All Comments on 'Housesitting'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
TOOO SHORT

Good story, but little too short, hope we will hear more them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MUCH too short

Had REAL potential, but it went from them discovering each other masturbating to fucking with nothing in between. It's the 'getting there' that's erotic. The reluctance should have been overcome step by step -- S-L-O-W-L-Y, and not just for her, but for him too -- with descriptions of what was going on in each one's head and what each felt as the session progressed.

It might have been better to maybe have them just jerk each other off the first time (with LOTS of making out along the way), graduating to oral the second day, and fucking after that. Some titty fucking along the way would also help. Whether to go the anal route or not is up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
short story

Great potential story line but much too short a story. You spend more time explaining why the guy is there than you do getting the pair through their paces. More of your writing would be appreciated.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 16 years ago
Great story

I hope that the fact that it is so short means that you are going to continue it and add to the length in later sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good but short

It was much too short but like the others i truly hope you have a follow-up story with it..Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"Henry, it's fucking huge!"

Instant slut and huge cock. Same ol' same ol'. What a snore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh no

BORING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rushed and short

this writer thinks this is a race and just rushed into it with no build up or detail. i really hate writers that rush stories and post the bare minimum of words. this chapter should have been two or three times longer to get to the same place. we need to get to know the characters and you need to build the plot so we care about what happens as is it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too short, no buildup

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Nice story

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous