All Comments on 'Anal Caning'

by endorphinresearchx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063about 16 years ago
GOD--You are one sick mother fucker

Thats the kindest thing Ican say about youand those who enjoy these kind of tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To the poster who thinks this is sick

Some people enjoy pain. Some people enjoy inflicting pain. It is not sick if is consensual, which in this story it was. My only complaint was that the story was not long enough, but was very nice beyond that.

RawSapphireRawSapphireabout 16 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it.

I think I would have liked to hear more about the ass fuck.

SirDonOhioSirDonOhioabout 16 years ago
I liked it

I would have liked it a bit more if it was longer and more detailed especially about the pleasure of pain.

What I never understand is why those who hate stories like these read them and then critique them critically? Man (or girl) get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to the flamer

You read the story too so if we're sick so are you...seriously grow up it's what us sadists and masochists enjoy. You do what you do and we'll do what we do.to the author...great story; I am a caning slut and OMG...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Getting IN To A Tight Spot

I prefer a riding crop for this bit of fun. I have one that is a coiled spring covered by hard, shiny leather.

The first blow should be hard, shocking, merciless. If you want to tone down a bit after that, fine. I never do. Look closely at the anus. If your aim was true it will be reddening, and writhing, as if to bury itself deeper in the body to avoid further pain.

Hit it again and again. As it swells it will push further out. Your submissive should be writhing and may need further restraint, Although, I prefer that she not see me at all during this, so she cannot find comfort in seeing me or my erection. When the anus reaches the point that it is everted and shiny, it should be ready for the next step. Try forcing your pinky finger into it. If it is difficult to penetrate, it is ready.

The next step is to enter the anus, and use it to satisfy yourself. Remember, during the whole thing, your submissive should never see you.

You might be able to penetrate with a dildo, without needing lubrication, but a penis would have a tough time on its own. So have a good lubrication to anoint your penis with, but be sparing. Otherwise you wind up lubricating the anal canal, and your subject has less pain.

My practice is to 'test the waters'. The first time, enter only until the glans penis is inside, then withdraw. It will hurt badly, then be relieved.After that, enter fully, as deeply as you can. Remember, all the pain from doing this will only cause pain to the extenal anus, and to the external and internal sphincter muscles.

If you have flogged the bottom beforehand, you will find the temperature of the rectum to be nearly the same as the buttocks and the anus, so you experience the warmth all along your member, to its base, and across your thighs.

If you want to move slowly to relish the penetration, by all means, do so. But I prefer to cause as much pain as I can with my penis, almost to the point that the subject would faint.

To me, this is a punishment. All the torture should be experienced as if the one being tortured is alone.

Disclipline is different. Your subject should see your face, so they and see your enjoyment, and your state of arousal. But discipline should also be savage, otherwise it is not discipline.

In either case, afterwards, one should spend some time with the sub to insure that they understand that you still care very much about them. Maybe this will involve sex, or nothing more than a little time for kissing, and cuddling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fan of (giving) an anal whipping

The comment "Getting in to a tight spot" below is a fantastic expression of what a man who enjoys subjecting a girl to a cruel anal whipping feels. Preventing the sub from seeing your erection to enhance the experience of this punishment is quite insightful -- from what my girl has told me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

H E L P asshooe stretvhed no go back pls help anus doctor butt sag 6 inch

Hornynipples61Hornynipples61over 1 year ago

This was hot! I want this so bad

Hornynipples61Hornynipples61over 1 year ago

This was great. I'm always looking for anal caning stories but they are hard to find. Does anyone know of any others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next time use a riding crop soaked in olive oil so it bends around her asshole and hits her in the cunt and clit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Try rubbing Vick's into her asshole before caning it, that would make her asshole sensitive to the cane...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous