and there was a long section in the middle where there was nothing but the background sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Great

Oh great I got so relaxed and fell asleep , only to be awoken by my wife asking me what the he'll I was doing with the headphones on and my cock in my hands with a box of klneex beside me , she now wants me to go talk to a phycolledgest

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

That was unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another please!

I've enjoyed this regularly for a year now; please make another one for men.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
714 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEVĀ© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES