All Comments on 'Elizabeth Angela Williams'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not a bad start

The story has great potential. The writing style is good, but it would be brilliant if you did some proof-reading to catch the little typos and grammatical errors. However, despite those little things, I still give it 100.

mark07110mark07110almost 16 years ago
Starts off good

The story starts off good, would like for you to finish it, has lots of promises.

BillyFBillyFalmost 15 years ago
I agree !!!

This story has lots that can be done with it. You need to think of just how you want to finish it. What was the leed up to how she got to be where she is? Why is she doing it, how does she feel about it and what will she do after it is done?

Great start Finish it, Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"she trembled at the thought of his seeing her with no underwear there in front of him."

Um, who is this guy? If, as I hope and pray, it's her own big strapping boy with his fat young cock, then all is well. It's natural for a mother to tremble the first time she shows her wet cunt to her own boy. The kid is probably doing some trembling of his own. It won't be long before he sticks his sturdy prick up his mother's twat, unloads his young balls up her loving mommy-hole, and all her trembling goes away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A waste of your time and mine.

I think 6 years is long enuf to wait. Take this sad excuse for a story off!!!!

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
unfortunate that this didnt get expanded but

Remarkably high-quality non-content.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Very interesting

great start, will you ever continue this? seems like it could be a hot story

lovemmyhairylovemmyhairyover 5 years ago
Ohh yes

I imagine Alena Croft as the mom, with that sexey smile about to show.

'cmon, where's part 2 ????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1894 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...