All Comments on 'Exposed By Wife'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very interesting story

I think every man should have such an understanding wife. Perhaps he was embarassed, but, I think he also enjoyed the outcome. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wife's Female boss did similar with her boyfriend

My wife is the only married person at the office she works at. All of the employees are women and one Thursday evening they had a similar experience. My wife's boss had the girls go out to a popular club for drinks and to check out hot guys. They end up dancing with numerous guys and then my wife's boss says everyone's coming over to her place. My wife said her bosses' boyfriend was wearing a pair of those flimsy running shorts...she said the liner in the shorts clearly showed he was circumsized and she confessed he packed the shorts rather well. My wife's boss told him to get some wine for the girls, so when he got up to go to the kitchen, my wife said the inseam of his shorts had to be less than two inches...it left very little to the imagination...my wife's boss told the girls that she loves him running around the house in his "Daisy Dukes." My wife said the girls wolf whistled as he walked out. The ladies drank more wine and talked about men they had dated before and how good they were in bed. My wife watched his shorts begin to tent...then when my wife's boss told everyone about her boyfriend in college who had the biggest dick of any guy she ever dated, well that was it. My wife said she was sneaking looks and watching his member grow...she also told me that he appeared to be turned on by her praise of her college lover's staying power. When his erection had pulled the material tight, my wife's boss asked her boyfriend to bring in another bottle of wine. She said the girls hooted and hollered as he stood up and was clearly embrassed and blushing, although my wife said she thought he enjoyed being ordered around. She told me his erection bounced in his shorts as he returned with the bottle. My wife said he looked hung and thick. He goes to pour a glass of wine for one of the other girls and my wife's boss reaches up his thigh, slides her hand under the leg of the running shorts and with one deft move of her hand, has his manhood exposed for all to see. The girls were screaming and one of the girls asked if they could measure it. They bring a ruler in and hold it next to his erection, which my wife adds is throbbing and bouncing...she saidit was a good thing he was young or he would have had a heart attack. She told me he was seven inches long and two inches wide and he trimmed his bush. Then some one said they wanted to see him jackoff. My wife's boss asked my wife if she was ok with it, being married and all? My wife replied she been to many male reviews and had fondled the dancers and that she would love to see him masterbate for all of them! She told me the poor guy only went a few strokes and shot cum all over the place. She told me like all young men, he had a pretty short refractory period and in a couple of miuntes was hard again. My wife's boss told the girls that's what she loves about younger guys, they always get hard so quickly after. She said her ex took thirty minutes to get it up again. My wife said the girls laughed at that. Then they took his shorts off and he was naked for the rest of the evening. The girls in my wife's office were surprised that me being a husband was cool with her going to male reviews and asked if she'd get in trouble for watching the evening's activities. She told them I've been DD on many trips to the local male review club with her girlfriends too. They are planning on going next weekend and asked me to drive. Guess my wife lossing her job and finding this new one was good luck!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 15 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous in Mid-West.

I appreciate your comment/story and I laughed when I read it. I think you should consider posting a story under your own profile. That way, more people would have the opportunity to read it. Thanks again.

ErotonautErotonautabout 14 years ago
Nicely done

The question is, just how far is Sue willing to take this? In "Nude Dance", she teases a guy till he cums on her; would she let Linda tease you till you cum on their tits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

What a great story - I wish I could be in that situation. My wife is too staid to do anything like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bull shit, absolutely worthless "story" !!!

Just a heap of self serving smut !! -0 !!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 13 years ago
Nice one

Nice little story. My cock got hard just as his did - I just wish it was my wife playing with my cock like that.

Keep it up!

randduderanddudeover 12 years ago
Hot story

I love the theme of being exposed, with wife involved, and the author did a great job of describing such an erotic situation in a realistic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

I felt a bit bad for the guy, because that would be embarassing. However, they didn't make fun of him him, or say anything mean, so it wasn't bad. Also, when Linda asked Sue to remove the towel, that just made it hot and sexy. Then, asking to watch him cum was really hot. Definite 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story.

One of my favorite fantasies. I would want the friend to make me cum.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 11 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

What a great story. I would also have enjoyed what happens next with Linda...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great exhibition

I hope Sue continues to submit her husband to this kind of treatment. Even when he gets better. Sue should continue to make her huisband nude in front of her female friends and jerk him off to his humiliation and her amusment. Sue's friends should enjoy his perdicament. Maybe her friends will come to espect it.

Maybe a group viewing of several of Sue's female friends, where he has to dance? strip? but definetly have to masturbate in front of Sue's audieance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good wife?

One that takes pleasure in humiliating her husband when he's in a vulnerable position? And if you went to the couch with the crutches why couldn't you reach them and go into the bedroom. And if it was only your foot - hop into the bedroom. That part didn't make sense. I'd be having serious thoughts about whether I wanted to stay with a woman that disrespected me to that degree.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Dump the bitch

She has shown you she has absolutely no respect for you. Why would you stay with that kind of woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well I hope she enjoyed her divorce

The bitch certainly earned it. Silly story. We're supposed to believe a small wife takes the towel away from him? We're supposed to believe he didn't stand up, take one hop to his crutches and go into the bedroom before they came in? Too many large holes in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

Like the idea and could see it happening, those that can't are missing something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A bitch for a wife

Time to throw this bitch into the street and be done with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So a wife that enjoys demeaning and degrading a husband?

Not much of a wife and certainly not one to stay married too. Where's the sequel where he gets some revenge and a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

I would be nervous if my wife did this, but I'd love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck her.

No respect equals a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun!

This shows you can have fun sexually without being unfaithful; cute story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We have been there, done that, a lot!

My wife has done that a lot ! She loves to bring girlfriends home or invite them over knowing I am always naked. By the same token , when I bring a friend by she waits until he is there then she comes into the room naked. The accidental exposure only works once but most of the time both the guys and the gals are eager to come back once we tell them we both love to be naked and be seen naked.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Decent

No one was hurt. The husband got over his embarrassment and the friend got a cheap thrill. End of story.

If not future problems could occur.

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Know how you feel

I had a similar experience happen to me at the beach house, four girls invited me over for the weekend, gave me my own room and told me there would be other guys staying with us. They never showed up, that evening after some drinks, some of us fell asleep on the couch after a swim in the pool. They ganged up on me and pulled my speedo off, I was so embarrassed and red faced. I will never forget what happened. They loved it !

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Hot Stuff!

This happened to me when I was in my early twenties. It was a weeknight during the summer and my girlfriend at the time asked me to pick up a couple of bottles of white wine before we'd go to the golf course to drink them. When I pulled my car up in front of her apartment she was sitting on the stoop,but she was with another girl. Meet my friend Katie,she said to me as she jumped in beside me and Katie sat in the back. I'd never met Katie before,but I wasn't complaining. She was very short but as I looked in the rear-view mirror I could see her long blonde hair and a fantastic pair of tits.

I parked the car and wine bottles in hand I followed the girls,enjoying the sight of their sexy asses as we made our way toward some trees along a fairway near a lamp post.

As I sat down,I leaned against a big tree and opened the first jug of wine. Debbie,my girlfriend, and Katie were starting to get really tipsy as we knocked off the first jug. Debbie was leaning into me while Katie was across from us. She decided to sit on my other side and also started leaning on me.Boy,did she have big,bouncy tits!

As we continued to drink,Debbie leaned in,put her arms around me and stuck her tounge down my throat. All of a sudden I felt her hand rubbing right near my crotch.But wait,she had both arms wrapped around me.It was Katie's hand. The next thing I knew ,Katie had her hand in my shorts,and Debbie was pulling my t-shirt over my head. As I sat there completely naked Debbie started sucking my dick as Katie watched.Katie pulled her tanktop and bra off and joined Debbie on my dick. I felt like I was in heaven as the girls shared my dick while I was furiously rubbing Katie's tits. As the two girls tounged my dick together,I blew a huge load that splattered all over their faces.

We proceded to finish off the other jug of wine,got really drunk,and fooled around a bit more before passing out on the grass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Realistic

I like this story since it reminds me of the time my own wife and her girl friend came home sort of tipsy. It was a bit of a shock at how aggressive they both were. It can be fun to be nude in front of some women that are being silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

I would love to do this. That's a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To all the critics

To all of you who said they would leave the wife who did this, that is showed no respect, how dumb are you? This was a fantasy of his, a secret turn on. The guy LOVED being forced to do all the kinky things. This way no responsibility. So why would you read a story tagged CFNM if you don't like the premise. I thought the story as very hot and would love my wife to do something similar.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Playful

Susan is a playful spirit whom I would enjoy getting to know. We had a similar experience in a hotel pool and have always loved being publicly stripped and intentionally embarrassed. It couldn’t have been too bad as I was blessed with a magnificent erection.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sue smiled ....

Until she saw the divorce papers ......

Suggest that she agrees these matters , in advance , with any future husband .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky guy!!

WOW fantastic story... what a lucky guy... I have a long list of some very pretty female friends of ours I'd love to have witness me being exposed like that... I can't imagine how totally turned on (and ROYALLY embarrassed!) I'd be.. while it might add to the embarrassment, I'd make sure to look my female witness right in the eye as I moaned and exploded in orgasm... I'd secretly be wishing that I'd ejaculate a huge stream of cum that would land on her sexy skirt, blouse, jeans, shoes, hair or face

helloyemmyhelloyemmyover 4 years ago
Love it

I love stories where the embarrassing/humiliating moment is the exposure itself rather than any over the top acts afterwards. Keeps the story grounded and realistic and I think most people can relate to a "I hope they don't see me naked" type of moment!

ErosfanErosfanabout 4 years ago
I Like It!

This is a fun story. I don't understand the negative comments. If it's not your thing, let it go. I love it. I love to be watched while jerking off and cumming. My first wife was not really into sex at any level. I tried to get her to jerk me off in front of her friends. She never did give in to that. This story is a great fantasy cum true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your detractors are poopyheads.

I suspect they are just jealous of your mad erotica skillz! After years of reading stories on this this site I happened to check comments on your super-hot memoir for the first time. It's a shame that some people can visit a a wanktastic site like this (thanks, in part, to you) and choose to get off on hating.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsover 3 years ago

I hope there is follow-Up.!. He surely gets embarrassed easily for a nudist:) Otherwise a very Sexy Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish it had been me and my wifes friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me, being exposed naked in front of ladies (cfnm) is both humiliating and exciting. I turn bright red with embarassment and grow erect with excitement .The ladies know that I must be enjoying the humiliation by the size of my "meter" I love it and hate it just like your story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Silly shit for the anonymous poopyheads.

HandstudHandstudalmost 2 years ago

I love this story and wish that were me getting jacked off ! But I would want her to have me lick my cum off her hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you do a version where, instead of sue pulling his towel off when he's sitting down, she does it while he's standing up? He'd end up struggling with whether to let go of his crutches to cover himself, reinjuring himself, or keeping hold of his crutches, naked cock exposed to linda.

Even more embarrassing, she would pull his towel off before he gets erect, so linda would get to see him get an involuntary erection, watching it grow, rise up, and stiffen.

sue would then tease him by (multiple times) pulling his naked erect cock down and letting it go causing it to spring back up and bounce around in front of linda, embarrassing him further (for an example of what I mean search hunta-103 at javhub.net, like the woman at the 39 minute mark)

MrsinfulMrsinful8 months ago

This story was very hot to read. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just stupid. Waste of time.

DBarDBar7 months ago

This is a fun story. The haters need to get over themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
590 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.

story TAGS