All Comments on 'A Cross Dressing Suck Off Fantasy...'

by available269

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot story.

Hot Irishman enjoyed your story. Thanks!

ssbbwlibrarianssbbwlibrarianabout 16 years ago
extremely hot story

i loved it

my own fantasy as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So hot

I got a ragging hard on reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MY FANTASY

Liked the story but not enough action. I also cross dress and whore my body out as often as possible. My problem is that by the time we get together I'm so fucking hot and ready to have my pussy filled with hard cock, to be the slut bitch I want to be for men. There's no such thing as "too much cock". I'll give them pleasure until they can't take anymore of my cunt or mouth. I began sucking and taking men up my as in my pre teen years. I started doing two of my uncles, they were a couple of years older than me. I would jack then of four or five times a day. I fell in love with the feel and the sight of a hard cock and shortly after beginning with the jack off sessions I had a burning desire to put their cocks in my mouth, feel and taste the cum. One night as I was jacking one of them I leaned over and put his cock in my mouth. Not knowing exactly what to do I began by going up and down on it. He shot off in a very short time. That was the first load of cum I had ever taken - I was about 11 years old. Sucking them lead to giving then my ass and each of them fucked me 4 or 5 times a day. Eventually, I began getting cocks from outside of my family relatives, although I did still take care of them. I found a number farmers that would be out working the farm with no one else around. I did everything I could to intice them into letting me have their cocks. I was somewhat surprised at how many of them I eventually got with. As I grew older, moved to the city I began crossdressing. The town was small so once I was able to give my pussy to a few the word got around very quickly and I was in great demand. A couple of times one of my customers would give me a job in his store, something like working in the stock room where I would be available for sex with him. That worked great and generally I made very good money. I had fulfilled my lifes desire and became a full fledged FAGGOT WHORE, A FUCKING CUM SLUT. I still am today and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An Irish girly guy

Oh I thought your story was lovely ,I think there should have been some love making ,also loved the girly satin mmmm love that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmm mmmm panties

I now have a panty load of hot cum, and still have a hard cock to stroke again. Awesome story. Wish I had luck like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OHH MY !!

What a GREAT STORY!! I was hard and dripping myself. I wish I knew where you are.I would love to do this with you myself !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fuck my dream

So hot wish it was me

sxad_247sxad_247over 9 years ago
awesome

What an awesome story.......not enough sweet gurls to go around.....I look for them everywhere, but have found none out town.......but when I do, I am going to ask her out....and then treat her like a lady........

I love the sweet gurls.......and the older the better.......oh me........great story........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous