All Comments on 'In Front of the Window'

by victoriawhita

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good, but...

Too bad the wife took away all the actual risk involved in the window. That was a disappointing letdown and obviously written by someone not into true voyeurism and exhibitionism. Also, the story was too short to really get into. Overall, a decent effort, but could have been much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
weak

Not much of a story and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rocking Story...Great Imagination!!

This story has excellent vivid imaginations. Great story setup, plot and tight erotic focus upon coupling quickly, with an inherent animalistic twist. I HIGHLY recommend this author! GREAT WORK BABY! KEEP IT UP!! :-) I was up the whole time wishing I could be inside you!!! mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfection

Another great and well written story by Victoria. You always have a way of making me feel like I am the subject of the story. You are the best in my book. Please keep submitting. You're the greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Moving my table to in front of my window

I'm moving my table to in front of my window now. Couldn't stop thinking about you spread on my table to be my breakfast, lunch, dinner and every dessert and snack I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another good one

Another good story from Victoria. It would have great to have been watching through the window - and I was in my minds eye. Keep them cumming, Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Encouragement Vs. ILL RECEIVED COMMENTS

Having spent many of my youthful years far away in the jungles of Vietnam, I truthfully had many thoughtful moments such as stated in Victoria’s story. As I read this delightful story, I found myself captured in the very moments that she brought to life. I often wondered but never inquired if the young wife I had left behind had thoughts such as these. Back in those days one would hardly even think that their wives had thoughts such as these. Little did we know!!!!! Victoria, its true that you might have taken some time and expanded upon the story, but then again this story was filled with a hurriedness and excitement of the moment that pleased this old man, who wishfully agonizes from time to time over the questions he failed to ask of his lover. Time and death have eliminated the chances of finding such things out, so my little friend, keep pumping these little stories out, for they will eventually lead you into something that everyone will shout about. Take these little disappointing comments in stride and learn from them, but don’t let them devalue your creativity. Born way too early, a fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice story

Liked it a lot, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Written

A well written story by a good writer-and with a clever ending. Well done!! And I echo the sentiments expressed by the Viet Nam Veteran.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous